Dr. Douglass or Dr. Chumbley for my d...

Dr. Douglass or Dr. Chumbley for my daughter's braces??

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

orthodontistsear ch

Fulton, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2013
I would like to know which orthodontist to go with for my daughter. I've heard both good and bad about Chumbley and Douglass. I'd appreciate any honest opinions!
3 kids in braces

Tazewell, TN

#2 Jan 30, 2013
Well my first kid went to chumbley, and 1 year later my other 2 go to douglass, I love his girls there they are so nice. They both do good work but douglasses girls are my fav by far
mom

Fulton, KY

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Chumbley all the way. The others "office" is gross.
agree

Marion, NC

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Doctor Douglas is a very good orthopedic doctor!!! he did my teeth when I was 18 and I have got so many compliments on them.
orthodontistsear ch

Fulton, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Thank you all. I had heard that Douglass' office was not nice, but that he was good. Thanks for the tips! I'll be paying for these braces, so I want to make sure they are done right.
BBallmom32

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jan 31, 2013
His office isnt gross, its not fancy but the clinic I thought was really nice, and they file my insurance claim. He graduated at UK with my dad, and he did mine and my sisters braces and has both of my boys. They are both great orthodontist, and It should only matter at the qualifications and the work they do, not who has the nicest office. Also he worked over seas for the Royal Family in Egypt so just because his office isnt "Fancy" doesnt mean he isnt serious about his work.
mom

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 31, 2013
BBallmom32 wrote:
His office isnt gross, its not fancy but the clinic I thought was really nice, and they file my insurance claim. He graduated at UK with my dad, and he did mine and my sisters braces and has both of my boys. They are both great orthodontist, and It should only matter at the qualifications and the work they do, not who has the nicest office. Also he worked over seas for the Royal Family in Egypt so just because his office isnt "Fancy" doesnt mean he isnt serious about his work.
Never said it wasn't "fancy". The floors are uneven throughout the house, difficult to walk through. Someone asked for opinion and I gave mine. And glad to hear your impressed so easily with the "office" and with with the Royal Family and all. Wow that must mean he's a great orthodontist...
really

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jan 31, 2013
I do not like Douglass office staff or him. Cussed right over my son, cussed rite him while... The GD word. Not happy at all
Who cares

Duluth, GA

#9 Jan 31, 2013
I don't know Douglass but chumbley did my royal families teeth and he is awesome
really

Pikeville, KY

#10 Jan 31, 2013
agree wrote:
Doctor Douglas is a very good orthopedic doctor!!! he did my teeth when I was 18 and I have got so many compliments on them.
Orthopedic doctor? Did you really post that? Dr. Douglas is an orthodontist, not an "orthopedic doctor." An orthopedic doctor takes care of bones and joints, not crooked teeth. And for the one who started this post, go to Dr. Chumbley.
really

Pikeville, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Sorry to the original "really" who posted on here...I didn't see your name until after I used it for myself. So I guess you're "really really" and I'm "not really really."
mom

Murray, KY

#12 Feb 1, 2013
Chumbley
mom

Tazewell, TN

#13 Feb 1, 2013
Oh wow the floors are uneven do you mean the ramp to the clinic, its for kids with wheel chairs, both are great orthodontist dont pay no att. to the rude comments you can find faults with anyone!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cashell 48 min sad 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 51 min ChromiuMan 138,374
punkin mullins 5 hr DeeDee 7
condy allen 6 hr atz 2
Courtney bogucki pregnant? 7 hr Seriously 26
Gary ferguson 7 hr Jail emp 1
Sheila Russell from Harragate TN (Nov '08) 8 hr A relative 24
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]