who know josh parks?
ummm

Brownsville, TN

#1 Sep 13, 2011
does any one know how to get a hold of him?
meow

Tazewell, TN

#2 Sep 14, 2011
ummm wrote:
does any one know how to get a hold of him?
I'd like to know myself!! ;)
I know him

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2011
He is such a sweet guy & that w,h,o,re Brittany Williams does him so da--mn dirty! She is messing around with Glenn Turner that owns Tristate Concrete. He is a wrinkled up old geezer and hitting 63 years old. Isn't she 21? We know what she is using him for, LMAO! She needs to just keep her legs closed because her reputation is on the line here and it's not good, as it is! I took Brittany to meet Glenn while Josh was @ work one day & she had them babies with her! Now if that isn't sick, I dont know what is. If I were Josh, I'd call DCS & have them drug test her bc she pops pills like skittles. So Josh, you may need to get checked for diseases! Poor guy! I feel sorry for him!
rainbow

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2011
I know him wrote:
He is such a sweet guy & that w,h,o,re Brittany Williams does him so da--mn dirty! She is messing around with Glenn Turner that owns Tristate Concrete. He is a wrinkled up old geezer and hitting 63 years old. Isn't she 21? We know what she is using him for, LMAO! She needs to just keep her legs closed because her reputation is on the line here and it's not good, as it is! I took Brittany to meet Glenn while Josh was @ work one day & she had them babies with her! Now if that isn't sick, I dont know what is. If I were Josh, I'd call DCS & have them drug test her bc she pops pills like skittles. So Josh, you may need to get checked for diseases! Poor guy! I feel sorry for him!
Yeah she gets people to set her up with men for money. She plays the pity party role! Yeah I agree, Josh should've left her pillwhoringass!! I don't blame him at all!
oh snap

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Sep 16, 2011
16066534761..if u think u can make him happy call him
meow

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 17, 2011
oh snap wrote:
16066534761..if u think u can make him happy call him
I think he has my cell phone number.:)
oh snap

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Sep 17, 2011
yeah he is a good guy.he needs some one in his life to treat him right.
well well

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Sep 18, 2011
oh snap wrote:
yeah he is a good guy.he needs some one in his life to treat him right.
I agree with you! She brings 2-3 men in that apartment a day or either walks and meets them in a different vehicles. Lmao! How pathetic and nasty! Yuckk!
Brittany

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Oct 20, 2011
this is so funny... i mean really u all have nothing better to talk about if im so sick then why the hell am i on ur mind??? josh and i are very much together and im not goin anywhere...so hate on me all u want cause im better then that. the things you said about me should hurt but its only words. so u can hate me think whatever u want to..why dont u worry about ur own life and problems?? no wait u must not have a life to be worrying about mine...PEACE!!
OMG LMFAO

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Oct 20, 2011
Brittany wrote:
this is so funny... i mean really u all have nothing better to talk about if im so sick then why the hell am i on ur mind??? josh and i are very much together and im not goin anywhere...so hate on me all u want cause im better then that. the things you said about me should hurt but its only words. so u can hate me think whatever u want to..why dont u worry about ur own life and problems?? no wait u must not have a life to be worrying about mine...PEACE!!
Haha... Keep lying Brittany. We all know that's the only thing u can do. You and Josh may be in love, but I do believe your also in "LUST!" you mess around wit old men that could be old as your father! How sick is that! I would be ashamed to bring man after man around my children. I guess that is called morals! Something I have and you don't! The truth hurts and that's y your so mad. So put that in your juice box and suck it up!! Get over it! You know I'm telling the truth and u just can't handle it! I think your nasty & Josh should dump your skanky a ss! You disqust me & half of middlesboro! He deserves a woman not a w h o r e
check

Tazewell, TN

#12 Oct 21, 2011
I agree she is a w h o r e! They're not lying!
Calling DCS

United States

#13 Oct 22, 2011
I took her to meet Glenn Turner also. That makes two of us! Haha! What are the coincidences in that happening? Lol! What a HO! I heard she will take you around the world and back again for 40 dollars or some pills. I guess that's why people say she's a pill w h o r e! Sum1 needs to call DCS! I feel sorry for them babies! Maybe Joshua or someone in the family could keep them! I'm gonna make that call Monday!
so so true

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Oct 23, 2011
I know Josh and Brittany both and yes she does cheat on him all the time for pills. I've heard the same rumors.
Kenny

Washington, DC

#15 Oct 24, 2011
Didn't Josh have sex with this really hot girl that was britts friends? Maybe it was when they were broken up but he should have kept her cause Brittany looks like an Ethiopian METH head! Bro, find somethin worth lookin @ anyways!! She is nasty heard she has a STD.
Try this

United States

#16 Dec 3, 2011
Britt date Josh. Glenn is skruing a 15 yr old minor.
rainbow

Middlesboro, KY

#17 Dec 11, 2011
had sex w sister
hmmmm

Harrogate, TN

#18 Dec 11, 2011
rainbow wrote:
had sex w sister
Had sexual altercations with who's sister? Hmmmmm......????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Wes 141,252
Debate: Marijuana - Middlesboro, KY (Aug '10) 47 min wake up 341
what happened to annette (tootsie) smith 1 hr Chuck Phelps 3
yellow building bingo 1 hr me 5
Middlesboro Nickel Tax Affects All City Taxpayers 2 hr n the know 1
concert in Claiborne county! !!!! 2 hr What I know 8
Do black girls like white guys?? 2 hr get with it 14
More from around the web

Middlesboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE