jls

Troy, MI

#21 Nov 27, 2008
Drugs made him that way, he was a very smart guy until he took a bad hit of something.

“hell to the fu ck no”

Since: Nov 08

some wheres in the boro

#22 Nov 27, 2008
but wild bill can play some crazy drums
I think

Prestonsburg, KY

#23 Nov 27, 2008
Yearys And Shackelfords
yoyo

Middlesboro, KY

#24 Nov 27, 2008
wild bill took too much cough syrup in his days. he has some mental issues, but he is a very talented person. he can play the piano very well. i heard him once when i went to school at LMU. i was going thru duke hall once and heard someone playing the piano and it was him. i thought someone was practicing for a recital.
mouse aka wig splitter

United States

#25 Nov 28, 2008
yea i see him drinkin that sh*t all the time, i even see him put a cigarette up both nose holes at the same time, i even give him a ride home before and thats how i know his momma rich!! yea
Yeap

Perryville, KY

#26 Nov 28, 2008
boro wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeap your from across the tracks probably the biggest piece of shit around and don't know shit about anyone you dumbas* you need to get a clue the hickmans all the richest where you been fool
LMAO NOT!!!!
breaking dawn

Somerset, KY

#27 Nov 28, 2008
he doesn't remember that he is rich mouse, its something wrong with his head, and he won't believe anyone
Homer

Troy, MI

#28 Nov 29, 2008
What ever happened to Wild Bill? I haven't seen him in a long time.
enquiring mind

Helena, AL

#29 Nov 29, 2008
mouse aka wig splitter wrote:
yall be talking bout preacher bingham? da*n that aint no good, no it aint, he be doin the lords work...yea
this is the only person you dont have shit to say nothing bad about, hum doy you have a heart mouse???
enquiring mind

Helena, AL

#30 Nov 29, 2008
correction: do you have a heart mouse!!!
MMS

Brownsville, TN

#31 Nov 29, 2008
why don't u think da Huddleston's is rich ????
DUH

Stanton, KY

#32 Nov 29, 2008
MMS wrote:
why don't u think da Huddleston's is rich ????
cause they ain't DUH what makes you think they are?
JUST MY OPINION

Loveland, OH

#33 Nov 29, 2008
Who Cares. That does not make the person better by having money. Actually, you can be quite lonely and depressed. It takes love and knowing the lord that brings happiness. So there! In my eyes, having no money, you can still be very, very rich!
iknow

Georgetown, KY

#34 Nov 29, 2008
Dallas Shackelford ownes most of the town.Ya'll are all wrong.He ownes wellover 1/2 the town.
truth

United States

#35 Nov 29, 2008
Bowlings,Shackelfords,Binghams ,Emmetts,Hickmans and all of these sorry ass drug dealers that dont know how to work...they wait on there meds every month ...GET A JOB
gff

Middlesboro, KY

#36 Nov 29, 2008
The Bowlings are only rich b/c her Dad was Roy Shoffner. Same with the Shoffners on Cumb Ave. Roy was Jay's Dad.

Since: Nov 08

Pineville, KY

#37 Nov 29, 2008
mouse aka wig splitter wrote:
yall might not believe this but wild bill momma rich, she live in the valley ...... so why he like he is?
hey I heard that too! I heard his family was one of the richest in m'boro...or wherever they may be now.

I heard that he was the way he is because he drank too much robitussin (or whatever that cough syrup is that makes you get f*cked up and it messes with your head lol)....dont know how true that is though? just going by what I heard thats all.
FACT

United States

#38 Nov 29, 2008
Binghamtown isn't named after the Binghams...lol...That section of town has always been called Binghamtown...check your history!
good

Middlesboro, KY

#39 Nov 29, 2008
FACT wrote:
Binghamtown isn't named after the Binghams...lol...That section of town has always been called Binghamtown...check your history!
check your history. it IS named after the Bingham's - dont you think its a little coincidental that the Binghams LIVE in Binghamtown, duh.
HAHA

Pineville, KY

#40 Nov 29, 2008
good wrote:
<quoted text>
check your history. it IS named after the Bingham's - dont you think its a little coincidental that the Binghams LIVE in Binghamtown, duh.
LMAO!....hence the 'binghamtown church' and the 'binghamtown market'....guess they just HAPPENED to move into a town named almos ALL after them LMAO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Hayes for clerk??? 38 min Karn 3
Melissa Harrell school bus driver 41 min Concerned mom 2
Prostitutes in the Boro??? (Sep '11) 55 min Eddie 38
jenn williams 1 hr Duh 23
shocked 1 hr mind your own 4
Stolen trail camera $ reward 2 hr saw 2
Lets say goodbye Kenneth Sams and vote for larr... 3 hr yellow creeker 14
Brian O Brian ? Fri eyeroll 68
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match