Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer 81,631

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Full Story
Imposter

London, KY

#67189 Aug 16, 2012
Cackle cackle MFER!

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

#67190 Aug 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
You prove one point for sure. You are here talking smack, can you prove even one of your allegations? The Spears road thread is a waste, it's kind of bizarre also.
Imagine if you will; only two(2} men present for a shootout, no witnesses, contents of security cams not known, one man goes to the morgue, one man goes to the hospital. It seems these are the only known facts.
Home invasion, family dispute, bad business deal, jealous rage who knows??? It's only natural that this story would be talked about, but several Topix couch investigators already have the case closed.
We must have more psychic detectives per capita around here than anywhere in the world.
What little that is known supports nearly zero of the content of the Spears rd thread. NO wonder you like that thread. You are a big proponent of untruths, and misinformation...LMFAO at you
How much would Oracle La Da Dumbarse charge to solve the case, Bluewhiner?
lmposter
#67191 Aug 16, 2012
LMAO

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67192 Aug 16, 2012
tinponyrider wrote:
<quoted text>Just as I'm slithering now. Dang I stepped right through the front door standing up. Dang, LMFAO, cause of you people I'm going to have to get suspenders, got no arse to hold my pants up, from LMFAO at you people.
Maybe you can borrow Bluewhiners face for an arse. The only problem would be staying on the toilet most of the time with all the crap that flows out of his mouth, like lava out of a volcano.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67193 Aug 16, 2012
Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YEAH! You slither. In fact All the G Crew members are what you call $h!t Vipers.
That can't be true, you would have already been consumed by them.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

FARTSBURG

#67194 Aug 16, 2012
Hello Imposter. I'm glad to see another decent poster on here.
Spider
#67195 Aug 16, 2012
lmposter wrote:
LMAO
Welcome to my network little fly.If you only knew what you just stepped into.....LOL.You belong to us now LMAO!
Black Widow

Madisonville, KY

#67196 Aug 16, 2012
CarlinsGhost wrote:
<quoted text>
George Carlin, who loathed environmentalists once said,
"To be honest, I think the Earth is going to shake us off like a bad case of flies."
hmmmm, tasty.
lmposter
#67197 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to my network little fly.If you only knew what you just stepped into.....LOL.You belong to us now LMAO!
Once a liar, always a liar I suppose MINGO. Hey Ya ya ya HEY ya ya ya. I have worked for at least ten mins on getting stealth, you fool! LMMFAO at you punk! Hahahahaa
I don't need to use it though fool, you still cant trace me.
lmposter
#67198 Aug 16, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
Hello Imposter. I'm glad to see another decent poster on here.
Hello TUF...I think the crap A is A getting pretty deep A around here Rev father Ted. I hope you brought your waders and shovel, glory be brother there is so much work to do!
lmposter
#67199 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
PFFFFT Bwaaaahahahahaha talk about a cackle before the egg. Imbecilic moron you can barely type coherently LMAO. Tip for the day....leave a space after each punctuation mark there...tech head LOL-
PFFFFT again fool! Hahaha
Spider
#67200 Aug 16, 2012
lmposter wrote:
<quoted text>Once a liar, always a liar I suppose MINGO. Hey Ya ya ya HEY ya ya ya. I have worked for at least ten mins on getting stealth, you fool! LMMFAO at you punk! Hahahahaa
I don't need to use it though fool, you still cant trace me.
Knowing you're a racist is going to make this even sweeter. Matthew 5:22: Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.Ur wallpaper is Ugly lol!
lmposter
#67201 Aug 16, 2012
Everyone log off, delete cookies and log back on. All at once now, OK GO! LOL
Thread needs a sweep
#67202 Aug 16, 2012
I see the trash is back.
lmposter
#67203 Aug 16, 2012
Spider wrote:
<quoted text>
Knowing you're a racist is going to make this even sweeter. Matthew 5:22: Whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.Ur wallpaper is Ugly lol!
Its Sheetrock. Try again, lie harder. LOL God hates a liar....look it up yourself, its in there FOOL.
Lay the egg....then you can cackle. LMAO
Thread needs a sweep
#67204 Aug 16, 2012
I guess I'll have to go to report abuse on a whole bunch of comments again, then cackle like I did something after they are removed...as usual LMAO
yes they killed

AOL

#67205 Aug 16, 2012
Your fascination with cackling, eggs, and chicken asses seem quite evident. Feathering your nest with other people's money seems to make you think that birds are yours for the taking. You might want to remember that chickens aren't reading your chickensh*t conversations.
Spider
#67206 Aug 16, 2012
Any websites you attack through this network are solely your responsibility.All information will be given to proper authorities.Good luck LOL : )
Thread needs a sweep
#67207 Aug 16, 2012
Please start with the Unafarter, Tinpony, and the Imposter who doesn't think he can be located. Or any of the hate-filled posts from their clan. It was pleasant reading all the nice posts by the good people who kept this thread going. That group is nothing more than a bunch of sad, ignorant trolls.
Imposter
#67208 Aug 16, 2012
Mingo be back soon, after me reportem abuse many times LOL. Then me claim to be heap big pile.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min The Apostle 4,429
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Voter 153,055
South Side Scum 11 min happyforhim 30
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 18 min BIG_STEVIE 26,253
marred woman that cheat 1 hr steve 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 130,992
Boob jobs 4 hr Tell me 39
Who is the pretty red head ? 9 hr Learning too late 9
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••