the smart one

Dexter, MO

#21 Jun 19, 2011
everyone that knows james even his own children knows his life style with the women . you r being plyd hunny . when he is tired if you he will move to the next 20 yr old . any man that will cheat on his wife will cheat on the gfriend . james is a charming likable man . that thinks he can fool anyone .any man that would leave a state to start a new life leavin a wife an her 3 kids are worthless.he is finding out that not all women in bell county are 25 and nieve . no one cares who you r or that you r with james you r giving other women in this town a break .holly is a very sweet lady . very successfull . she knew what james was up to the whole time . she does no need or want any of his charming lies around .hang on tight sweetie you r in for a ride .
Someone

Brownsville, TN

#22 Jun 19, 2011
Its like I was already trying to tell her if she is dating him she is being played already Im just friends with james and yeah he tries to use the sweet talk and buying me stuff and doing whatever I want to do to try to convience me that he is a good guy and that he isnt like the rest of these guys well I see straight through him the only reason for this is because the first date I went out on him with he made the mistake of leaving his phone in his jeep so I went through it and I seen txt message so I decided it wasnt gonna go anywhere that we would just be friends and now he cant stand that thought he tells me he loves me and that if he after his divorve is finally should be next week lol he would marry me b/c Im not like all these other girls..I told him its only b/c he knows I wont give it up to him and he wont get none from me ever!! so Friends is all we will be but honey he txt me everynight wanting to be more than friends so he dont tell anyone he has a girlfriend
WARNING

New Tazewell, TN

#23 Jun 19, 2011
SOMEONE.... YOU SEEM TO BE A VERY SMART YOUNG LADY. JAMES HAS ALOT OF PROBLEMS .HE IS THE ONE WHO HAS NO CLUE WHAT LOVE TRUELY IS. LOVE IS NOT CONTROLLING, LYING, BOUNCING FROM WOMEN TO WOMEN WHEN SOMETHING DOES NOT GO YOUR WAY . STICK TO YOUR GUNS GIRL . YOU R TO GOOD FOR HIS CRAP .SMART GIRLS STAY ONE STEP AHEAD ALWAYS MOVING FORWARD. NEVER LOOKING BACK . NIEVE GIRLS GET ON TOPIX TRYING TO PROVE JAMES `S UNDYING LOVE FOR THEM .WHATEVER! LMAO. YOU GO GIRL IS ALL I CAN SAY. YOU A SMART COOKIE. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP. ALWAYS LOOKING AHEAD AND YOU R GOING TO B FINE.DONT LET HIM MENTALLY WHIP YOU LIKE HE DOES.STAY STRONG AND YOU WANT GO WRONG.U R VERY YOUNG AND HAVE A FULL LIFE AHEAD OF YOU . DONT EVER LET A MAN GET YOU TO WHERE U THINK YOU NEED HIM TO LIVE. THAT IS WHAT JAMES HAS TO HAVE .THAT IS WHY HOLLY MOVED ON. SHE IS TOO HEAD STRONG OF A WOMEN FOR JAMES AN NEEDS NO MAN.JAMES IS MARRIED AND BEEN MARRIED 4 TIMES BEFORE . IN THE EQUATION WHAT IS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR ....JAMES .... ACCORDING TO HIM ALL OF HIS EX WIFES WERE CRAZY AND CHEATED ON HIM . OK . NOW DO WE SEE THE PATTERNED BEHAVIOR.4 SCREWED UP MARRIAGES+ SAME MAN+ DIFFERENT WOMEN = JAMES HAS THE PROBLEMS.NOT THE WOMEN .HOLLY HAS FACE BOOK ADD HER . SHE IS A VERY SWEET GIRL SO IS HIS WIFE SHANNON.BOTH GOOD WOMEN SURE THE REST WERE TOO MINUS JAMES..PEACE
Someone

Brownsville, TN

#24 Jun 19, 2011
Never in my life will I ever need a man to depend on I was in a horrible relationship with my ex so I really watch who I talk to because I dont want to get in another situation like that again I always wait things out and like the saying goes if its not worth waiting on than its not worth having.. So I try to get to know someone really well before any relationship is started guess thats y I am still single probably will be for a while. Im not in no hurry for a relationship though. I'd add to my facebook holly but I dont know her last name.
WARNING

New Tazewell, TN

#25 Jun 20, 2011
you can go onto kent douglas's facebook and add her, she's not the blonde one, lol, tell her you are the girl from topix so she she will know.
Someone

Brownsville, TN

#26 Jun 20, 2011
Ok thanks I found her now have to see if she adds me back.
the smart one

Dexter, MO

#28 Jun 23, 2011
holly will not add you because she does not no you for one thing .second ,she does not want in all this silly drama .just leave her out of it .

“Miss_Know_It_All”

Since: Mar 11

None Yah

#29 Jun 24, 2011
Dear someone... is there any way that you and i can talk over the phone... i'm not mad or anything I thank you so very much for your honesty... if you was to want to call me... get back to me and ill give you my number... thanks again girl.

“Miss_Know_It_All”

None Yah

#30 Jun 24, 2011
Dear Someone... I thank you so very much for your honesty... I would like to talk to you more about this so I can confront him over it... is there any way that you can call me please.. If you dont mind to... please girl i need to know what all hes doing to me behind my back.... i can give you my number if you would like to talk.... and i would also like to know your facebook name so that i can find you please girl.... I need this. get back to me as soon as you can....
WARNING

Harrogate, TN

#31 Jun 24, 2011
ha .OMG has he done it again .repeat offender told you girl .someone will tell you everything just like any of us would. peace out .

“Miss_Know_It_All”

None Yah

#32 Jun 24, 2011
I cant get James to answer his phone for me... and i haven't done anything wrong to him... what should i do? were still together and honestly i think that hes out with someone else... please you all tell me what i should do... and who do you think that hes out with if anyone?? someone is he with you tonight??

“Miss_Know_It_All”

None Yah

#33 Jun 24, 2011
and for you infromation i never wanted holly to add me on facebook i was asking someone if she would... someone please get back to me as soon as you can.. thank you so very much for your honesty.
someone

Brownsville, TN

#34 Jun 25, 2011
You are very welcome...If you and james are still a couple then you need to end it give me your name and ill add you to my facebook and Ill let you know everything you wanna know hope to hear from you soon.
jaded _ conned

New Tazewell, TN

#35 Jun 25, 2011
well someone you must b the only one besides holly that has got james`s game. getting on topix telling everyone that james was your man calling out holly threating her backfired hu. miss know it all.guess you dont know it all after all.lol.guess he conned you into believing that you were the only one he was divorced and he is a million dollar man . and you probably thought u were the only one that he has proposed too .lmao.cosidering he is still married .looking for another.i would run. not walk run from him.you know what you need to do.you cant be that stupid .get on to the next. let him go.he is trash.i sure to god would not get on topix and ask what to do .poor thing.lol.YOU WERE NOT THE FIRST ! YOU WILL NOT BE THE LAST ! let it go.karma is a b!tch.he will get what is commin to him. soon real soon . like an std . because he will not use a rubber with anyone.did you hear me. no one.you better go get checked.
adam vs eve

Tazewell, TN

#36 Jun 25, 2011
james b nimble . james b quick . as he moves from chick yo chick . someone

thinks she is so slick .lying to others they were just friends . someone is in

gburg tonight with your man (miss know it all). in like a lamb out like a lion

is how he is. playing with womens emotion to get his next fix. empty and alone

is how he will be .when women begin to see .
TOO CRAZIES

Dexter, MO

#37 Jun 26, 2011
we all no that this plot was created by julie sanders on topixs. we also no that lil miss know it all and someone is the same person . sounds like her and james are perfect for each other . maybe they will marry when he divorces .lol.peace to the rest of the female society .lol.
someone

Brownsville, TN

#38 Jun 27, 2011
YOu Know what is Funny No one even knew my name you dumb ass fucking BITCH YEAH HOLLY THIS IS GOING OUT TO YOU I never once said my name on here didnt want anyone to know my name because I didnt want to get caught up in this stupid ass shit but if you ask me you are the one who is doing all this stupis shit making up things about james so no other girl will want him just so he will come back to your ass well guess what HE DONT WANT YOU OBVIOSULY!! YEAH SERIOSLY EVERYONE NOW GO look at my FACEBOOK AND GO LOOK AT HOLLY WELCH MYERS AND TELL ME IF THERE WOULD BE ANY COMP.. Y WOULD I HAVE TO COMPETE WITH THAT AND LOOK OBVIOUSLY YOU HAVENT BEEN READING ABOUT ME ON THE OTHER SHIT WELL I THINK YOU HAVE CAUSE YOU ARE THE ON POSTING THE CRAP CAUSE NOTHING BAD HAS EVER BEEN POSTED ABOUT ME UNTIL YOUR NAME WAS BROUGHT INTO MY LIFE BUT LIKE I SAID READ ABOUT ME I AM THE WHORE OF MIDDLESBORO I AM SLEEPING WITH EVERYONE ROLFLMFAO I JUST HAVENT FU*KED JAMES YET BUT HE IS THE ONLY ONE THOUGH LOL.... HOLLY HAVE FUN RUINING YOUR LIFE AND YOUR JOB cAUSE YOU ARE MESSING WITH THE WRONG ONE I ASSURE YOU THIS AND ITS NO THREAT
UR ROPE XOXO

Tazewell, TN

#39 Jul 15, 2011
it is amazing how a caged up bird will sing . u never no what trash a possium eats untill it pukes .
-AMAZING-

Harrogate, TN

#40 Jul 18, 2011
this is amazing.lol.haha.this man has a rep .now he is stalking a girl at fisrt state financial .across from food city . dude . get a life .she is 18!, married and prego .
uhh hello

United States

#41 Jul 27, 2011
okay this is going out to holly.... You need to get a life and move on james and i lay in the bed every night laughing at your stupid ass for sending him texts that your still in love with him and your not giving up on you two.... You need get over it and move on im the one he wants i live with him i have the man the house and the ring so u need to back the fuck off or youll have hell to pay. Your about to get it and when i bust that pretty face i dont want to hear it so this is ur warning!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anything moving to Ryan's 16 min Cody 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Traveler 149,017
Dr pursifull and Erica 1 hr Jeff 7
Who's on steroids in mboro? 2 hr Jeff 1
How unprofessional is the management at Little ... (Nov '15) 3 hr Hnn 18
Elect Chad Shannon for state rep. 87th district 4 hr cs 55
Rats 7 hr me3e 22

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages