Gerald Greene indicted
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seriously

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2010
the lawyer? for what????
C todays paper

Anderson, SC

#5 Nov 18, 2010
seriously wrote:
the lawyer? for what????
pull it up and it's there about the indictment.
seriously

United States

#6 Nov 18, 2010
C todays paper wrote:
<quoted text>pull it up and it's there about the indictment.
the paper doesn't get to heart of what it was all about. what was the fabricated evidence? what was the testimony of the witness? whats it all about?
interesting

Somerset, KY

#7 Nov 18, 2010
I haev no idea. Anyone with info? The paper just said that it was felt that perhaps Mr Greene altered evidence knowing that there would be future inquiry into it.
info

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 18, 2010
A doctor is involved so it could be about medical malpractice. Just speculation.
ACTUALLY

Mount Juliet, TN

#9 Nov 19, 2010
interesting wrote:
I haev no idea. Anyone with info? The paper just said that it was felt that perhaps Mr Greene altered evidence knowing that there would be future inquiry into it.
ACTUALLY IT SAID THAT MR. GREENE "TRIED TO GET" THE WITNESS TO NOT SHOW FOR THE COURTDATE AND GIVE THEIR TESTIMONY. I'M GUESSING BY A BRIBE? WHATEVER THE REASON, MR. GREENE IS AN EXCELLENT ATTORNEY WITH A VERY HIGH RECOMMENDATION RATE. UNFORTUNATLEY HE MADE THE WRONG CALL IN THIS SITUATION.
InTime

Richmond, KY

#10 Nov 19, 2010
I find this absolutely fabulous. It is about time that people of stature should be brought to their knees for corruption. I am actualy shocked it was in the paper. Usually when it is someone like this, people only here it through gossip and you never know what the truth is. It is time that our courts, county attorney and commonwealth attorney were put under the microscope. I truly believe Judge Costanzo is probably the only judge to know the law and does not use his office nor position to make friends or do them special favors. Maybe I am wrong. We needed a district judge and look what we got! Nagel was no match for Yoakum. That was a complete joke. Yaokum is a Bowling prodigy and has no business sitting on the bench. Nagel would have been no better, probably worse. I see him as a child that now has completely changed since being elected. Its all about who you are and what you can do for him, better yet what he can do for someone that makes him look good. Gerald Greene, I hope they throw the book at you and you can be an example to the rest of the slime that are supposed to protect and make clear, right decision when standing for justice and the people, not just the ones with a name.
resident

Pineville, KY

#11 Nov 19, 2010
What happened to being innocent until proven guilty? You sanctimonious bunch of people want to hang them before all the facts are in.
maybe

Knoxville, TN

#12 Nov 19, 2010
Hard to explain the Costanzo/Slusher DUI episode. Must have used a special law book on that one.
Geez

Richmond, KY

#13 Nov 19, 2010
resident wrote:
What happened to being innocent until proven guilty? You sanctimonious bunch of people want to hang them before all the facts are in.
You have that wrong. It is guilty until proven innocent, remember where you are. Surely, there are some facts in or there would not have been indictments handed down.
Yeah

Anonymous Proxy

#14 Nov 19, 2010
maybe wrote:
Hard to explain the Costanzo/Slusher DUI episode. Must have used a special law book on that one.
Some laws only apply to certain people. You have to be a Madon, or a Slusher, or a dentist, to get special treatment. But Judge Costanzo ran unopposed, so I guess he can do what he wants. Besides it was just only coincidence that John Slusher just happened to be realted to the clerk during DUI Gate.
What

South Fulton, TN

#15 Nov 19, 2010
"In time" needs to get a real grip!!! Constanza is a Bozo! He parties, smoked pot....lets his friends off the hook etc., ask anyone who went to school or hangs with him. Ask him about special favors he gave Joe Wakin!! Go ahead "In Time"....check it out! Robby Yoakum is fresh and refreshing!!! Jennifer Nagle is neurotic...don't really understand what Keith see in her...but oh well, to each is own!! Robbie Yoakum rocks!!!!!
InTime

Richmond, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2010
What wrote:
"In time" needs to get a real grip!!! Constanza is a Bozo! He parties, smoked pot....lets his friends off the hook etc., ask anyone who went to school or hangs with him. Ask him about special favors he gave Joe Wakin!! Go ahead "In Time"....check it out! Robby Yoakum is fresh and refreshing!!! Jennifer Nagle is neurotic...don't really understand what Keith see in her...but oh well, to each is own!! Robbie Yoakum rocks!!!!!
Maybe Costanzo does not do everything by the book. At least he knows the law, whether he follows it or not. Robbie Yoakum looks like the fat dude off of "Deliverance" and I wished someone worth having would have ran against him, he would have been beaten. Maybe some do not want the headache that comes with the position. Say what you want to about Costanzo, but the district judge is a shame.
Patsy Greene

Washington, IL

#17 Nov 19, 2010
InTime wrote:
I find this absolutely fabulous. It is about time that people of stature should be brought to their knees for corruption. I am actualy shocked it was in the paper. Usually when it is someone like this, people only here it through gossip and you never know what the truth is. It is time that our courts, county attorney and commonwealth attorney were put under the microscope. I truly believe Judge Costanzo is probably the only judge to know the law and does not use his office nor position to make friends or do them special favors. Maybe I am wrong. We needed a district judge and look what we got! Nagel was no match for Yoakum. That was a complete joke. Yaokum is a Bowling prodigy and has no business sitting on the bench. Nagel would have been no better, probably worse. I see him as a child that now has completely changed since being elected. Its all about who you are and what you can do for him, better yet what he can do for someone that makes him look good. Gerald Greene, I hope they throw the book at you and you can be an example to the rest of the slime that are supposed to protect and make clear, right decision when standing for justice and the people, not just the ones with a name.
I agree with what you said 100%, However I doubt that anything more than a slap on the hand will come from this...and all the Bell County Attorneys, Judges, etc., know this...and they know what they can get by with...& it's much more than what Gerald Greene has been charged with.
It's so very sad...In Past Years, Judges, Mayors, Lawyers, were people we considered people who had our best interest at heart, and to be honest, hardworking people for the People....but it's the opposite. They use Fear as a Factor and everyone in Mboro & Bell Co knows this.....& probably No witnesses will come forward, or if they do, they will limit what they have to say....they Know the Bell County System.

So Sad!!! Gerald Greene could have been Governor of Kentucky...& the Sky was the Limit when he first started practice in Bell County, but He took the wrong roads, & was not the person He promised to be when taking his Vow from the Bar Exam...None of them are. Don't expect anything to come from this....other than publicity and something for folks to talk about for a while....and BTW, and one time I had the Utmost Respect For GG....but that changed very fast.

God Bless Bell County, M'boro, & Pineville, Ky...and God bless all the good clean citizens & the victims.
paul harvey

Mayfield, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Some laws only apply to certain people. You have to be a Madon, or a Slusher, or a dentist, to get special treatment. But Judge Costanzo ran unopposed, so I guess he can do what he wants. Besides it was just only coincidence that John Slusher just happened to be realted to the clerk during DUI Gate.
you forgot to mention oh jimmy pursiful
paul harvey

Mayfield, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2010
InTime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Costanzo does not do everything by the book. At least he knows the law, whether he follows it or not. Robbie Yoakum looks like the fat dude off of "Deliverance" and I wished someone worth having would have ran against him, he would have been beaten. Maybe some do not want the headache that comes with the position. Say what you want to about Costanzo, but the district judge is a shame.
remember the old yellow truck that was sitting at lee motors with the yoakum sign in the bed and tenn. tags on it. it belonged to dean knuckles, now if it was my truck or your truck they would be wanting there tax dollars.
P O T U S

Murray, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2010
InTime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe Costanzo does not do everything by the book. At least he knows the law, whether he follows it or not. Robbie Yoakum looks like the fat dude off of "Deliverance" and I wished someone worth having would have ran against him, he would have been beaten. Maybe some do not want the headache that comes with the position. Say what you want to about Costanzo, but the district judge is a shame.
What a complete idiot you are. Costanzo is as corrupt, dishonest, underhanded, decietful as Gerald Greene and if given the opportunity he will help him out of this. Any man that would be unfaithful to his own wife and children has no quams about bending or breaking the law. I wish i knew who you were because its obvious your connected to him. As for Gerald Greene he is a lowlife S O B that deserves to burn for the hundreds of lives he has destroyed in Bell County with his "tactics". He has lied just to gain the upper hand so many times they cant be counted. His arrogance in the courtroom has been disrespectful not only to the people involved but to the institution itself and idiots like Costanzo turn their heads to this behavior. I for one and im sure there are many more that take pleasure in hearing of this news. This case was initiated by the Kentucky State Police and I urge you to pray for them that they devote their efforts to bringing honesty and intergrity to our justice system....Gerald Greene this is for you and i hope you read this and if not I hope someone tells you what I am about to write. I was once told by someone close to you that they thought years ago you would be brought to justice for the things you have done to further your career and gain the riches that you have, but felt that you were untouchable and that it seemed you were almost golden. Well you may get away with the things youve done...here but some day you will face the great master, the supreme judge, the almighty. And there wont be any witnesses for you to threaten, judges to bribe, or opposistion to verbaly attack and you then shall be judged.
Sue

Clarksville, TN

#21 Nov 20, 2010
InTime wrote:
I find this absolutely fabulous. It is about time that people of stature should be brought to their knees for corruption. I am actualy shocked it was in the paper. Usually when it is someone like this, people only here it through gossip and you never know what the truth is. It is time that our courts, county attorney and commonwealth attorney were put under the microscope. I truly believe Judge Costanzo is probably the only judge to know the law and does not use his office nor position to make friends or do them special favors. Maybe I am wrong. We needed a district judge and look what we got! Nagel was no match for Yoakum. That was a complete joke. Yaokum is a Bowling prodigy and has no business sitting on the bench. Nagel would have been no better, probably worse. I see him as a child that now has completely changed since being elected. Its all about who you are and what you can do for him, better yet what he can do for someone that makes him look good. Gerald Greene, I hope they throw the book at you and you can be an example to the rest of the slime that are supposed to protect and make clear, right decision when standing for justice and the people, not just the ones with a name.
Have you been around the court system and know the Law so well that you can personally make all these statements. You better think twice. You may end up in court and see what it's like.
Review

United States

#22 Nov 20, 2010
ACTUALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
ACTUALLY IT SAID THAT MR. GREENE "TRIED TO GET" THE WITNESS TO NOT SHOW FOR THE COURTDATE AND GIVE THEIR TESTIMONY. I'M GUESSING BY A BRIBE? WHATEVER THE REASON, MR. GREENE IS AN EXCELLENT ATTORNEY WITH A VERY HIGH RECOMMENDATION RATE. UNFORTUNATLEY HE MADE THE WRONG CALL IN THIS SITUATION.
Actually, it said he did several things.
unbiased

Williamsburg, KY

#23 Nov 20, 2010
Get real people, at least know what you're talking about before you say it. you are so ridiculous. Unless you know all parties involved personally, you need to be quiet. Maybe your intellect doesnt allow that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Coach Wilson's stats 2 min Lol 14
MHS Sports and Extra Curricula 13 min Fed Up 74
Red Bird 77 MHS 61 16 min Wow 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr North Mountain 156,619
Sagebrush or not? (Mar '16) 10 hr Steakhouse FINALLY 8
Bills Mkt. 10 hr Ledford Dean 3
Tiffany Shultz 11 hr kranky 1

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages