Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Government sponsored for profit "Self Refind" opening on 19th St. in Middlesboro. Now we can get a prescription for suboxone, fill it, sell it, and buy our drug of choice. Same thing the next month when we test "dirty" but its for profit and they don't care. I KNOW this to be a fact, happened in Barbourville. When their hand was called they chose to ignore.
asking

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

where at on 19 street
Sad

Harrodsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Self Refind is nothing but glorified drug dealers. Need to be ran out of Middlesboro. We already have enough dealers destroying our community. The really sad part is our tax money is paying the bill. This dope is covered by medical card.
Madeline

Paintsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Located in the old Rogan & Rogan Bldg., was the National Guard, next to Hickmans.
wondring

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

how do u know it is covered
Sad

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

The drug testing you do each month is covered by medical card and the office visit. The suboxone strips cost about $400.00. the so called patients sell the stips to buy their drug of choice.
Concerned

Bayside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

better off with this source:

www.SuboxoneAbuse.Wordpress.com

Everything you need...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

Selfrefind is a very creditable business. They do counseling, drug screens and monitor your dosage with medication counts.
Its true

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2013

I go to a Suboxone clinic that is just 100 bucks a month but im not teling anyone where it at other than it is in Kentucky and 174 miles away from Middlesboro. You cant tell anyone where your going because people want to call in on you claiming your selling them and then you have to make a trip just to let them count your pills....
Themark1

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Judged:

How much does it cost to go? People that talk shit don't realize suboxone saves lives, I'm 21 and I buy it off people because I'm an addict and without it I would be dead from shooting up oxycodone.. So take this seriously people my god
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Suboxone, if used correctly, is a miracle drug. I have saw it work miracles, in people that I believed were hopeless in drug addiction. However, I do agree that some people do not use it correctly, and anyone selling suboxone to buy other drugs are pathetic. But I'd much rather be surrounded by people in suboxone treatment than a bunch of pillheads.
mee

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

abc40965 wrote:
Suboxone, if used correctly, is a miracle drug. I have saw it work miracles, in people that I believed were hopeless in drug addiction. However, I do agree that some people do not use it correctly, and anyone selling suboxone to buy other drugs are pathetic. But I'd much rather be surrounded by people in suboxone treatment than a bunch of pillheads.
Amen!
Well

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Judged:

Sad wrote:
The drug testing you do each month is covered by medical card and the office visit. The suboxone strips cost about $400.00. the so called patients sell the stips to buy their drug of choice.
I just love how you talk Bad about this yet you don't even know that your doc isn't paid for which is 400 plus you have to be part of AA or NA.. For your medication to e paid for by medial plus piss clean!! Plz take this from a former patient. How dare you get on here and make fun or talk bad about ppl who go to selfrefine! You set for hours to see a doctor which is what ppl do when there sick. You going to make fun of someone with a mental disorder? Which indeed is what dependency is. So before you talk about anything know the facts. Oh and btw don't come back with some stupid stuff like oh you misspelled or punctuation is wrong... Idc
just saying

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

hell ya, thanks for taking up for us!
timmy

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

How pathetic letting drugs control your life its mind over matter,will power try it sometime!if that dont work try some jail time bet that sober your ass up.
Well

New Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

timmy wrote:
How pathetic letting drugs control your life its mind over matter,will power try it sometime!if that dont work try some jail time bet that sober your ass up.
who me sorry but I am sober to inform you. I work everyday of my life. Sounds like your just mad I set you in your place.:)
loving wife

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

If any of you ignorant people had drugs effect a lived one, you would not be making such ignorant comments. Self refund has been a God sent for my family. My spouse takes his meds as directed and has not craved a pill since he starts. If you know anything in order to relapse you. Would have to plan and stop taking your. Meds for about thirty six hours which in that amount of time you can talk your self out of relapse. So please before you condemn people for getting help for a disease do some research. And here's a question for you to think about, would you condemn a diabetic for shooting insulin. A disease is a disease.
mike

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

loving wife wrote:
If any of you ignorant people had drugs effect a lived one, you would not be making such ignorant comments. Self refund has been a God sent for my family. My spouse takes his meds as directed and has not craved a pill since he starts. If you know anything in order to relapse you. Would have to plan and stop taking your. Meds for about thirty six hours which in that amount of time you can talk your self out of relapse. So please before you condemn people for getting help for a disease do some research. And here's a question for you to think about, would you condemn a diabetic for shooting insulin. A disease is a disease.
this is to loving wife, I live with back pain every god damn day lady. I also have family members that have been or is effected by drugs. suboxone if you will take the time to research it, is simply just another opiate. I asked a social worker at a suboxone clinic why someone that had been locked up in jail for over three years need suboxone, she told me that the normal thinking person wouldn't think it would be needed, but on the other hand the clinic workers way of looking at it is, once your an addict your always going to be an addict. the bottom line is they are trading one addiction for another one. that's the only way this suboxone bull$hit can be preceved.
hehe1

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

No actually Mike you are wrong. Suboxone is used to pull the addict out of addiction. By giving them MEDICATION, which is PRESCRIBED to them, they take away the mental cravings and physical dependence inflicted by opiates. Once the addict is FREE from the old addiction tendencies/way of thinking, the are tapered off the suboxone, under doctor's supervision, which lessens the chance of relapse. This is what happens at self refind. If one is going for the right reason, the patients are not trading one drug for another, they are using a medication to better themselves. How many pillheads do you know that can leave drugs behind and Not relapse? Not many. And like I've heard before, I'd rather be around any suboxone user than a pillhead!
timmy

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Thats bunch of bullshit i know people thats been on suboxone for years they walk around like fkin zombies doped up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

39 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min demokunts suck 149,699
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min Mike Duquette 130,177
Christina Siler 23 min Jay 16
Michael Hawk (Jul '13) 43 min Becky Hawk 10
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,588
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,226
Awana's and/or christian activities 3 hr Just asking 1
How did Matt cloud die 3 hr Sammy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Middlesboro People Search