Location hidden

#1 Oct 31, 2011
Are you happy now?
Transparent

Richmond, KY

#2 Oct 31, 2011
Kentucky_woman wrote:
Are you happy now?
Are you the one he was cheating with that broke up their marriage? I was close to both of them and you have no idea what you are doing or saying. He is not the person everyone thought he was. Some of us never are. After that being said, I hate that his life ended in such a horrific manner. You are mean and spiteful and if you had any compassion for ANYONE, you would have never posted such ugliness. Keep posting your meanness, and I assure that someone far greater than any of us will handle. Be careful what you say and do. Now, as far as practicing what I preach...your picture makes you look the type to be the trashy other woman. Were you at the funeral? No, you were not and if you were as worried about him and seem to know him all so well, you should have been there. I hope Allison finds out who you are, maybe she already knows and she is just too much of a lady.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 31, 2011
Transparent wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the one he was cheating with that broke up their marriage? I was close to both of them and you have no idea what you are doing or saying. He is not the person everyone thought he was. Some of us never are. After that being said, I hate that his life ended in such a horrific manner. You are mean and spiteful and if you had any compassion for ANYONE, you would have never posted such ugliness. Keep posting your meanness, and I assure that someone far greater than any of us will handle. Be careful what you say and do. Now, as far as practicing what I preach...your picture makes you look the type to be the trashy other woman. Were you at the funeral? No, you were not and if you were as worried about him and seem to know him all so well, you should have been there. I hope Allison finds out who you are, maybe she already knows and she is just too much of a lady.
You, my friend, are clueless.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 31, 2011
Transparent wrote:
<quoted text>Are you the one he was cheating with that broke up their marriage? I was close to both of them and you have no idea what you are doing or saying. He is not the person everyone thought he was. Some of us never are. After that being said, I hate that his life ended in such a horrific manner. You are mean and spiteful and if you had any compassion for ANYONE, you would have never posted such ugliness. Keep posting your meanness, and I assure that someone far greater than any of us will handle. Be careful what you say and do. Now, as far as practicing what I preach...your picture makes you look the type to be the trashy other woman. Were you at the funeral? No, you were not and if you were as worried about him and seem to know him all so well, you should have been there. I hope Allison finds out who you are, maybe she already knows and she is just too much of a lady.
If you believe this BS you wrote "transparent", you are a fool.

All Allison talked about was getting Doyle to pay Child Support. She wants other people to pay for raising her kids. She made them, let her take responsibily and stop playing the grieving widow. I know Doyle and he was very happy to be getting out of marriage.

United States

#5 Oct 31, 2011
Why did you cause my friend to end his life?

Location hidden

#6 Oct 31, 2011
Kenneth_40965 wrote:
Why did you cause my friend to end his life?
Oh wow, that's deep!
info

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2011
you 3 need a life. You have judged everyone on this whole site...sad!
Transparent

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 31, 2011
Bethany_Skyler wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe this BS you wrote "transparent", you are a fool.
All Allison talked about was getting Doyle to pay Child Support. She wants other people to pay for raising her kids. She made them, let her take responsibily and stop playing the grieving widow. I know Doyle and he was very happy to be getting out of marriage.
If he was so happy to get out of the marriage then why do you insist she is responsible? I think both of them knew it was over and it was a mutual decision. However, a very hard one. He was arrested the night he took his life for stealing from his job, and I am sure that combined with his other hidden issues came to light and overwhelmed his being. Some are just stronger than others and handle bad situations differently. I think it is wrong to do and say the things you all say with such ease. I am scared of people like you and anyone that could take death and someone's pain and manipulate it to do such harm. It does absolutely nothing to answer your post but feed your cruelty. It gives you something to respond to. For that, I am at fault.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 1, 2011
Transparent wrote:
<quoted text>If he was so happy to get out of the marriage then why do you insist she is responsible? I think both of them knew it was over and it was a mutual decision. However, a very hard one. He was arrested the night he took his life for stealing from his job, and I am sure that combined with his other hidden issues came to light and overwhelmed his being. Some are just stronger than others and handle bad situations differently. I think it is wrong to do and say the things you all say with such ease. I am scared of people like you and anyone that could take death and someone's pain and manipulate it to do such harm. It does absolutely nothing to answer your post but feed your cruelty. It gives you something to respond to. For that, I am at fault.
Who are you? Her red-headed step child?
A close friend

Knoxville, TN

#10 Nov 1, 2011
people are just speaking the truth. No one is responsible for this, unless she really pulled the trigger? Otherwise, she just contributed by trying to get back at him by draining him financially. He should have known other people loved him and would have helped, but sometimes when you get in that place, it is very hard to want to call someone. That is IF he did it. She was a cop for a while ya know...

Location hidden

#11 Nov 1, 2011
A close friend wrote:
people are just speaking the truth. No one is responsible for this, unless she really pulled the trigger? Otherwise, she just contributed by trying to get back at him by draining him financially. He should have known other people loved him and would have helped, but sometimes when you get in that place, it is very hard to want to call someone. That is IF he did it. She was a cop for a while ya know...
RIP Doyle Eugene Spurlock
OMG

Barbourville, KY

#12 Nov 1, 2011
Bethany_Skyler wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? Her red-headed step child?
I knew I would run across a topic where (Bethany) was involved in someone taking their life! If she talked to this guy, I gurantee she talked him into it! This chick or guy is EVIL! This person could be SATAN! I hate it for the family she is born to. I hope GOD don't make them suffer her sins.

Location hidden

#13 Nov 1, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I would run across a topic where (Bethany) was involved in someone taking their life! If she talked to this guy, I gurantee she talked him into it! This chick or guy is EVIL! This person could be SATAN! I hate it for the family she is born to. I hope GOD don't make them suffer her sins.
She can be your best friend or worsed enemy --- you decide!

Location hidden

#14 Nov 1, 2011
I like A lady that speaks the truth.

United States

#15 Nov 1, 2011
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>I knew I would run across a topic where (Bethany) was involved in someone taking their life! If she talked to this guy, I gurantee she talked him into it! This chick or guy is EVIL! This person could be SATAN! I hate it for the family she is born to. I hope GOD don't make them suffer her sins.
"Omg" you need to lay off Bethany.

United States

#16 Nov 1, 2011
Kentucky_woman wrote:
<quoted text>She can be your best friend or worsed enemy --- you decide!
She cool.
unknown

Winchester, KY

#17 Nov 1, 2011
If he was so happy to end his marriage. How can his death be bc of her? The 2 kids everyone keeps commenting about had nothing to do with it. When u love someone u dont give up. U hang in. No way shape nor form did this have anything to do with those 2 children. As far as him being a great guy. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Yes he was arrested. So she may have made bad choices but i dont see shoplifting as a good choice. He also made bad choices. Unfortunately one bad choice cost him his life. Let his family grieve in peace.
A close friend

Knoxville, TN

#18 Nov 2, 2011
unknown wrote:
If he was so happy to end his marriage. How can his death be bc of her? The 2 kids everyone keeps commenting about had nothing to do with it. When u love someone u dont give up. U hang in. No way shape nor form did this have anything to do with those 2 children. As far as him being a great guy. No-one knows what goes on behind closed doors. Yes he was arrested. So she may have made bad choices but i dont see shoplifting as a good choice. He also made bad choices. Unfortunately one bad choice cost him his life. Let his family grieve in peace.
Let me break this down for you....."It was not because of him being depressed about "losing" her or their marriage, it was all the crap she put him through trying to railroad him with two kids he adopted because he loved her in the beginning before he realized how she was. So it does have to do with the fact that she was keeping him from the kids. He was still going to pay support but not see them, no wonder he was depressed. He made mistakes, no one is saying he is a saint, he cheated in the marriage, but she was so controlling and made him miserable. Anyone who knows him knew that. So, yes it did have to do with her, but not because he was grieving over her. Did that help clarify to everyone? I loved my friend and yes I am a bit angry at the situation. It should have never happened, any of it. But God allows things to happen, and we can't question God's will or in this case free will.
abc

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Nov 2, 2011
People want to make Allison sound like a saint. Why don't they look on bell county detention center site and search her name. See who was arrested for domestic violence. It sure wasn't Doyle!!
A close friend

Knoxville, TN

#20 Nov 2, 2011
abc wrote:
People want to make Allison sound like a saint. Why don't they look on bell county detention center site and search her name. See who was arrested for domestic violence. It sure wasn't Doyle!!
Yes, I know how she was with him after talking to him first hand. They should look her up, and she was a "cop" too for a while. That's why I was wondering if the coroner really knew he killed himself???? It is tragic, he was a good guy, made mistakes, but a good guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany williams mcpeek 9 min Harlan 9
Apartment Fire 9 min Please Help 1
Want first experience 22 min Bisexual girl 1
Bisexual girl looking another girl 38 min Bisexual girl 96
Looking for jobs in the area 4 hr New Resident 11
Ky residents with Tn tags 4 hr Report 17
Miss Mboro Pageant 5 hr Truth 7
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE