Next Last
Stoner

United States

#1 Nov 4, 2008
Does Anyone Know Him?
lil missy

Georgetown, KY

#2 Nov 5, 2008
yep sure do and he aint nothing but trailor trash! hes f#ck!ng crazy as hEll and hes a beeyotch he likes to run his mouth about all these black guys in town about how hes gonna kick their ass and i aint seen him do sh!t i mean everyone knows where to find these guys if he wants to kick their ass so bad he woulda done it but hes a pussy a$$ b!tch that knows he'll get the dog sh!t stomped out his a$$! i think he's huffed a little too much gas in his day
lynns realest

Georgetown, KY

#3 Nov 5, 2008
listen corey anit nuttin but a bitch he threatin that he was gonna whoop my ass ..so yea he is a bitch b/c he was gonna fight a gurl b/c he not big enough to fight a man and thats just how it goes trust me i kno someone real close to me that dated his crazy ass and that shii didnt last long
k town

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 6, 2008
ya corey is one crazy mother but his friend joey is so hot do you guys know any thing about him.
Stoner

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2008
Corey is cool as hell
trixie

Georgetown, KY

#6 Nov 7, 2008
hey stoner get f#ck!ng real just cause you want to screw him dont make him cool hes a dip shit and he has some real mental issues he needs to be on some medication and he better stop running his mouth about people that will beat his ass before it happens because hes gonna get whats coming to him probably sooner than he thinks and yeah him saying that hes gonna kick that girls ass well that really makes him a bitch for real..... im girl and i wish he would f#ck with me cause i stomp the dog shit out his ass
kill bill

Georgetown, KY

#7 Nov 8, 2008
Stoner wrote:
Corey is cool as hell
tell us what is so cool about him? Sound like to me he is a women beater.Does that mean you like bring beat?

Since: Nov 08

Troy, MI

#8 Nov 8, 2008
corey ohnson is my ex paul rogers cousin who thinks he is bruce lee and gods gift he is played out sleeps with any thing and anyone ask apryl bringham
crank

Georgetown, KY

#9 Nov 8, 2008
listen posey i would like it if u would shut up about paul bing ur ex nobody cares..iight ...so u need to chill wit all that
blueboy

Pineville, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2008
steph why did you go and bring coreys name up anyway on here if you liked him.
you know this place is full of trash talking hypocrites.
corey is straight up a solid person and a good friend to have.

Troy, MI

#11 Nov 9, 2008
yeah corey is if u have a twat and a reputation why do i keep offending you about paul it happened i just like to know who you are cause he never did mention anyone and ill talk bout what ever i wanna talk about is this dezzy or how ever you spell it his sister cause im str8 up tell ya the boy is GAY so get over it and the boy needs to be a man and admit it if it was a mistake dont go round lieing to people or about me and he thinks im scared of his family he is mistaken he needs to be afraid of mine lil does he know i have been working for a company that is monotoring drug activity in middlesboro and other areas no not U.N.I.T.E. someone higher that than that and it's only a matter of time till Paul Sr loses those kids paul david staying drunk 24-7 and smoking rocks and sellin em anyways my point is ill talk bout what ever when ever i want so get over it im guessing u was the fat skank hoe he says he felt sorry for and slept with twice right

Troy, MI

#12 Nov 9, 2008
corey is only good friends with nasty hoes and hoes alike in middlesboro and the surrounding areas
Apryl

Ripley, TN

#13 Nov 9, 2008
bahahaha funny timothy. And if your going to say my name say it right dumb a$$. I never slept with corey. To bad you wouldnt know that. See my days with the black guys are over. You would know that if you knew me at all. Yea I have friends that are black and friends is all they are. So why dont you keep my name out of your d*ck sucker. All your mad about is that he didnt want you. Which I dont see why anyone would. And your also pissed because my cousin Chris didnt want your nasty a$$. So how about you leave me alone. My life dont concern you

Troy, MI

#14 Nov 9, 2008
apryl you will always be the big wh*** of middlesboro so i aint worried bout you your nasty ass cousin chris i told i didnt want him because he was kin to you i told him that if you were nasty he is nasty
Apryl

Ripley, TN

#15 Nov 9, 2008
LMAO thats funny. Cause I have prrof of how you wanted him. And sadly he didnt want your nasty as$. I remember his exact words. And me a wh*re lmao thats funny. Because hunny Im a single mom and every where you see me you see my child. So tell me how can you be a wh*re when you never have time. Get a life Timothy. Cause quiet frankly mines none of your buisness. And once again if you knew anything at all about me then you would know I dont sleep around. Grow up
warfrat

Macon, GA

#16 Nov 9, 2008
Apryl shut your d!ck sucker b!tch on here running that d!ck sucker telling everyone to shut up, meet me at the tracks b!tch wit yo sisters and shut me up come on!!!
Apryl

Ripley, TN

#17 Nov 9, 2008
Once again I dont have a f*cking sister. and what tracks.? And sorry hun my child is more importan then going to jail for. And Im sure that you wouldnt want people talking shit about you either running your name in the ground. I know I sure in the hell dont! But once again. Sorry your not worth the jail time
warfrat

Macon, GA

#18 Nov 9, 2008
been there done that it aint all that bad!! who is yo babys daddy btw? he did want posey and i know who u be talking about april, if yo baby has an aunt what kin is she to you? do you know what auntie means? If you don't want to go to the tracks then shut yo d!ck sucker!!!!
Apryl

Ripley, TN

#19 Nov 9, 2008
My babys dad is none of your concern. Dont let it bother you who he is. And yes my baby has aunt. Davonna Barnett is my baby's aunt. And Devon wanting Posey. lmfao. Thats just funny. Because for one he dont even know Posey. For 2 Devon gay. thats freakin funny too. You know nothing about me. And if your gonna say my name atleast spell it right. Its really not that hard. I mean come on its posted right beside where this is typed. But here let me help ya out. Its A-P-R-Y-L. Does that help any
warfrat

Macon, GA

#20 Nov 9, 2008
let me help you out and make you understand yo name is fuked up it aint right girl and u know it and i aint spelling it apryl i can spell it any way i want! posey and devon rented a room at boone trail girl i know coz kiesha told that one on em he be hanging heavy and thats all i am saying about that!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tammy Hatfield Thomas thacker Heck 31 min What 29
suboxone clinic selfrefind 41 min The truth 2
whats going on at the nursing home mountain veiw? 43 min The truth 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min happy 142,405
Woman how fight 1 hr Thinking of those 1
Been seeing MPD officers doing drug deals aroun... 1 hr Jtl 4
smithfield meat plant? 2 hr meee 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages