Arveybell Farm Company
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HometownProud

Tazewell, TN

#1 Aug 21, 2010
I would like to bring to everyone's attention the business owned and operated by a local man, George Schneider. I am a customer to his business on a regular basis. The service and products he provides are very professional and of a high quality. His staff are always extremely well-mannered and always make time for us consumers, no matter what they may be doing. I would like to say thank you for this small town business. Arveybell is a perfect example that there are still decent businessmen with a very nice staff left in this town. If you haven't tried any of their fresh products, I would recommend trying theirs. In my opinion their meats and chili are far better than what you will find at our local "Big" retail chains.
Heart

Tiptonville, TN

#2 Aug 21, 2010
HometownProud wrote:
I would like to bring to everyone's attention the business owned and operated by a local man, George Schneider. I am a customer to his business on a regular basis. The service and products he provides are very professional and of a high quality. His staff are always extremely well-mannered and always make time for us consumers, no matter what they may be doing. I would like to say thank you for this small town business. Arveybell is a perfect example that there are still decent businessmen with a very nice staff left in this town. If you haven't tried any of their fresh products, I would recommend trying theirs. In my opinion their meats and chili are far better than what you will find at our local "Big" retail chains.
Where are they located? what are their price ranges?
Willard

Anderson, SC

#3 Aug 21, 2010
HometownProud wrote:
When were you there last and talked to George?
PORKIN BEAN

Reliance, TN

#4 Aug 21, 2010
Arveybell is Ok But if it's the same George Schneider who owned Schneider's Food Basket he's been dead for year's.You still talk to him?.
in the know

Fulton, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2010
George Jr. runs Arveybell now. They are a great company
KentuckyProud

Mayfield, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2010
They are located on 19th Street right past Hickman Building supply on the left. Turn between the rock dust plant and the old Spiders building. It is ran by his son. As for the price ranges, it all just depends on what you get. I'm not quite sure. I know chili ($8.75) and BBQ pork ($11.00)

Since: Aug 10

Middlesboro

#7 Aug 22, 2010
HometownProud wrote:
Sounds like to me that you work there or you are George. I would have to disagree with you on the extremely well mannered crap. I will not get into details but I will never get anything from there. They still owe me money from like 2 years ago. It is sad that they cannot keep up with their side of a bargain. Like I said, I will not get into the details. Have they screwed that many people over where they need to have somebody get on Topix and talk about how good they are to try to get business back? Well if they have done anything to others like they did to me, it is probably a little too late. A small business really should not srew over people when they are in a small town.
Susann Schneider

Anderson, SC

#8 Aug 22, 2010
It_is_just_me_here wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like to me that you work there or you are George. I would have to disagree with you on the extremely well mannered crap. I will not get into details but I will never get anything from there. They still owe me money from like 2 years ago. It is sad that they cannot keep up with their side of a bargain. Like I said, I will not get into the details. Have they screwed that many people over where they need to have somebody get on Topix and talk about how good they are to try to get business back? Well if they have done anything to others like they did to me, it is probably a little too late. A small business really should not srew over people when they are in a small town.
My brother never gets on topix. But I do and I think you don't know what you are talking about. If anybody owes anyone money it would be people that charge down at the store and never pay for it! So you should have never open this can of bull S!!!t. IF my brother owes you anything WHY AREN'T YOU ADULT ENOUGH TO CALL OR FACE HIM. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT ON HERE. IF YOU HAVE A PROMBLE CALL ME. THE NUMBER IN THE BOOK!! IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HURTS THIS TOWN.

Middlesboro

#9 Aug 22, 2010
Susann Schneider wrote:
<quoted text>My brother never gets on topix. But I do and I think you don't know what you are talking about. If anybody owes anyone money it would be people that charge down at the store and never pay for it! So you should have never open this can of bull S!!!t. IF my brother owes you anything WHY AREN'T YOU ADULT ENOUGH TO CALL OR FACE HIM. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT ON HERE. IF YOU HAVE A PROMBLE CALL ME. THE NUMBER IN THE BOOK!! IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HURTS THIS TOWN.
Wow, what a coincidence,the sister gets on topix. I am man enough. We have called and sent letters. They should be man enough and pay up.
to susann

Ripley, TN

#10 Aug 22, 2010
Susann Schneider wrote:
<quoted text>My brother never gets on topix. But I do and I think you don't know what you are talking about. If anybody owes anyone money it would be people that charge down at the store and never pay for it! So you should have never open this can of bull S!!!t. IF my brother owes you anything WHY AREN'T YOU ADULT ENOUGH TO CALL OR FACE HIM. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO WRITE IT ON HERE. IF YOU HAVE A PROMBLE CALL ME. THE NUMBER IN THE BOOK!! IT PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT HURTS THIS TOWN.
hey girl,how have you been?I havent seen you in yrs.do you have a myspace or facebook?If you do I'll look you up.we grew up together...

Middlesboro

#11 Aug 22, 2010
Susann Schneider wrote:
Well, I tried to call, you must not be really her. What a fake. You are one of those people who likes to pretend they are somebody else because you yourself has a horrible life.
aaa

Ripley, TN

#12 Aug 22, 2010
<quoted text>
Wow, what a coincidence,the sister gets on topix. I am man enough. We have called and sent letters. They should be man enough and pay up.
I highly dont that a store would owe you money.you probably skipped out on paying YOUR BILL.The schinders has always been good people.
Susann Schneider

Anderson, SC

#13 Aug 22, 2010
<quoted text>
What is your real name? You know mine!!
Susann Schneider

Anderson, SC

#14 Aug 22, 2010
<quoted text>
Well, I tried to call, you must not be really her. What a fake. You are one of those people who likes to pretend they are somebody else because you yourself has a horrible life.
My house phone didn't ring. Am sitting here looking at it. My don't you put your name on here? Am woman enough.
pineville pike

Ripley, TN

#15 Aug 22, 2010
Susann Schneider wrote:
<quoted text>My house phone didn't ring. Am sitting here looking at it. My don't you put your name on here? Am woman enough.
hey susann....now do you remember me???

Middlesboro

#16 Aug 22, 2010
aaa wrote:
<quoted text>I highly dont that a store would owe you money.you probably skipped out on paying YOUR BILL.The schinders has always been good people.
I never bought anything from the company, I am not putting down their product, just their integrity. I had contracted to do some work for them and we did our part and they skipped out on payments. We did get most of it, but an agreement is an agreement. Pay up, I sure do. BTW, I called again "Susan" but you didn't pick up the phone. I know you are a fake so I will quit now. If you were truly his sister, you would not be arguing back and forth with me on here because you are doing nothing but making it worse for the business. I just stated the fact that they owed money, nothing else, but now you are just carrying it down even farther.
Susann Schneider

Anderson, SC

#17 Aug 22, 2010
pineville pike wrote:
<quoted text>hey susann....now do you remember me???
No put your name!!!

Middlesboro

#18 Aug 23, 2010
pineville pike wrote:
<quoted text>hey susann....now do you remember me???
Of course she doesn't remember you because it really isn't her.
moon pie

Fulton, KY

#19 Aug 23, 2010
Arveybell and the schneiders are great !!!!
pineville pike

Ripley, TN

#20 Aug 23, 2010
Susann Schneider wrote:
<quoted text>No put your name!!!
if this is really susann you would remember who lived right down the road from you.Maybe this will refresh your memory,in the winter time we all went sleding off schinders hill.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 42 min CriminalForever 158,138
MHS Basketball 2 hr AnotherSatisfiedC... 2
It's January! New School Board Where's the Cryb... 2 hr AnotherSatisfiedC... 45
d moore gettin married (Jun '09) 2 hr peter 8
whats going on at Binghamtown Church??? (Aug '11) 2 hr A guess 168
Worthless Father 3 hr Coal Miner 17
Disability 6 hr WantChange 35

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages