Her MOM

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jan 26, 2010
I will find out who you are. The police have your description. For everyone else theres a perv who says he repo's cars for a living out there going through area drive-thru flashing his tiny little itty bitty penis at young girls. He is about 5'4 - 5'5 dark hair, dark eyes and has a mustache. He repossessed a black Mustang from Virginia January 25th (last night). You are sick and someone is going to catch up with you and your small thang you seem to think is worth flashing. Well, its far from worth it from what I've heard!!!!!!!!!!
Shannon

Middlesboro, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2010
I know who you are talking about he sometimes wears dentures and sometimes not
whatsyourgame

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2010
whats he driving . I'd like to be the one to have the Police pick his ass up. then we can see who he shows it to. the police might do us a favor and cut it off.............
Thangwithamindof itsown

Richmond, KY

#4 Jan 27, 2010
Shannon wrote:
I know who you are talking about he sometimes wears dentures and sometimes not
Give the guy a break, maybe it just fell outta his pants. If not, give'm advice to go home and try SELF-SERVICE and put it on the internet. He'll reach more viewers!
Lol

Harrogate, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2010
What's he drivin girls??
Asking

Prestonsburg, KY

#6 Jan 27, 2010
Her MOM wrote:
I will find out who you are. The police have your description. For everyone else theres a perv who says he repo's cars for a living out there going through area drive-thru flashing his tiny little itty bitty penis at young girls. He is about 5'4 - 5'5 dark hair, dark eyes and has a mustache. He repossessed a black Mustang from Virginia January 25th (last night). You are sick and someone is going to catch up with you and your small thang you seem to think is worth flashing. Well, its far from worth it from what I've heard!!!!!!!!!!
This wouldn't have happened in the Noetown area would it?
lmao

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2010
sounds like brad burke
Wondering

Cawood, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2010
Her MOM wrote:
I heard it was a guy named Scottie,the same Scottie that hangs with Dallas Shackelford,he has done it several times now always has his pants opened and his baby pecker poking it's little head out.how funny it must look he is shameful.
Her MOM

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Jan 27, 2010
Asking wrote:
<quoted text>This wouldn't have happened in the Noetown area would it?
Yes it did happen in the Noetown area. I think his car is a white cobalt.
Shannon

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jan 27, 2010
Thangwithamindofitsown wrote:
<quoted text>Give the guy a break, maybe it just fell outta his pants. If not, give'm advice to go home and try SELF-SERVICE and put it on the internet. He'll reach more viewers!
No breaks for freaks. This is the kind of guy who ends up raping or really hurting someone. He needs some body to cut it off
Her MOM

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard it was a guy named Scottie,the same Scottie that hangs with Dallas Shackelford,he has done it several times now always has his pants opened and his baby pecker poking it's little head out.how funny it must look he is shameful.
I don't think it's scotty that hangs with Dallas. He really isn't like that
shannon

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jan 27, 2010
lmao wrote:
sounds like brad burke
He got arrested for showing his stuff. Does he fit that description? Dark hair... cobalt?
Asking

Prestonsburg, KY

#13 Jan 27, 2010
lmao wrote:
sounds like brad burke
That is who crossed my mind....Did it happen across from Beans Fork?
Wondering

Mary Alice, KY

#14 Jan 27, 2010
Her MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think it's scotty that hangs with Dallas. He really isn't like that
may not sound like him but it came from someone that knows he has been doing it,maybe it isn't your thang ,but he is guilty of doing it.
Her MOM

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2010
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
may not sound like him but it came from someone that knows he has been doing it,maybe it isn't your thang ,but he is guilty of doing it.
Thanks for the info. More info would be appreciated. And no flashing young girls is NOT my thang and it is against the law
Wondering

Mary Alice, KY

#16 Jan 28, 2010
I never meant that it was something you approved of,I just meant that it may be another thang instead of the one i told you about,and I agree it is nothing to do it's not much of a man that will do something to a young girl or any woman,good luck finding him.
Her MOM

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2010
Wondering wrote:
I never meant that it was something you approved of,I just meant that it may be another thang instead of the one i told you about,and I agree it is nothing to do it's not much of a man that will do something to a young girl or any woman,good luck finding him.
I'm sorry i didn't mean to be hateful. This stuff just scares me and gets my blood boiling.
Again

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2010
Her MOM wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry i didn't mean to be hateful. This stuff just scares me and gets my blood boiling.
usausa

Irving, TX

#19 Jan 29, 2010
straight people are really perverted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thin girl's 1 hr thin one 5
Yeti 1 hr Yeti 6
C B Radio Glory Days Gone By 2 hr Ten Four 1
where is garrett russell at these days 2 hr Ten Four 7
smart style 2 hr little sister 1
Joey Bowling 3 hr I heard 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Dave 135,046
bear hits motorcycle 3 hr Rocky 39
Middlesboro Dating
Find my Match