Silver PT Cruiser
Teresa

Dyer, TN

#1 Oct 3, 2011
Some chick in a silver PT cruiser was checking for locked doors on Englewood this morning, who is driver one of those these days?
watch out

Paris, KY

#2 Oct 3, 2011
barb hughett! its all beat up with a black front fender she a pill head so watch out, she lets her parents take care of her kids while she stays high and runs the roads
Teresa

Dyer, TN

#3 Oct 3, 2011
Where does she live?
watch out

Paris, KY

#4 Oct 4, 2011
dont know she runs the roads all the time, look her up on bell county dention center see if you reconize her
Teresa

Dyer, TN

#5 Oct 5, 2011
Just know a vague description and the car she was driving. No one seems to know where she lives.
Tina Elliott

United States

#6 Oct 5, 2011
why do you want to know where she lives? Im her niece and our family is having a hard time right now expecially with my papaw (barbs dad) in icu on life support not know if hea going to live or die. I live in ferndale apartments and if anyone has anything to say come on and say it. Please do.
Tina Elliott

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2011
oh and fyi barb isnt driving her car my grandmother is and if anyone was looking at houses it was my mamaw because she trying to find a house. You people make me sick. Grow some balls and put your real name. I know I sure did.
Teresa

Dyer, TN

#8 Oct 5, 2011
Is your grandmother in her early 30's? Why would she try to open my garage door? I was not born with balls! Law enforcement officials May have a question or two for her.
Someone Who knows

Gwynneville, IN

#9 Oct 5, 2011
Carrie Parker Anderson also drives a silver PT Crusier she lives at the forks of the road in noetown rd.
She is also a drug addict and will do anything to support her habbit you might want to ask her or drive by her house and look at her carů..
watch out

Paris, KY

#10 Oct 6, 2011
well that sounds like barb, she in her 30s has blonde hair eat up with tatoos. nasty looking. big teeth. tall. if your grandpa is in such bad shape i would tell barb she needs to take care of he own kids, instead her mommy and daddy . which both draw checks and foodstamps act like they dont live together. letting the working people keep you sorry azzes up
call the law

Murray, KY

#11 Oct 7, 2011
call the law
Tina Elliott

United States

#12 Oct 9, 2011
Like I said if you have anything to say I live in FERNDALE apartments please come say it to me. I highly doubt you will seeing as in how you cany even post your real name. Grow some balls and make sure you know what you are talking about before you run your mouth. My mamaw and papae do live together and DO NOT try to hid it. Why would they hid it? They have been togeyher over 40 years! And yes they do draw checks S.S checks not disabiliy honey. They draw in the money they paid out all the years they worked their a**'s off. My mamaw worked 3 jobs and supported her WHOLE family. She didnt have to but because she cares about people regardless of what they do she did and so did my papaw. Im not defending my family half of them are so dopped up you cant carry a conversation with them, buy thats not my mamaws fault nor my papaws so before you want to get on here and run your mouth know your facts. Leave my grandmother and my grandfathera names oit of your mouth! They have done NOTHING wrong but try and provide for mu family the best they can, and I think considering the situation they are in they have/ are doing a da*n good job. I have said what I have to say and untill you drama starting people are brave enough to state you name I will not be replying. Which I know none of you are brave enought anyways. You all get your kicks hiding behind a computer running your mouths. I find it pretty amusing myself. Have a nice day!:)
Tina Elliott

United States

#13 Oct 9, 2011
Oh yeah one last thing, if you all know barb you know she sleeps ALL day, untill atleast 3 so if someone was trying to open your door in the morning time (as you stated in your orginal post) I can assure you it WAS not barb. My grandmother have her pt from 7 in the morning untill 4. Again know your facts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min usa 163,766
This town needs rehabs!!! 1 hr Hope 11
Top 5 US cities destroyed by blacks? (Apr '12) 1 hr Cclear 275
sams transmission 2 hr Fact 6
Brooke Gibbs??? 13 hr Curious 3
Middlesboro Gang.... (Sep '15) 13 hr Folky 10
Susan Barber 15 hr Scary larry 3

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance