Looking for a Job at New Little Caesa...

Looking for a Job at New Little Caesar's by McDonald's

Posted in the Middlesboro Forum

Job Seeker

Madisonville, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2012
Anyone know how you can go about applying for a job there? I'd imagine once the place is built it'd be difficult to open for business without any employees - thought I'd get a jump on it and apply before they open, but Little Caesar's website doesn't have an online application.
lol

Ripley, TN

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I know who you are and why you're looking...lose your child?
Job Seeker

Madisonville, KY

#3 Oct 1, 2012
How could you possibly know who I am? I don't have a kid, never have. I just legitimately want to know how to apply for a job.
Id like to know too

New Tazewell, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2012
I'd like to know too.
Job Seeker

Murray, KY

#5 Oct 5, 2012
Going to comment on this again to bump it near the top - surely somebody knows how to apply there.
Manager at LC

Richmond, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2012
You will need to be at the store around 9am next tuesday. Applicants will be asked to go through a drug screening and background check. I'm just f***ing with you. no drug tests or background checks here.
heather

Sarasota, FL

#7 Oct 10, 2012
Haha good one. Is this for real bc I'm also looking for a job. I didn't notice a little ceasars being put in Middlesboro.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min Pat Henry 149,912
Tessa Sowders Sillyner 21 min Just wondering 4
Mark West Or snooze 3 hr What 2
Randy Houston 4 hr Friend of Randys 3
Larry wayne adkins 4 hr Concerned 16
Vanessa ingram witherspoon 5 hr Tiffany 41
Lauryn Hopper (Nov '08) 6 hr bell 60

Middlesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlesboro Mortgages