one down one to go
one Gilkey down

Glasgow, WV

#1 Jan 25, 2013
One pice of shut down one pice a shut Gilkey to go woody :) :) ;)
wild and crazy

Chillicothe, OH

#2 Jan 26, 2013
one Gilkey down wrote:
One pice of shut down one pice a shut Gilkey to go woody :):) ;)
The Guilky boys are worthless and a piece of [email protected].. Witch one did they get woody or smiley...
wild and crazy

Chillicothe, OH

#3 Jan 26, 2013
wild and crazy wrote:
<quoted text>The Guilky boys are worthless and a piece of [email protected].. Witch one did they get woody or smiley...
oh it was smiley I see now... now they need woody... also they need to get jimmy michaels, crissy wasmley...and the rest of the worthless people arond middleport...Then they need to go to the mizway bar, get the bartenders, they all do drugs while they are working..I have been there and seen alot of drug activety.... Nothing but trouble...I will never go back out there...Its nice to see the law is starting to do their jobs...
haha

United States

#5 Mar 2, 2013
U think Crissy is a piece of shit, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. At least she was smart enough to get out of here. She is straight up and honest and if she had something to say, she would say it to your face...and not hide behind a computer screen!
wild and crazy

Columbia, SC

#6 Mar 4, 2013
haha wrote:
U think Crissy is a piece of shit, maybe you should take a look in the mirror. At least she was smart enough to get out of here. She is straight up and honest and if she had something to say, she would say it to your face...and not hide behind a computer screen!
They need to Walter Haggy Jr and his wife... They sell pills and pot... I think there is a meth lab going on in his building... I know they smoke pot and snort pills... and the meth..... This county would be better without people lioke this...
i know her

Athens, OH

#7 Mar 6, 2013
I know this person and i thought she was a friend and i loaded her money i thought i was helping her keep her water on then later that day she fell getting out her car drunk with my 19 year old son and 3 others not all were 21 yet and had been drink and joy riding in the country. I had come home from work early. My son told me she spent the 50 i loaned her on a few pills and pot. When i told her i never wanted my son joyriding with her and she had betyer not had giving my son any of that shit she got mad and called the police on me and then children services. I knew its was her from what they was sayong to me. Them next she called my dr and told him i was selling my pills and i dont take pills. I had him drug test me anyways and i passed with nothing in me. So in the end ahe kust mad herself look stupied. And this all happed rite befor her place in middleport burned up. So u guys can trust her but i think she is a piece of shit the world could do without...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Maple Lawn Brewery going under already? 58 min Sriacha 1
patrolman roush mason pd 14 hr Pd roush 8
Roadrunner 15 hr Jack Dempsey 7
Ailiana Large "please listen"! (May '16) 17 hr snowflake 34
Natasha tackett 22 hr Jedi 11
Who is Tim Coleman? Nov 30 hood rats 14
Alisha mcdaniel Nov 29 Jedi 5

Middleport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance