The sandy hook shooting - fully exposed

The sandy hook shooting - fully exposed

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Johns

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jan 16, 2013
Check it out on YouTube if this comes out as being true this country will explode. If it is not true the people that made it are sick and should be boycotted. Its a bit long 30 min but its very interesting.
Agenda

Lebanon, KY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I don't know how you can "boycott" a person...
Imprisoned is probably a better choice.

But, if it was an elaborate scheme concocted by a government set on establishing support for gun control, it will never be revealed as such and anybody who believes it to be a hoax, will be labeled a NUT.
It's unfortunate, but that's how it always goes.
Conspiracy Nutz

Lexington, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Yes, the two people that posted above are indeed NUTS!!!
Conspiracy Nutz

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Conspiracy Nutz wrote:
Yes, the two people that posted above are indeed NUTS!!!
... Says the religious "nut" afraid of imaginary gods... how ironic.

I don't believe in the supposed "Sandy Hook conspiracy" so if that makes me a nut, I'm content.
Atomic Giant

Washington, IN

#5 Jan 18, 2013
If you still think this is a conspiracy of some sort, give this article a read: http://www.salon.com/2013/01/18/your_comprehe...
agree

Tazewell, TN

#6 Jan 18, 2013
I agree that something fishy went on that day. Even without watching that YouTube video, I was suspicious. A story shouldn't change that many times, and the medical examiner was OBVIOUSLY a phony. I'm not saying that it didn't happen; just saying that something isn't quite right about the whole affair.
Busted

Dyer, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2013

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#8 Jan 20, 2013
I am amazed at how people can take a tragedy and use it to further their agenda.
Andrew

La Follette, TN

#9 Jan 20, 2013
delicious1 wrote:
I am amazed at how people can take a tragedy and use it to further their agenda.
I am with you all the way on this one.BTW are you from LaF?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#10 Jan 20, 2013
So it seems. You?
yingling

United States

#11 Jan 20, 2013
delicious1 wrote:
Let us not forget the first time assault rifles were used to MURDER students was our good ol' govmint at Kent State. FOUR DEAD IN OHIO!
Andrew

La Follette, TN

#12 Jan 20, 2013
delicious1 wrote:
So it seems. You?
Yep.Since you ask I will have to admit.East about three miles.
Dr Frank N Furter

Winchester, KY

#13 Jan 20, 2013
It is not a "cover up" or "conspiracy" or even a "secret". I will expose myself to all that want a cheap thrill!
SIN lover

Winchester, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Anyone that thinks it is a conspiracy is a f o o l.
clem

Dyer, TN

#15 Feb 18, 2013
Anyone who thinks the government wouldn't do something like this to further their agenda needs to wake up.
One by

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Feb 18, 2013
clem wrote:
Anyone who thinks the government wouldn't do something like this to further their agenda needs to wake up.
AGREED, my friend!
Goat

United States

#17 Feb 20, 2013
SIN lover wrote:
Anyone that thinks it is a conspiracy is a f o o l.
THE ONLY LIE IS HE DID NOT USE A AR-15/ALLEDGED A.WEAPON. THATS A FACT And these consp.nuts will not beat that drum. But they will say c.i.a psyops,false flag etc
clem

Dyer, TN

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I will be the first to say he used 4 pistols and the ar was in the trunk of the car. I will also say the gov is covering up that fact to push their agenda of gun control.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 165,606
Sagebrush 9 min Poor Economics 6
Shannon Laws Ford manager 14 min Billy 5
Melissa inman 3 hr sexy Af 4
J.Milton's Waitress named Amanda that worked th... (Dec '11) 3 hr milton 20
Crimes 4 hr Getalife 4
Unsolved Murders (Mar '14) 15 hr angel king 47 20

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages