answer this if white girls have the guts !!

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mohamedbenladene lvis

AOL

#1 Jul 12, 2009
i make the statement that i am tired of seeing black ass brush apes sweating all over white girls at walmart and it gets deleted .??? why cause the truth hurts thats why !!! you are degrading yourself by being with a sorry ass jiggaboo he dont care he just wants a white girl cause their own women dont want their non-working crack dealing sorry black asses either!!
no one

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 12, 2009
so being with a sand ni### is better?
The Masked Debater

Big Creek, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2009
So being with a lazy white a$$ P.O.S. who does jack s#!t all day and thinks he's better than anyone else because he just happened to be born white is any better? Color is not something aspired to, it just is.
Hold up

United States

#6 Jul 12, 2009
I was with a black guy for 2 years.. He worked and paid all the bills... All I done was set at home and cleaned the house. Then he would come home and cook for me.. So not all of them are the same.. And you have white guys that does the same damn thing.. So whats the diffrence... And they are african Americans.. Not Jiggaboos...
Yo hold up

Corbin, KY

#7 Jul 12, 2009
He Missy April Branhamn when did you live with a "black guy" (your words)???? Do you have to post everywhere, you gave yourself away on another topix what a joke---like I said befor you are a attention wh*Re"
jeezopeet

Simpsonville, SC

#8 Jul 12, 2009
what the fu#k is wrong with you people. why you got to put limits on who you can love as long as it is the opposite sex and aint related. color dont mean nothing any more, those days are gone.
you say non working black ass crack dealing, well buddy seems to me most of the drug dealers in middlesboro are white. they dont work, all they do is live on welfare and the closest thing to a job is that they do is make regular trips to the pill clinics and run the streets constantly.
Hold up

United States

#9 Jul 12, 2009
HAHA thats funny.. Be diffrent if I was April Branham ( who ever she is). Dont know if she ever did live with a black guy. Do you all have to make every post about her? She must have something you want

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro Ky

#10 Jul 12, 2009
Well I be damned if I wasnt Brought into this mess... Is it a personal goal of yours to make every topic about me? I havent been on or around a computer to say shit today.. But you seem to think that it was me.. But keep thinking what you want... Dont bother me... And you keep bringing me up so... Apparently you want me center of Attention!!

Since: Nov 08

Middlesboro Ky

#11 Jul 12, 2009
Oh and Thanks Hold up for the call... But next time just let them say what they want... I know it isnt me and I really dont care
lmao

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 12, 2009
yeah, there are some good black guys that will keep a job, but most of them that have a job only keep it because their bosses know if they fire them, they can say that it was racist, and take it to court. look at the black guys at the gap that do nothing but stay in the bathroom and smoke all day
White girl

Middlesboro, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2009
I can't believe I am about to stoop to your level...anyway. Can't you find a skinhead or KKK meeting to attend so you can share your feelings with someone who might be interested in hearing them. Color has nothing to do with employment and gumption....I am sure you draw a check or sell crack yourself. An intelligent individual wouldnt say something so damn stupid. I have a white man, but If I were to meet a black man that I was interested in I wouldnt hesitate to date them. There are just as many low life, jobless white men as there are black....What's the different in one of them crying racism....and one of you saying that is the only reason they can keep a job....both are stupid....get a life and don't worry about what others do. If its not for you don't do it. ---but what makes you think you can tell others how to live their life.... Women don't need a retard giving them advice = but here's some for you...leave the sheep and cow alone in your barn..
WONDER

Richmond, KY

#14 Jul 14, 2009
Around here most all the men are lazy ass country hillbillies that think they are due respect because they have a set of balls.It seems to cross all color barriers and if you look at history this part of the world is as backwoods as it gets. what is the difference black or white trash is trash, and i am sure some redneck MAN wants to smack me now.
There are

Tazewell, TN

#15 Jul 14, 2009
mohamedbenladenelvis wrote:
...cause their own women dont want their non-working crack dealing sorry black asses...
....several points being made here. The one above could be a discussion within itself.

It all comes down to so many black males being absent. These little boys have no consistent male role models.

And it is true that many black women have, basically, sworn off black men out of frustration. I've spoken with them myself.

Not all, of course, but many....it is a real issue.

But, again, it mostly goes back to black males being absent from the home.

Before the 1960's....black families were more often the MODEL of sound morality and stability.

Now, it is more often the exception.

Why? The significant increase in such problems started in the 60's.

What was going on then?
White girl

Mount Sherman, KY

#16 Jul 14, 2009
I don't know about the 60's, but I do know that I am helping raise my white grandson because his low life white daddy is in jail. Even when he wasn't in jail, at the ripe old age of 21 he was drawing a disability check for his eye, or his knee, or something. The reason changed everytime I asked him what it was for. Any way, I have plenty of white female friends and family that are absent the white daddy. Again, I say there are good and bad in ALL races. Its seems pretty equal to me. A topic about what creates a low life would probably be best. This one is just absurd. It's a great example of a worthless white redneck.
TheTeacher

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 14, 2009
mohamedbenladenelvis wrote:
i make the statement that i am tired of seeing black ass brush apes sweating all over white girls at walmart and it gets deleted .??? why cause the truth hurts thats why !!! you are degrading yourself by being with a sorry ass jiggaboo he dont care he just wants a white girl cause their own women dont want their non-working crack dealing sorry black asses either!!
Does anyone else get the feeling that whoever posted this is probably fat? Like really, really fat?
white girl

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jul 14, 2009
Fat and toothless....LMAO!

Since: May 09

middlesboro, ky

#19 Jul 14, 2009
I considered this long and hard before making a comment but after all that i feel like i have a thing or 2 to say! i am a white woman who is married to a black man. We have 5 children together. We do NOT get any kind of assistance from the government. We own our house (it is completely paid for) which is 5br 3ba and only 3yrs old. We own 3 vehicles, all of course paid for. In the 13 yrs that we have been together I have worked maybe 2 yrs, if that! My husband has never in his 36yrs on this earth did any type of drug! Not even nicotene, meaning he's never smoked 1 cigarette. He also does not nor has he ever sold drugs. He has went to school and worked his whole adult life. And he is an executive chef! My sister on the other hand...well she's never dated a black guy period. Her boyfriends/husbands have all been white. One of her husbands used to beat on her and smack her around. He did every drug he got his hands on. And my sister had to work 2 jobs and be pregnant all at the same time cause he was just too sorry! So I said all of that just to prove the aforementioned statement about trash being in every race. Its not just 1 race. FYI....I'm not bragging on our life I'm just trying to educate some ignorant people!

“This just in...”

Since: Mar 09

Kentucky

#20 Jul 14, 2009
candid opinions wrote:
I considered this long and hard before making a comment but after all that i feel like i have a thing or 2 to say! i am a white woman who is married to a black man. We have 5 children together. We do NOT get any kind of assistance from the government. We own our house (it is completely paid for) which is 5br 3ba and only 3yrs old. We own 3 vehicles, all of course paid for. In the 13 yrs that we have been together I have worked maybe 2 yrs, if that! My husband has never in his 36yrs on this earth did any type of drug! Not even nicotene, meaning he's never smoked 1 cigarette. He also does not nor has he ever sold drugs. He has went to school and worked his whole adult life. And he is an executive chef! My sister on the other hand...well she's never dated a black guy period. Her boyfriends/husbands have all been white. One of her husbands used to beat on her and smack her around. He did every drug he got his hands on. And my sister had to work 2 jobs and be pregnant all at the same time cause he was just too sorry! So I said all of that just to prove the aforementioned statement about trash being in every race. Its not just 1 race. FYI....I'm not bragging on our life I'm just trying to educate some ignorant people!
Kuddos!!
Just a person no color

New Tazewell, TN

#21 Jul 14, 2009
I think he is just jealous because the white girls chose the black guys instead of him.
yeah yeah

Farmville, NC

#22 Jul 14, 2009
candid opinions wrote:
ditto everything she said! I'm white married to a awesome black guy that works everyday taking care of our family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pinnacle Homes (Dec '08) 11 min mpd 14
girl from yokum apartments 17 min cat fished 11
couponing hoarder 2 hr mission impossible 1
Miss Mboro Pageant 3 hr LstForLfe 18
where are the known hangouts for a gay man to g... (Jun '11) 4 hr asap 97
brittany williams mcpeek 4 hr she knows 21
who??? 5 hr funny 1
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE