Who was the best fundraiser at CDG?
NicoleMessisco

Dyer, TN

#122 Mar 7, 2009
Mrs_Mills wrote:
Damn Nicole Please don't think that I don't like you anymore. I just found that comment. Damn Girl if you knew what all I was into right now. Matter of fact I am going to go message you right now so you get the right idea. LOL You nut...
LOL, I love you Tina.
lala

United States

#123 Mar 7, 2009
everyone
my opinion

Dyer, TN

#124 Mar 7, 2009
sounds to me like you all think that you are all the best, but all you did was made phone calls, sat on your ass all day, and took old peoples money. thats not a job thats a hobby. And all of you are a piece of shit. Mike is and always will be gorgeous.
NicoleMessisco

Dyer, TN

#125 Mar 7, 2009
At least we all had jobs, what do you do? Collect a crazy check? Yeah, I'd brag. I guarantee we all made more money than you draw from the governmet, keep hating us, we are a big family, one of us will figure out who you are and when we do, we will all take turns pooping on you.
I like you

United States

#126 Apr 1, 2009
shane thomas wrote:
ray stables was the one who body slammed dan in front of the office then bolted from ky with all his kids..........as for the last list WHATS UP WITH THAT im nowhere on that list
You're a friend of mine now Shane.
red n ky

Ripley, TN

#127 Apr 2, 2009
heath ledford was great!
someone

Dyer, TN

#128 Apr 4, 2009
I still think you should go with Mike Kanefsky, he was also a manager and sexy as hell. Still love you Mike, Ms.Smith.
back in the day

Tiptonville, TN

#129 Apr 5, 2009
when that place first opened shane and brian overbay was the best
Tootie

Richmond, KY

#130 Apr 5, 2009
People like to toot their own horn, don't they. Sad.
i know him

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#131 Apr 17, 2009
someone wrote:
I still think you should go with Mike Kanefsky, he was also a manager and sexy as hell. Still love you Mike, Ms.Smith.
Do u still like him or something? You talk about him alot.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#132 Apr 17, 2009
someone wrote:
Do u still like him or something? You talk about him alot.
Ashley

Warrensburg, MO

#133 May 12, 2009
No, Shane was wrong...it was Mike McCann that body slammed Dan. Dan was the one who started it though.

As for Ray Stable...he is a Preacher now. He straightened his life up and him and Chris are still together.
someone

Dyer, TN

#134 May 14, 2009
someone HA HA is a bitch, she thinks that she is so much better than everyone. She is having a bastard kid because she has no idea who the father is. You cant blame your mistakes on everyone else. LOVE YA HOPE......

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#135 May 15, 2009
well this is tom or as everyone else new as t.d. or ism i say all of us was good but as far as the best hands fucking down ROBERT ASHER everyone else was alright too. but if it wasnt for all of us dat place would have went years ago. any way seen cdg had too look at the post

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#136 May 15, 2009
someone wrote:
someone HA HA is a bitch, she thinks that she is so much better than everyone. She is having a bastard kid because she has no idea who the father is. You cant blame your mistakes on everyone else. LOVE YA HOPE......
you're such a dumbass..... im not even pregnant apparently you dont know who i am!! Afraid to answer the question? you're pathetic !! Why dont you say who you are? Because you dont want say that you do still love him and want to be with him. stop being obsessed and get a life BITCH. DONT LOVE YOU HOPE!!!!

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#137 May 15, 2009
Wow all the trash talk, I see some people haven't changed at all since then. But I got to agree with T.D. if it hadn't been for everyone the place would have fallen apart years ago.
CDGer

United States

#138 Jun 25, 2009
Alltime best callers list..Guys...Eric Mitchell,DollaBill,Steven Carnes,Mikey K,Derrick Harris,Freddie Mabe..a few others that were up there with them just cant think of them. Seen $Bill and Derrick Harris battle it out and make 10 to 20 sales in a row! Bill was the most competitive person I ever met! Has anyone seen him lately? As far as the girls go in fundraising...Tiffany Shultz, Cindy Miller,Susan Ahmed were all very good callers!
cindy

Nicholasville, KY

#139 Jun 26, 2009
NicoleMessisco wrote:
At least we all had jobs, what do you do? Collect a crazy check? Yeah, I'd brag. I guarantee we all made more money than you draw from the governmet, keep hating us, we are a big family, one of us will figure out who you are and when we do, we will all take turns pooping on you.
yes you all had jobs but where did your paychecks go on fridays at lunch time? some of you would owe out your whole paycheck to your dealers, and please don't get on here and tell me shit either, i was there i know what was going on.
billy

United States

#140 Jun 28, 2009
cindy KNOWS exactly what she is talking about! and you know she does miss messisco so put that in your pipe and smoke it..
WhoAmI

Winchester, VA

#142 Feb 8, 2010
Well first and foremost, I consider myself one of the best fundraisers not only in Middlesboro, but company wide.
I started the Middlesboro office in 1999. Along with me came Tim Saffer, Nathan Wagner and a host of others from different offices across the country. I did all of the initial interviews and got propositioned numerous times (haha). Middlesboro, in its initial year, became one of the top offices due to a dedicated management staff and very good employees. After only 6 months Middlesboro was competing with the big boys in hours dialed, Taps, Cold and MTS.
In 2000 Corbin and Harlan opened. I passed the CCM torch shortly after to Tim Saffer and became a regional manager. I left Middlesboro and opened up 8 more offices but remained the regional manager. I returned to my home in Ohio in 2002 and still made occasional trips to Middlesboro up to the time I quit my employment in 2006, when I bought out a 40 year old business in Ohio.
I really miss the great folks in Middlesboro. Too bad I lost contact with most of them.
I made a trip to Middlesboro about a month ago when I picked up a boat that I bought....it brought back alot of old memories.
And as far as who the best fundraiser was......well I know that I looked at the reports everyday for 7 years pertaining to Office 28, but I will let you guys fight over it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What in the world is Lee Hardin Dating Kari Beth 43 min Not her 1
Ellen Griswold 52 min Clark 1
Donica Hawk 2 hr What 3
sexting 2 hr Bored 3
My boyfriend will not go down on me... (Jan '14) 2 hr Jennifer 38
Informant possibly?????? 2 hr Mom under 4 0 38
middleboro needs to go wet 3 hr Dont blame God 33

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance