Everyone Should Know

Letart, WV

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Stacy Johnson and Mikey Bing will take any thing that is not nailed down for there drugs so watch your stuff when they are around they have taken from her mom and dad and alot of other people so be careful
nothing new

Logan, OH

#2 Aug 24, 2012
thats somethin that i hope ppl have known for years...for their own safety ive had things taken from me by stacy..from her mom and dad she was just on here defending them like she respects and loves them so much...she has always been a con artist ive really been around here only from 02 to 06-07 something like that but that was long enough...shell do more than that for her pi drugs ive heard some of those convo.'s ..........THANK GOD I'M OUTTA THAT BUNCH OF PPL AND STRAITENED MY LIFE UP AND GOT MY STUFF TOGETHER....may she see that her life doesnt have to be the same ,shes had a rough life i know this but that isnt an excuse many ppl have and dont dothe things she does and has done..
daisy

Logan, OH

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Anyone know where Jamie Gardner and his buddies are selling what they stole from meigs and Gallia right info could get nice reward anyone interested

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's autozones store manager? 2 hr john 33
Don Bitanga Karate (Mar '13) 11 hr dave 131
Tiffany McKenny 14 hr friday 4
carrie frost Wed eastern watch out 6
Moe & Anita's Wed Jimmy 9
Tosha Johnson Tue One of Many 7
Mershon named Holzer Senior Care Center director Nov 25 Zach 1
Middleport Dating
Find my Match

Middleport People Search