Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010?

Posted in the Middleport Forum

Comments (Page 398)

Showing posts 7,941 - 7,960 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and how does someone get financially secure?
planning and hard work.
makes perfect sense
That's one way.

There are quite a few others that have nothing to do with common sense, especially in matters of social and political relationships.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is fiction. You never learned that fact?
woof
I see

maybe you need to visit this little country that can prove your statement wrong

Vatican

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible is fiction. You never learned that fact?
woof
So not only are you a marxist, your an atheist.... Why am I not surprised any at all. ya p.o.s.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
I see
maybe you need to visit this little country that can prove your statement wrong
Vatican
You really believe it's non fiction, and that my taking a trip to one of the most corrupt nations on the planet could prove that hypothesis to me?

No thank you. That would be pointless.

http://www.bibleinterp.com/PDFs/Response.pdf

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only are you a marxist, your an atheist.... Why am I not surprised any at all. ya p.o.s.
It is oh so interesting that you would conclude from anything I have ever written on here that I am either of those things.

It is even more interesting that you would conclude that if I am either one of those things, I am therefore, a p.o.s.

I really love your "American" values Mr. wanna be farmer felon.
Joe McCarthy's blood running cold in your veins?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

UdintBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and by the way genius.

Please explain how a person's statement that the bible is fiction would lead to a necessary conclusion that he or she is an atheist.

I'll wait for your brilliant response.

woof

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Maybe you should enlighten us what you think it would mean to you if I said the same thing..... GeniASS.
StarryStarry

Hudson, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
That's one way.
There are quite a few others that have nothing to do with common sense, especially in matters of social and political relationships.
woof
You can marry it, like John Kerry and John McCain. You can inherit it, like FDR and JFK and Romney. You can steal it like the Clintons and the Obamas. All of these people still worked very hard, to keep it and grow it.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Statistics by whom? A bunch of left-wing kooks?
Why don't you try using common sense once in a while instead of depending on left-wing nut cases to make your argument? Ask yourself: what party do people in lower income cities support? What political position do you suppose inmates in prison hold? What party affiliation do you suppose those in upper middle-class and wealthy neighborhoods are?
Global warming and religion are two different things. What does one have to do with the other? That's like saying religious people are primarily liberal because most are against capital punishment.
Why don't we do this: I'll support those evil scientists that (by your imagination) are being supported by the Koch brothers and you keep supporting those global warming scientists who depend on our tax money for their pay and research?
You are too stupid to realize the hoops you are jumping through.
The statistics I was talking about are about religious people having lower IQs. This is well documented and has been confirmed for decades. No "liberal" plot to make you look dumb. You do that all by yourself. The Koch brothers spent 64 million dollars to hold up anything being done about global warming and the only thing they came up with is that the scientists turned on them and now the oil industry has admitted that not only does global warming exist, but it is certainly man made.

The question as to what does global warming and Christians have to do with each other is the question I asked you. Simply stating the question back to me is not an answer. The question remains unanswered now for over a decade and I've been asking. I already know the answer. Your religion was bought out from under you by the oil industry and you are too stupid to realize it. Now tell us without any reason why you hate the EPA so much? Tell me why Palin drops "God's will" and pipeline in the same sentence. It couldn't be the fact that she, like Romney, Gingrich, and Bachman and the Tea Party are paid by oil billionaires. The same energy industry that "God's President" GW deregulated.(also see gulf oil spill) Those are what are known as facts. What you believe are what is known as myths.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Religious people against captital punishment? Man, that's rich. What color is the sky in your world? Ours is blue. Next you'll be telling me how much religious people don't like guns. Also, to say that Christians don't like war, when they gleefully supported our troops going off to die for invisible WMDs is why you people keep voting the way you do. Absolutely zero accountability for your past actions. It's the same reason you won't hear a peep about Bush in any of the GOP speeches. Shame for your past choices and a selectively short memory go hand and hand with you guys. Oh...look. There's Clinton on a commercial endorsing Obama. Like I said before, you guys believe you were just as right when you voted twice for Bush as you do now. Let's see what happens if you put GW Bush on a commercial endorsing Romney...

Hide it under a Bush..oh no. I'm gonna let it shine.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
You really believe it's non fiction, and that my taking a trip to one of the most corrupt nations on the planet could prove that hypothesis to me?
No thank you. That would be pointless.
http://www.bibleinterp.com/PDFs/Response.pdf
woof
so is reading anymore of your posts
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
and how does someone get financially secure?
planning and hard work.
makes perfect sense
Or in your case...be born to rich parents.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
ever heard of eye for an eye?
that is in the bible
Serious question......have you ever posted a factual statement?
So we're going with the O.T. now? So that's why Christians ignore Christ's teachings when he said to love your enemies. That's why you guys never "turn the other cheek". That's why you ignore the fact that Jesus said rich people have a slim chance of getting into heaven.

It kinda shoots down the whole "it's ok to destroy the environment because Jesus will be back soon" excuse the Right has been using to justify their greed for decades.

"We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand." James Watt, outspoken Christian and known anti-environmentalist. Also the guy Reagan put in charge of our nation's environment as Sec. of Interior.
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

UdintBuildThat wrote:
Maybe you should enlighten us what you think it would mean to you if I said the same thing..... GeniASS.
I'm not the one who espousing the conclusion that a person who believes that the bible is fiction is for that reason, by default, both an atheist and a marxist.

You are the one who draws that conclusion.

So, you wish to explain that, or not?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
so is reading anymore of your posts
Then don't. Change the channel.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
You can marry it, like John Kerry and John McCain. You can inherit it, like FDR and JFK and Romney. You can steal it like the Clintons and the Obamas. All of these people still worked very hard, to keep it and grow it.
Now you're talkin.

Inheritance, marriage, theft.

All workable alternatives to actually earning wealth honestly.

And, contrary to your citations, each and every one of them utilized by people around the globe without regard to political persuasion.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Ooops, forgot oppression and slavery.

Silly me.

woof
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Save Yourself wrote:
<quoted text>
Or in your case...be born to rich parents.
yes they have alot of friends; and love me with all their heart as I do for them.

that is rich in my book, so you post your first factual statement.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
yes they have alot of friends; and love me with all their heart as I do for them.
that is rich in my book, so you post your first factual statement.
Did they pay for your education with love and friendship? I paid for every cent of my college. While you were busy claiming everyone is on a free ride and getting handouts, turns out you are just a hand me down, mommy and daddy trust fund leech.

Since you claim this is my "first factual statement", go ahead and point out in ANY of my previous posts where I lied. Show one speck of proof behind what you claim...let the childish name calling and comments about not paying attention to my posts begin. You got nothing, little rich boy. Wipe that crude oil from around your mouth and pay them taxes. Real working Americans are getting tired of carrying you bloated, free loading rich boys on our backs. Now give yourself a bonus, you job creator, you. The rest of us are still waiting on that trickle down thing.
Save Yourself

Canton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

StarryStarry wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's not forget starting an unfounded war and then giving your company no-bid contracts. Care to show us how Obama stole his way to be your president? How about Clinton? Give us some police reports of all his "thefts". There is a whole big world outside of your fetid Fox News bubble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,941 - 7,960 of25,331
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middleport Discussions

Search the Middleport Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
brittney guinther holley 7 hr scott 1
council 7 hr just saying 3
We Elected more Lairs 7 hr just saying 6
Does anyone else have mean, deceitful step-chil... (Apr '11) 13 hr really 35
OH Who do you support for Secretary of State in Oh... (Oct '10) Sat mjjcpa 170
Cruel Treatment to a Baby Sat A True Bastard 8
Don Bitanga Karate (Mar '13) Sat momma 119
•••
•••