Mckala Daniels Davis Daniels
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
curious

Fulton, KY

#47 Oct 12, 2010
aint she pregnant now? what about her and john michaels kid?
its me

United States

#48 Nov 24, 2010
ive seen her at bobby goodmans apt at pinnacle homes. is she buying pills from him or does he sell?
omg

Ripley, TN

#49 Nov 26, 2010
its me wrote:
ive seen her at bobby goodmans apt at pinnacle homes. is she buying pills from him or does he sell?
omg are you serious?why post a name if your not sure?

“you have a brain-USE it.”

Since: Oct 10

middlesboro

#50 Nov 26, 2010
mckala davis wrote:
<quoted text> it is really pittiful that people are jealous can get the internet and run their mouths and are wosre than i ever thought about being wont say shit to my face and when i find out who is saying this shit YOU WILL PAY DEARLY. I might have been wild in my past but since my little girl has been born i have straightened up completely. And as for chris he married krystal wilson so what does that tell you. The people talking about me are really pitifuland i feel sorry for you people that your lives are so boring that you have to talk about me on the internet but not even brave enough to show where your from or your real names. And i will kill someone over my lil girl and so you better leave her out of it. I take care of my kid and my mom does not even watch her so i bet half of you all dont even have your kids!!!LOL you guys are the nasty skany people!!!! and i dont do drugs and i dont or wouldnt screw anybody for them unlike you people. and for your alls info i dont even get enough child support for my baby to be a paycheck. But i have my own ways of getting your names revealed so i know who you are and you will pay dearly i swear!!! But if you are jealous of me i cant help my life is so wonderful i have a beautiful babygirl thati have custody (which the whores on here dont even see their kids)I am a very blessed person and if you are jealous of me than sober up and straighten up and your life can be great too. I really dont care what anyone thinks about me or says no body has the balls to say it to my face so OWELL!!! And my lil girl is my life and she is always with me and from what you all have said you dont even know me anyway but i know you and i dont talk to anyone in middlesboro because all they are is dope heads and whores so i know no one knows anything about me now you might know the old me before i had a kid but since then i dont talk to anyone theris no one but my family worth talking too casue everybody around here are pieces of ahit. So you guys have fun lying about me if it brightens your day!!!I have a REAL LIFE to live so BYE
good luck with all that. you have to have a warrant and be the police to find out anybodys real name on this site or any other site similar to it. honey, i do not know you and only clicked on here cuz i thought u were someone elses daughter. i rarely post on threads of this nature but feel compelled to say to you--- if you do not want people to do things like this then a)don't tell ur neighbors ur business.b)get a job & get out of the projects(that is no place to raise a child). c)if u really have cleaned up, get a copy of narcotics anonymous and work step 3. eventually, u will not give a rat's ass what people say. good luck & God Bless.

Since: Jun 09

Location hidden

#51 Dec 15, 2010
omg wrote:
<quoted text>omg are you serious?why post a name if your not sure?
she is a disgrace to all females to say the very least- right now she is shacked up with her 1st husband's brother!!! it was said she was doing this to hurt her sister- big surprize there!!! she is a sorry piece of garbage that needs some sense beat into her head-eventually all of this shit she is doing is going to catch up to her though- Karma is a B!tch-(at least to some) the entire time she was with that Justin person she was trying her BEST to get her first husband to leave his wife and go back to her-THATS A JOKE- why in the heck would anyone WILLING want to be with that lil trick for any amount of time unless of course you was there for the usual BJ- for a pill!! I feel sorry for her sister to say the very least- she is a decent woman and very pretty I would hate for my name to be associated with a lil coke snorting whore like that. MCKALA if you are reading this do yourself a favor- pat yourself on the back for learning how to read first of all- second try to scrap some of the STANK off your nasty ass an go check into rehab stop destro'n other ppls lives- aint NOBODY WANT YOU!!! clean up for your sake and anyone that may care about you- but i'd watch my ass carefully know one ole girl- if she ever gets a hold of you- you'll be one sorry lil girl! thats all ill say and you KNOW DAM WELL WHO IM TAKING ABOUT!!
LMAO

Dyer, TN

#52 Dec 16, 2010
I just saw her mugshot. Dayum. She was sort of a little pretty in school....but she's one ugly b!tch now. She looks just as stupid as ever though. And she looks like she might smell a bit funky.
Must be all the drugs she's done. When you say hello to pills you say bye-bye to any beauty you may posses.
info

Richmond, KY

#53 Nov 19, 2012
I heared she' dating Richard Byrd does she have a little boy to she does'nt keep just asking she acts like she a good person hum i would'nt think so from reading this
lovly

Corbin, KY

#54 Nov 20, 2012
Well well here we go again good mother huh wheres you're childern out now Makala not with you while you are up laying with someone old enough to be your daddy haha your a sick B*tch never going change ooh keep up the lies your telling because everyone in Middlesboro knows you have never done nothing but lay on that back
Tenth street roller

Mayfield, KY

#55 Nov 21, 2012
I heard her thing smelled like something crawled up in it and died twice and if she blew her nose it would look like a rainbow of milligrams
someone who cares

Pikeville, TN

#56 Nov 29, 2012
leave her the hell alone take care of your own trouble
asking

Mayfield, KY

#57 Nov 29, 2012
Hey not talkin bad about her or anything so dont even reply if you dont know or are gonna lie. I heard she was prego again and was wondering if this was true or not...also heard she had an std so be careful fellas.
ky state

Lebanon, KY

#58 Dec 5, 2012
we all know shes worthless mother, shes got 2 kids and dont have neither one of them, 1 by john moyers and justin hill,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Shane 158,110
Any haunted places in Middlesboro? (Nov '08) 6 hr Record 255
Evaluation 6 hr Wondering 1
Jail refusing prisoners 6 hr Wow 25
It's January! New School Board Where's the Cryb... 7 hr Record 40
Fat kid Napier drive 7 hr Hill 9
MHS BBall 9 hr Record 1
whats going on at Binghamtown Church??? (Aug '11) 23 hr Wbb3 156

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web