Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81696 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

#66986 Aug 13, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
red tide? no not new blue cheer either. just useless copy and paste spam, from dum dum.
How are you today? Thanks for the review! Please explain your stance again. I'm not sure I understand your gripe.

Whatever it is, at least we have established you are capable of nothing intelligent. In fact we have found no use for your useless posts.

Scotts Vegas

#66988 Aug 13, 2012
omg we always look STUPID wrote:
leave it to kentucky to have the most comments on a forum about birds falling from the sky. im so freaking tired of seeing this on our main page. like seriously wtf people? 59,646 comments? seriously!?!? and now 59,647 thanks to my ranting. Lets move on people!
If you move on and we are all still here have you moved up? Bye! I can't believe you are allowing yourself to look so s2pid by posting here.
Saragon

United States

#66993 Aug 13, 2012
I see there are still some nasty people on here, poor little fella, he must be lonely.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#66994 Aug 13, 2012
Hi everyone
A Hant

Elizabethtown, KY

#66995 Aug 13, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
Hi everyone
hi blueminers mommy. what does the oracle have to tell us today? speak oh great oracle.

Location hidden

#66997 Aug 13, 2012
Had to pawn the oracle to get some smokes and some beer. Things are rough at the house. Can't seem to budget pass the 10th each month.

Scotts Vegas

#66998 Aug 13, 2012
Weren't you people leaving because you didn't like this thread. Some of us are way beyond tired of your stalker ways. I leave you kids alone in Scottsville I would appreciate the same here.

scottsville
ha ant

Lebanon, KY

#66999 Aug 13, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
hi blueminers mommy. what does the oracle have to tell us today? speak oh great oracle.
shhhh listen, can you hear them?
ha ant

Lebanon, KY

#67000 Aug 13, 2012
A Hant wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, the blue cry baby is still here. his mommy is here now she'll jerk a knot in his monkey tail.

Scotts Vegas

#67002 Aug 13, 2012
HEY TOPIX! Was the gripe and goal of these people to get this thread off the Scottsville board?

Were they to cease the stalking and harassment? Can't all of us enjoy the thread.

Scotts Vegas

#67011 Aug 13, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
Why can't you leave me alone Blue? I'm just trying to socialize and make friends by pretending to be someone I'm not. You just want this thread all to yourself. I am feeling pressured and bullied by you right now. Does anyone else see his harrasement
It's so funny, til tonight I had only posted to or about you one time.

HEY TOPIX! Was the gripe and goal of these people to get this thread off the Scottsville board?

Were they to cease the stalking and harassment? Can't all of us enjoy the thread.

Is this site intended for constant degradation of its' pages by STALKERS and HARASSERS?
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#67012 Aug 13, 2012
Saragon wrote:
Is it safe to come back in? LOL
Hi Saragon,((hugs)), so happy to see you back. We have missed you. You and hubby been doing any fishing in between that gardening and canning?

Hello, Ancient Wolf, "Nope", trusted, Blueminer, Hempburn, and all the decent posters. Hope you got some rain. We had just enough. No storms. Have been watching the new show Stars Earn Stripes on NBC.
Hosts Samantha Harris and Gen. Wesley Clark join eight celebrity competitors in military-inspired challenges for charity. I don't usually watch reality shows, but these soldiers are a joy to watch. Marines, Navy Seals, huge strong men with skills. hahaha Don't get any better than that.:)

Location hidden

#67013 Aug 13, 2012
I'm an oppressed momma. I just want to be left alone to post and look at them cute animal videos and talk bout history with old wolf and I just get grief. Why can't we all just get along?
Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#67014 Aug 13, 2012
Wow wrote:
Birds
Here you go:

Birds Pictures, Birds Singing, Bird Sounds

:) Enjoy!
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#67015 Aug 13, 2012
open wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most are still reading and following this thread but just not posting, awaiting the troll storm to pass. Now that it has subsided I think you will see them come back.
So let's get back on track and talk about something interesting and important. This thread is wide open, what would you like to discuss?
So true. I hope Watch, Peace, OJG, Betty, LSD923 and Prepper come back too. We had some great discussions going on before the invasion. Many have been reading and not posting. Hope you had a great day!:)
Saragon

United States

#67016 Aug 13, 2012
I've been doing a lot of fishing. We went to S.C. and I caught two sharks. It was fun and scary at the same time. LOL

Scotts Vegas

#67017 Aug 13, 2012
Blueminers Mommy wrote:
I'm an oppressed momma. I just want to be left alone to post and look at them cute animal videos and talk bout history with old wolf and I just get grief. Why can't we all just get along?
Kumbaya my Lord Kumbaya

Is this site intended for constant degradation of its' pages by STALKERS and HARASSERS?

Scotts Vegas

#67018 Aug 13, 2012
Abeliever wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Saragon,((hugs)), so happy to see you back. We have missed you. You and hubby been doing any fishing in between that gardening and canning?
Hello, Ancient Wolf, "Nope", trusted, Blueminer, Hempburn, and all the decent posters. Hope you got some rain. We had just enough. No storms. Have been watching the new show Stars Earn Stripes on NBC.
Hosts Samantha Harris and Gen. Wesley Clark join eight celebrity competitors in military-inspired challenges for charity. I don't usually watch reality shows, but these soldiers are a joy to watch. Marines, Navy Seals, huge strong men with skills. hahaha Don't get any better than that.:)
Hello Abeliever... I could've swore they had given up the trollin bit. I thought I would post without all the B/S, but was wrong. I don't get it, they obviously sit and look at the thread waiting to pounce. We have seen it dozens if not hundreds of times.

Location hidden

#67019 Aug 13, 2012
Pete and repete were sitting in a boat Pete fell out--who was left
I think I found him
Abeliever

Antioch, TN

#67020 Aug 13, 2012
Saragon wrote:
I've been doing a lot of fishing. We went to S.C. and I caught two sharks. It was fun and scary at the same time. LOL
I have been one time. We all caught fish and enjoyed a great feast. Hope to go again soon as the weather turns to cooler temperatures. I posted several shark stories before all the posts removals and bannings came just in case you were reading and not posting like lala and few others. There have been a lot of shark activity and attack this year. I can't imagine reeling in a shark. I would love to go back to South Carolina. It is a beautiful state like Kentucky. I bet you two had a great time. What have you been canning?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Omar Omar 49 min Zzzzz 4
L hardin 1 hr Amanda 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr So true 169,939
Drug court??? I need answers please 2 hr stuck 1
Punkin mullins stolen truck 3 hr Git you sum 1
Chef Floyd 3 hr Idiot 3
will george fisher be my right hand man? 3 hr CHF 5

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages