Dunlap, TN

#4 Dec 27, 2009
i am is brother ok i am your son look pikeville how are you
ky girl

Richmond, KY

#5 Dec 27, 2009
long time wrote:
i wish he was here
i wish he was here too miss him very much.i look at his pic with his dad and u 3 boys together every day
the one

Dunlap, TN

#6 Dec 27, 2009
can you please let me know who ky girl is? please
just woundering

United States

#7 Dec 27, 2009
is he missing?
Country Girl

Macon, GA

#8 Dec 27, 2009
was he married?
truth

Pineville, KY

#9 Dec 27, 2009
I'm not sure if he was married or not, but he passed away and it was very sad.
just woundering

Anderson, SC

#10 Dec 28, 2009
oh im sorry the way everyone was talking i thought maybe another person was miss.
ky girl

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2009
just woundering wrote:
oh im sorry the way everyone was talking i thought maybe another person was miss.
If ur his mom why r u looking for pic shouldnt u have some oh wait u didnt care for him or tim
truth

Pineville, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2009
No I'm not Steven's mom, but I know of her. And as for as "KY GIRL" I agree with you she really never cared about any of her family. I guess maybe she was wanting pictures for memories who knows with that woman. But I heard he accidentally shot himself in the stomach trying to clean a gun. He did not make it to the hospital in time. So Sad..
ky girl

Carrie, KY

#13 Jan 4, 2010
yes he was married she now has a baby by another man she got prago 4 months after he died shows how much she loved him huh.his shooting is still a mistrey dont thank he did it him self but it wont bring him back.his mom only cared about her self not her kids i dont feel sorry for her.she tryed to get steven introuble right before he passed in corbin trying to get her pills
concerned friend

Fairborn, OH

#14 Oct 1, 2010
curious, is this the same steve adkins from jackson ky?
ky girl

Pineville, KY

#15 Oct 1, 2010
concerned friend wrote:
curious, is this the same steve adkins from jackson ky?
no he was from middlesboro and moved to corbin he was 21
Please

Pineville, KY

#16 Oct 4, 2010
Let him Rest In Peace!!!
right on

Murray, KY

#17 Oct 4, 2010
Jackie miller has never cared about noone just men and drugs , their aunt raised those boys. she is a big fat wh*re
Old Friend

Brownsville, TN

#18 Oct 6, 2010
OMG. are you all talking about lil' short red headed Steven Adkins? If you are I'd like to know the details. He used to be my best friend all thru elementray and middle school. I had no idea he had passed away. Please let me know. thanks
ky girl

Pineville, KY

#19 Oct 6, 2010
Old Friend wrote:
OMG. are you all talking about lil' short red headed Steven Adkins? If you are I'd like to know the details. He used to be my best friend all thru elementray and middle school. I had no idea he had passed away. Please let me know. thanks
yea thats him its been 2 years now april 9 send me your number and i will call u harriet_adkins2001@yahoo.com. or we can meet somewhere
Anonymous

Barbourville, KY

#20 Mar 3, 2011
Did you even know his wife? Because i dont think you did. She was put through hell ever since they got together. All of the physical abuse that girl put up with. She deserves to be happy. and who do you think you are judging her for wanting to move on and be happy. I'm glade to see her moving on with her life and family. You need to worry about yorself and not other ppl.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min Ren 177,016
Keeping yard mow 3 hr Bo nose 3
Pam (Jun '10) 3 hr BeerGut 12
Danielle Nicole Blevins 4 hr MommaBear36 1
sissy guys 4 hr Give it to me 3
Tgirls Sissy's and Crossdressers (Nov '16) 4 hr Give it to me 18
bbc 5 hr Give it to me 18

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages