im looking for him, if this true... my girlfriend says he does
indy

Decatur, IL

#2 Jan 8, 2009
how does your gf know?
inches

United States

#3 Jan 8, 2009
length don't mean crap. girth is what counts, and thats ONLY if he knows what to do with it!
indy

Decatur, IL

#4 Jan 8, 2009
curious wrote:
im looking for him, if this true... my girlfriend says he does
you male or female?
curious

Pineville, KY

#5 Jan 8, 2009
female
indy

Decatur, IL

#6 Jan 9, 2009
curious wrote:
female
why you so interested? e-mail me at steve_baise@admworld.com
oka

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Jan 9, 2009
who cares
UwannaNO

AOL

#8 Jan 10, 2009
If he is anything like his father it is true. What ever happened to his Mother? I heard that she is trying to re-live her teen years.
informed

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Jan 11, 2009
his mother lives in arkansas with a man that she has been involved with for five years now. As far as i know staying with the same person for that long and being in a committed relationship does not have anything to do with re-living teen years.
Oh Crap

Ripley, TN

#10 Jan 11, 2009
it does when she met him on the internet flashing her goods on a webcam. HAHAHA
UwannaNo

AOL

#11 Jan 11, 2009
Oh Crap wrote:
EXACTLY!
I'm not going to get on here and talk sh@t about her, but it is really tempting to let ppl know what she is really like!
george

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jan 11, 2009
This is her son and if u want to talk sh*t about her give up your name, don't be scared. If you know so much about her than why not say who you are? If you really are close to her and know these things to be fact then there will be no discussion required.
informed

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Jan 11, 2009
Oh Crap wrote:
Sounds to me like someone might be a little jealous of her goods. What she may or may not have done on her webcam with someone that she dating under long distance circumstances is her own business. And if for a fact she did do those things, at least it was with someone who she know she would be with, not just anyone on the internet.
UwannaNo

AOL

#15 Jan 11, 2009
informed wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds to me like someone might be a little jealous of her goods. What she may or may not have done on her webcam with someone that she dating under long distance circumstances is her own business. And if for a fact she did do those things, at least it was with someone who she know she would be with, not just anyone on the internet.
Yeah, keep telling yourself that!
informed

Middlesboro, KY

#16 Jan 11, 2009
UwannaNo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, keep telling yourself that!
Maybe you are more informed about her than i am. If this is the case then why was "Yeah, keep telling yourself that!" the only comment that you could make? You must know her really well.
UwannaNo

AOL

#17 Jan 11, 2009
Okay, did I not say I wasn't gonna talk sh*t about her?! Do you want me to or something? Are you bitter cuz she left Daddy for some man she met online or what? If you wanna talk bad about her go for it! I choose not to! &&By the way, no I'm not jealous of the old sagging prune!
informed

Middlesboro, KY

#19 Jan 11, 2009
UwannaNo wrote:
Okay, did I not say I wasn't gonna talk sh*t about her?! Do you want me to or something? Are you bitter cuz she left Daddy for some man she met online or what? If you wanna talk bad about her go for it! I choose not to! &&By the way, no I'm not jealous of the old sagging prune!
Does calling her an old sagging prune not constitute talking about her. You can say or not say whatever you want. I was only curious as to why it was that you would love to let people know all about who she really is. I dont want to talk sh*t about her, nor do I want to continue having pointless conversations with people i dont know. This is not one of her children so as far as being bitter about daddy leaving, that is the least of my concerns.
touched

United States

#20 Jan 11, 2009
Sounds like uwannano has an axe to grind. Get over it. Jealousy causes wrinkles.
Meeeeeeeeee

Manchester, TN

#21 Jan 11, 2009
George is a good kid. He has two AWESOME sisters and their Mom is a sweet person with a heart of gold.

And because Mom and the kids are such good people, I'll end my comment here.
Ruth Upton Norvell

Harrison, AR

#22 Jun 3, 2012
Well well looks like my X had more than he ever showed,or used,LMAO this all is so funny to see after being gone from there nine years now,for all those bragging about my X,Why didn'nt you all take him from me so I did'nt keep the headach I had for 31 years,Girls I'm not going to lower myself to his or your standereds I'm better than that,if he was so good why is he not with one of you?
I'm happy now and that is all that counts on my part,so all you that think so highly of my X he is free now so have at it ,and to sit the record straight I did leave him he did not leave me,and I divorced him he didn't divorce me,and I wanted out so bad I even gave him the home and all that was in it so there would be no more fighting with him,and the HOME I bought it not him he was not even in town when I bought it.
Now as far as the man I'm with now he is a wonderful man very loving and TAKES VERY GOOD CARE OF ME,AND HE IS NOT a CHEATER.
Now remember my X has been free for over 10 years now if any is looking his way ,GOOD LUCK GOD BLESS TO THE ONE THAT GETS HIM.
AGAIN GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min ILoveitHere 153,969
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min Hmmmmmmm 5,438
middlesboros hot moms 14 min Really 6
South Side Scum 26 min Idiocykills 56
JIM BOWLING Appreciation Days (Aug '12) 2 hr Majority Opinion 14
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr pusherman_ 131,073
Middlesboro Police Dept Gossip (epic) 6 hr PoPo 16
•••
•••
•••

Middlesboro Jobs

•••
•••