Inflatable Bounce Houses
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Unknown

Ewing, VA

#1 May 5, 2009
my childs birthday is comming up in july. does any one know where you can rent or buy those inflatable bounce houses? I heard the closest place to rent them is some place in knoxville. Does any one have any information about them, or does any one know if there are anybody who rents them closer than knoxville?
Mee

Murray, KY

#2 May 5, 2009
Unknown wrote:
my childs birthday is comming up in july. does any one know where you can rent or buy those inflatable bounce houses? I heard the closest place to rent them is some place in knoxville. Does any one have any information about them, or does any one know if there are anybody who rents them closer than knoxville?
Go to tristateinflatables.com .
Unknown

Ewing, VA

#3 May 5, 2009
cool thanks
Mee

Murray, KY

#4 May 5, 2009
Unknown wrote:
cool thanks
Your very welcome!
you know

Dyer, TN

#5 May 5, 2009
becky and shannon harris of pineville , ky..have really nice ones to rent out and alot to choose from.. we have rented from them their number is in the book or he works at sherman williams and they are very reasonable
Unknown

Ewing, VA

#6 May 6, 2009
Thanks
info

Richmond, KY

#7 May 7, 2009
leap-n-laught inflatables in pineville contact shannon harris at sherwin williams in middlesboro. i think i saw there advertisement in the pineville sun
True

Ewing, VA

#8 May 7, 2009
Ive Worked With Shannon And Becky A Little. There Prices Are Reasonable. There Good People To Work With. Shannon Is A Cut Up, He Will Work With You...Good People
leap n laugh inflatable

United States

#9 May 9, 2009
you can contact us at email at leap-n-laughinflatables@hotmai l.com
we try to be resonable on our prices.All of our inflatables our new an very nice and clean .Thank you all for thae nice coments.Call us for your next event.
thank you all again.
HAPPY CUSTOMER

United States

#10 May 18, 2009
I JUST RENTED TWO INFLATABLES FROM THEM THEY WERE VERY NICE AND RESONABLE AND HAVE VERY NICE STUFF. THEY ARE WILLING TO WORK WITH PEOPLE . SO IF YOU ALL ARE INTERRESTED IN INFLATABLES THIS ARE THE PEOPLE YOU NEED .I WILL CALL ON THEM AGAIN.THANK YOU LEAP N LAUGH INFLATABLES...ONE HAPPY MOM
LetDown

Ooltewah, TN

#11 Dec 10, 2009
Leaps n Laughs inflatables in NO LONGER IN BUSINESS. Apparently they sold the inflatables that they had to a volunteer fire department. I don't know which one. Tri-state inflatables may or may not be open. I have tried and tried, and TRIED to contact them, and/or have them contact me back and so far NO good. It's looking like the only place anywhere near Middlesboro that rents inflatables is Space Walk in Morristown, and they are pretty expensive.
fun

United States

#12 Feb 9, 2010
We just had my childs party at Boomers Party Center in middlesboro on 17th st. It was great, she did all the setup before the party and cleanup after the party. They have 3 huge inflatable indoor and a padded floor for the children. I would highly recommend checking it out for you childs party.
party

United States

#13 Feb 11, 2010
There's a place called party time inflatables in Harlan. They have a website, and are very reasonable.
prince and princess

Richmond, KY

#15 Apr 22, 2010
We rent infltables. Email us at prince_princess_inflatables@ya hoo.com

We deliver Fun!!!!!!!!!
guanteed to match any price in town!
Clyburn

Summerville, SC

#16 Aug 22, 2010
I would highly recomment Laugh N Leap Inflatables in Columbia, SC. We used them for our 15th Annual Church Festival. The service we received was A+. The kids really enjoyed the inflatable water slides and jump castles.
I already know who we're using next year for entertainment!

J. Clyburn
Columbia, SC
Clyburn

Summerville, SC

#17 Aug 22, 2010
Oh...Here's the website for Laugh and Leap - http://www.LaughnLeap.com
Wondering

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Did boomers go out of business? I called the number in the book and it didn't work! Anyone know the number?
Another customer

Mayfield, KY

#19 Jan 25, 2011
Boomers went out of business.
Wondering

Toledo, OH

#20 Jan 25, 2011
Is there any other local place?
customer

Dyer, TN

#21 Jan 27, 2011
bounce mania they are out of cumberland ky their number is 606-273-2563or web site is bouncemaniaky.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chuck Barnett 1 hr Hmmm 4
Brandon Cody saylor 1 hr Debbie Collins 2
Any haunted places in Middlesboro? (Nov '08) 2 hr honesty 275
Happy Thanksgiving 6 hr YOLO 2
Whatever happened to that guy 6 hr Samseeso 2
The guy in the purple peterbilt CMT 7 hr Driver-driver 8
t-mobile 13 hr wow 2

Middlesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages