Next Last
new kid

United States

#1 Sep 13, 2012
??
who cares

Murray, KY

#2 Sep 13, 2012
who cares??? either give em a pill or give em money and screw the hell out of them!
Ninjawha

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Oct 8, 2012
All the girls on pills have rotting teeth, unbrushed hair, sperm from numerous guys they screwed for a pill in their vag, stds, slur their words or talk like they're retarded, have unkempt hair, sunk in faces like they haven't eaten in days, probably haven't eaten in days, sores all over them....get the picture. F*cking gross. If you think that stuff is hot something is seriously wrong with you.
what ever

Belleville, MI

#4 Oct 9, 2012
try the jail house, or jailtracker you will find you one
Felicia

Richmond, KY

#5 Oct 9, 2012
thats what happen to felicia akers. she was the hottest girl intown and now she is just weird looking. she dont even act the same like a burnt out now
HaHa

Nerinx, KY

#6 Oct 22, 2012
Felicia wrote:
thats what happen to felicia akers. she was the hottest girl intown and now she is just weird looking. she dont even act the same like a burnt out now
This is the best thing I've herd all day and it's so true!
partin

Cynthiana, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2012
My grandma is hot and she takes a shit load of pills. Blood pressure, pain pills....etc
chloe

Murray, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2012
partin wrote:
My grandma is hot and she takes a shit load of pills. Blood pressure, pain pills....etc
who's your grandma
Haa

United States

#9 Oct 24, 2012
Because they peaked in high school, what else are they going to do with their lives?
lame

Mayfield, KY

#10 Oct 24, 2012
wow if u brought up they peaked in high school i bet u were some loser and still are and were super jealous of her. haters gonna hate.u dont know what shes doing with her life, matter of fact shes doing fine. besides that u dont know what she has been thru. addiction is an ugly disease that dont want to go away. u should be offering her support, and hope she continues to stay on the right path.
Haa

United States

#11 Oct 25, 2012
'She's' doing pills and f*ckin and suckin to get them that's exactly what 'she' is doing. Didn't know we were talking about a particular 'she'.

I'm not going to offer support to a pill head who still thinks shes better than everyone when clearly she isn't.
hmm

Mayfield, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2012
She has a kid and u dont need to be posting that kind of stuff on here. cmon have some decency, besides that she is not sleepin with anybody for dope. jealous much?
gosspip people

Richmond, KY

#13 Oct 25, 2012
why do people want to get on here and talk crap about someone else when you have your own life to live i mean the first person just asked why are all the hot girls on pills he didnt say no names and besides you see someone like that you should offer them help maybe you can save someones life i know that pills aint no good thang but buy you guys saying that you are not going to offer her no help and you saying that she thinks she is better that anyone sounds like you are the one that thinks you are better than anyone by saying that you are not going to help her i mean come on people you want people off the stuff but you dont want to talk to them and try to help them im just sayin
disgustipated

Hueysville, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2012
Middlesboro is eat up with pill head females. About the only way to get laid anymore. Unless you get a hooker. lol
dude

Ripley, TN

#15 Oct 25, 2012
It aint just the hot ones. the ugly ones are pilled up to
gosspip people

Richmond, KY

#16 Oct 25, 2012
thats why you try to be a friend and offer them help maybe there is someone out there that wants the help but dont know where to go it is a illness just like drinking they need help and no one here is willing to offer the help to someone in need cause they think they are better than then them wake up people you are no better than the next person i know that it aint good and i wish that it would stop but there is always someone out there wanting the help and no one is willing to do it cause they think just cause that person is on pills they are no good but when you help that person that person may turn out to be your best friend i once was in that shape and someone offered me the help and i got it now i have been clean for 6 years i thank that person for helping me cause i was heading down a dead end so swollow your pride and offer the help to someone you never know what will come out of it just saying
felicia

Richmond, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2012
lame wrote:
wow if u brought up they peaked in high school i bet u were some loser and still are and were super jealous of her. haters gonna hate.u dont know what shes doing with her life, matter of fact shes doing fine. besides that u dont know what she has been thru. addiction is an ugly disease that dont want to go away. u should be offering her support, and hope she continues to stay on the right path.
lol, good try felicia akers brock, but incase you didnt notice. YOU are the only one who is defending yourself! lol so stop with the fake talk, yes, your true colors show. how sad that you was and still continue to live a fake life. lol. keep pretending your happy with your white husband sista!
felicia

Richmond, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2012
hmm wrote:
She has a kid and u dont need to be posting that kind of stuff on here. cmon have some decency, besides that she is not sleepin with anybody for dope. jealous much?
again felicia, stop defending yourself! your keeping this going. but then again you always did like chaos
stupid

Mayfield, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2012
your stupid, this isnt felicia. if you guys werent jealous or whatever of her u wouldnt be talkin trash on here about her. im a friend of hers and i know her way better than any of u ever will. who cares if shes slept with white brown yellow pink red whatever guys? not only are u stupid but your also racist, wow u got alot goin for u huh. I do happen to know she dont screw for money thats so far from the truth. I find it funny your trashin her on here like u know her so well when if you did u would know she is tryin really hard keep doing good. Shes far from bein bad off on dope again. Jealousy is an ugly thing, almost as ugly as you are lmao...deny it all you want but face it u wouldnt be on here talkin shiit if u wasnt. face it if your a chick u will never be as pretty as her and if ur a guy u will never get with her. by the way if u have such a problem with her take it up to her face or post your real name. oh wait, along with being a hater and probably hideous lookin your also a lil biitch thats too scared to.glad shes the only one thats ever made a mistake tho, im sure u guys dont have any skeletons in your closets.
Haa

United States

#20 Oct 25, 2012
I don't know who Felicia is.. the post wasn't about her. I was commenting on pill wh•res in general.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest Town Gossipers and Know it All's??? 23 min Frank 7
Dr. Moore Indicted (Nov '10) 51 min Bbj 106
Tiffany Camden (Jul '15) 55 min Get lucky 7
News Body found near airport - 59 min Okkkkkkkkkkk 19
Michelle SLOAN. ERIK WITHERSPOON (Aug '16) 1 hr goodbye my love 26
truck hit someone 1 hr the news is sad 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Strel 159,451
mcdonalds shutting down!!! 16 hr Funny 17

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web