Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2009

Judged:

I worked for Clayton Homes in Rutledge Tennessee building double-wides for almost 6 years and luvshotlegs is right about mobile homes.The faster you get your job done the faster you get to go home.What I am saying is anything built on the production line is just throwed together.It is at Clayton Homes anyway.
wondering

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2010

who is clayton manager after mike day gone
letingminego

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

Mike Day..is the one that ripped us of bigtime!!They change managers so often cause they are all after you're land or to rip you off.Vanderbilt claims to not be associated with clayton homes,but thier right in bed with them..People need step up and file civil law suits against this company before its to late and youre living on the skid-row.
wondering

Tazewell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2010

i use to know mike but never had to buy a home.dont much care for people taking advantage of others
Pisssed customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2011

Judged:

Beware doing business with Clayton Homes of Middlesboro. Gary Estes and Buck Ragle are nothing but liars and theives.NEVER give them a deposit on anything until you have it in writing (the price they quote) bc you will have a hard time getting it back.
HAHAHAHA

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2011

Sounds about right!
heatherinGA

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Went to Claytons and think God what they wanted I could not come up with. They wanted me to put more land up and a down payment for the size of home I wanted. They had a 1100 sq. Ft home they could get me in for 550 a month. Went down the road to Kastle Home builders who built me a home for 600 a month. I never thought we would get approved but we did. Please check out the companies that build before settling for an over priced cardboard box. If you do buy a mobile home stay away from Clayton. My brother is losing his because Vanderbuilt refuses to work with him or take anything less than the 2 payments he is behind.
heatherinGA

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Sorry, Thank God, not think God. Word correct!!!!!
Happened To Us

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

Pisssed customer wrote:
Beware doing business with Clayton Homes of Middlesboro. Gary Estes and Buck Ragle are nothing but liars and theives.NEVER give them a deposit on anything until you have it in writing (the price they quote) bc you will have a hard time getting it back.
When yuo posted you posted the TRUTH,in 2010 we traded our singlewide in, bought a 2010 doublewide, I didn't like from start but did it to satisify family,year down road husband was laid off, tried to get help w/ mortage in every way, fell behind, eventually let home go back, had to get lawyer to keep from losing our land doublewide sit on, didn't put land up either, traded singlewide in, 9000$ went toward new doublewide. We are lot happier now, went & paid cash for another home, bigger, lot more room. Be very careful dealing w/ these people,know you completely understand what you are signing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Middlesboro Forum right now

Search the Middlesboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min DITCH MITCH 146,888
Hey Jimmy Rose 1 hr wana be consular 51
bruce earle 1 hr pineville 1
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Flint hill bandit 26,210
pam (Jan '14) 2 hr pineville 4
PJ weares 2 hr M2Cents 2
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr ChromiuMan 128,923
•••
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••