walmart shopper

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Nov 7, 2009
every time iget on topixs it's always nagitive i would like to tell something i saw today at walmart that really pleased me a man was getting his medicene he was an older man u could tell he had been a real sick man i heard him say he had a heart attack and stroke he could bearly get around i over heard him tell cashier to take some of his med out he didnt need it i didnt think alot about it until she told him how much he needed to pay he layed out all his money even his change and didn't have enough he needed a little over 2 dollars i think he told the worker he would have to come back she said ok i thought omg he cant have his med i didnt have any money just a check i never carry money there was a lady up beside him getting her med she never act like she was even watching him to know what was going on then she looked at the cashier and asked how much he needed she told her and the nice lady reached in her purse and gave her 5 dollar bill the man looked at her and thanked her and asked if she wanted the little bit of change he had in his hand she told him no thank you, you keep it and told cashier to give him the change from the five he was so pleased i know that was not alot but it really impressed me that in this busy time she took time to help the man i would like to thank her and say i wish there was more like her
Trisha

Kennett, MO

#2 Nov 7, 2009
That was truly nice! In this day and time it's hard just to hope someone will let you out of the parking lot, let alone be nice enough to help pay for medicine. And, who knows, that random act of kindness may have very well saved that man's life. Thank goodness there are good people that still exist.
steve-o

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Nov 7, 2009
sam knows how to take you bit--s money huh?so quit cryin!!!!!!!eat a fat di-k!!!
nocando

Tazewell, TN

#4 Nov 7, 2009
steve-o wrote:
sam knows how to take you bit--s money huh?so quit cryin!!!!!!!eat a fat di-k!!!
What??????????
Itsmetiggy

AOL

#5 Nov 7, 2009
steve-o wrote:
Get a life, Troll. The only reason you posted that was to try to highjack a wonderful thread.

There is Angels amoung us, you just saw one Original Poster. We need so many more like that woman. She will reap the benefits of her kindness in blessings from God.
walmart shopper 2

United States

#6 Nov 7, 2009
Every time i get on topix it's always negative.

I would like to tell something I saw today at Walmart that really pleased me.

A man was getting his medicine. He was an older man. You could tell he had been a real sick. I heard him say he had a heart attack and stroke. He could barely get around.

I overheard him tell cashier to take some of his medicine out. He didn't need it. I didn't think a lot about it until she told him how much he needed to pay. He laid out all his money - even with his change and didn't have enough. He needed a little over 2 dollars.

I think he told the worker he would have to come back. She said "ok." I thought "OMG, he can't have his medicine?"

I didn't have any money, just a check. I never carry money. There was a lady up beside him getting her medicine. She never acted like she was even watching him to know what was going on. Then she looked at the cashier and asked how much he needed. She told her and the nice lady reached in her purse and gave her a 5 dollar bill.

The man looked at her and thanked her and asked if she wanted the little bit of change he had in his hand. She told him no thank you, you keep it and told cashier to give him the change from the five. He was so pleased

I know that was not a lot, but it really impressed me that in this busy time, she took time to help the man. I would like to thank her and wish there was more like her.
Middlesboro

United States

#7 Nov 7, 2009
walmart shopper 2 wrote:
Every time i get on topix it's always negative.
I would like to tell something I saw today at Walmart that really pleased me.
A man was getting his medicine. He was an older man. You could tell he had been a real sick. I heard him say he had a heart attack and stroke. He could barely get around.
I overheard him tell cashier to take some of his medicine out. He didn't need it. I didn't think a lot about it until she told him how much he needed to pay. He laid out all his money - even with his change and didn't have enough. He needed a little over 2 dollars.
I think he told the worker he would have to come back. She said "ok." I thought "OMG, he can't have his medicine?"
I didn't have any money, just a check. I never carry money. There was a lady up beside him getting her medicine. She never acted like she was even watching him to know what was going on. Then she looked at the cashier and asked how much he needed. She told her and the nice lady reached in her purse and gave her a 5 dollar bill.
The man looked at her and thanked her and asked if she wanted the little bit of change he had in his hand. She told him no thank you, you keep it and told cashier to give him the change from the five. He was so pleased
I know that was not a lot, but it really impressed me that in this busy time, she took time to help the man. I would like to thank her and wish there was more like her.
thats the same story! im confused??????
meh

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Nov 8, 2009
They only formatted it, so it would make more sense.
Middlesboro wrote:
<quoted text>
thats the same story! im confused??????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather -Spade 14 min smh 77
jerry wilson 1 hr tn280z 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr spaceship 135,596
a good garage to get my car fixed? 6 hr smiley 2
seeking recent info on Amy Lee fusion. 6 hr I b fo real 8
Best head in town 8 hr Chels 38
Avenue Cafe Girl 9 hr Drama starting 6
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]