First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CINCYKID

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2009
CINCYKID wrote:
Who ever has bought a new home from clayton can join a class action lawsuit against them..You Will NOT BE CHARGED FOR THESE LAWYERS.
Deadline on this lawsuit is FEB 5TH so you better hurry!! I already got my claim form.
sad owner

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2009
No I bought an used doublewide.
what

Middlesboro, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2009
CINCYKID wrote:
<quoted text>Deadline on this lawsuit is FEB 5TH so you better hurry!! I already got my claim form.
What is the lawsuit for? I've also had problems with Middlesboro Clayton's. I ended up buying from Premium Homes and I am thrilled!
Natalie

Foreman, AR

#5 Jan 22, 2009
CINCYKID wrote:
<quoted text>Deadline on this lawsuit is FEB 5TH so you better hurry!! I already got my claim form.
Where did you get the claim form? I need one.
New Home

Murfreesboro, TN

#6 Jan 22, 2009
CINCYKID wrote:
For what exactly?
Natalie

Foreman, AR

#7 Jan 22, 2009
The complaint accuses the defendants of charging for the manufactured homes' wheels and axles but never disclosing the charge to the purchaser. The charge for the wheels and axles "appears nowhere on any of the documents the plaintiffs are asked to sign during the purchase of the home," the complaint states
Natalie

Foreman, AR

#8 Jan 22, 2009
they resale the wheels and axles you paid for
shame shame

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Jan 25, 2009
Natalie wrote:
they resale the wheels and axles you paid for
They changed prices on me several times after I had paid the deposit to order a doublewide. They changed MANY MANY things we agreed on and added MANY costs that were not discussed. I thought when I talked to the manager that he would resolve the issues but he instead backed the salesman and tried to double talk me. Guess this woman was not as dumb as they had planned on me being. I bought from another company and had a great experience.
Timothy

Fayetteville, NC

#10 Feb 15, 2009
Resold Wheels and Axles
Timothy

Fayetteville, NC

#11 Feb 15, 2009
CINCYKID wrote:

Where do I get the form at?
delladee

Tazewell, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2009
not only do they lie they take all of your propety not just an acre. they say i went to nget aloan and they had my whole other house and fifteen acers tied up better check it out
Stay away

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Feb 15, 2009
Stay away from Clayton Home's AKA Vanderbuilt Mortgage.they are all CROOKS !!!.They build very cheap homes..then house starts falling apart in no time..then here comes the lawyers to foreclose on your land and house and whatever they can get their hands on..just google them..they are taking homes right underneath wifes n kids of soldiers in the middle east fighting.they are low-life scum
Stay away

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Feb 15, 2009
to delladee..I'm sorry cause thats what they are after is you're land..God bless you good luck
truth

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2009
claytons used to be a great place until mike day quit.
luvshotlegs

Pikeville, KY

#16 Feb 16, 2009
Maybe this would be a good reason to try and get a home that does not come on wheels that depreciates and blows to pieces in a high wind. Just a thought.
2 loose legs

UK

#17 Feb 16, 2009
luvshotlegs wrote:
Maybe this would be a good reason to try and get a home that does not come on wheels that depreciates and blows to pieces in a high wind. Just a thought.
to loose legs,

It does not matter if a house is on wheels or on blocks, its a home, a place to live so why dont you stop putting people down, knowing you i bet you live in an apt paid by the goverment.
luvshotlegs

Pikeville, KY

#18 Feb 16, 2009
Not putting down...stating a fact and offering advice. you can live in a cardboard box if you wish...get the chip off your shoulder. A lot of mobile home companies take advantage of folks and the homes many times are unsafe. It is OK to give an opinion 2looselegs, you are not the forum police.
Stay away

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Feb 16, 2009
Maybe some people cant afford a house hoglegs! does that give these companys the right to rip white collar people off? Honest people dont exist anymore hand shake means nothing.God bless all the people this scum is taking advantage.Just google claytons and find out the true story about them!
luvshotlegs

Pikeville, KY

#20 Feb 16, 2009
If you can afford 50-90000 for a doublewide mobile home you can afford many a conventional house stay away (I will spell your name as you spell it) not to mention the ungodly interest and land grabbing schemes some use. Having said that many -prefer a mobile home and God bless em. you might not have noticed in your tirade but we agree that there are many in the mobile home business trying to rip off the working man and i sure am against that. Again dont get so uptight and defensive and anal if someone does not agree with everything you say, it just might be they have a point.
luvshotlegs

Pikeville, KY

#21 Feb 16, 2009
for the record by the way...I own a doublewide myself. BUT never again. Apologies to all mobile home owners and soon to be purchasers, good luck to all of you I wish you well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brittany williams mcpeek 54 min Harlan 9
Apartment Fire 54 min Please Help 1
Want first experience 1 hr Bisexual girl 1
Bisexual girl looking another girl 1 hr Bisexual girl 96
Looking for jobs in the area 5 hr New Resident 11
Ky residents with Tn tags 5 hr Report 17
Miss Mboro Pageant 6 hr Truth 7
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE