Starr Russell

Middleport, OH

#1 Feb 3, 2013
This page was not created for cyberbullying, and thats what it has turned into. People hide behind screen names and can say whatever they want without people knowing who they are. A lot of posts that should have been deleted are still here. The owners of this page basically allow cyberbullying & this post will probably be deleted because I said something about the page but there are thousands of posts where people are being called mean names, and cyberbullied constantly and it hurts them. Trust me, I know.
vagina

United States

#2 Feb 10, 2013
Starr Russell wrote:
This page was not created for cyberbullying, and thats what it has turned into. People hide behind screen names and can say whatever they want without people knowing who they are. A lot of posts that should have been deleted are still here. The owners of this page basically allow cyberbullying & this post will probably be deleted because I said something about the page but there are thousands of posts where people are being called mean names, and cyberbullied constantly and it hurts them. Trust me, I know.
Quit whining and go play on Facebook or something.
mental

Wilmington, OH

#3 Feb 11, 2013
Yea ur right. It needs to be.shut down or filtered!!
WV Bitch

Gallipolis, OH

#5 Feb 11, 2013
mental wrote:
Topix's, topix's and topix's= The Official website for Drama, Christian Guruís, Professors of All Knowledge, Crystal Ball Owners, Card Readers and Downright BS! The truth hurts!
Starr Russell

Middleport, OH

#6 Feb 12, 2013
mental wrote:
exactly. they let people post anything they want. people can talk bad about others, and nothing gets done about it. but a comment gets posted with someone sticking up for someone else, but they cuss & it gets deleted. I dont see the point.
Then why are you here

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
Why don't you just go away? It's called freedom of speech.
Starr Russell

Middleport, OH

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Then why are you here wrote:
Why don't you just go away? It's called freedom of speech.
actually, the majority of whats posted on this site isnt just people exercising their freedom of speech, its CYBERBULLYING!
vagina

Haslet, TX

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Starr Russell wrote:
<quoted text>actually, the majority of whats posted on this site isnt just people exercising their freedom of speech, its CYBERBULLYING!
I think I'm bleeding. Ugh
Sundance Kid

Williamsport, OH

#10 Feb 14, 2013
Are you okay vagina? Been punched in the fart punch alot huh? LOL,See what I'm about to do itsn't called 'Cyber bullying'. It's called getting put in your place. It didn't mention asshole's on here and I am a certified one and ever since I heard about this place I don't come to slander anybody or put out any rumor's. What I do and I think I accomplish it very well if I see a subject matter or reading what a townsfolk might say and I always see stupid people on here posting their one cent of what they think is a rich comment. Awh good did you catch that vagina? Did you catch it like a strand of s.t.d's? Oh yeah, I am getting ahead of myself.. What I do is offend people like you because atleazt there was an actual conversation above and you had to ruin it. It is because you are bleeding vagina? Been around the blocks of middleport a lot more times than my exes, eh? It seem's you've wondered in a few alleys to suck off the village death dealer a few more times than others too perhaps. Is there puss coming out now?
Starr Russell

Middleport, OH

#11 Feb 14, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
Are you okay vagina? Been punched in the fart punch alot huh? LOL,See what I'm about to do itsn't called 'Cyber bullying'. It's called getting put in your place. It didn't mention asshole's on here and I am a certified one and ever since I heard about this place I don't come to slander anybody or put out any rumor's. What I do and I think I accomplish it very well if I see a subject matter or reading what a townsfolk might say and I always see stupid people on here posting their one cent of what they think is a rich comment. Awh good did you catch that vagina? Did you catch it like a strand of s.t.d's? Oh yeah, I am getting ahead of myself.. What I do is offend people like you because atleazt there was an actual conversation above and you had to ruin it. It is because you are bleeding vagina? Been around the blocks of middleport a lot more times than my exes, eh? It seem's you've wondered in a few alleys to suck off the village death dealer a few more times than others too perhaps. Is there puss coming out now?
wow. that was actually kinda funny. thats not what I'm talking about though. You're making a point of them being an idiot. I'm saying that when people put someones name and posts it as a topic. I'm sorry but I'm a person, not a topic to be talked about behind my back, & I probably shouldnt let it get to me, but it does because I'm trying to be better than I was raised and get sick of being run down by people
Sundance Kid

Williamsport, OH

#12 Feb 21, 2013
No you shouldn't let nothing get to you but atleast your making an effort to change unlike others.
vagina

United States

#13 Feb 21, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
Yup. Ugh... You did it. You got me. Now that I've been belittled so, I may slink back into my cave (cave... Did you catch that? Lol) and stop bullying all of the measly little sniveling whiners on topix. Great job. As for starr, nah... Nvm hehe
Sundance Kid

Wilmington, OH

#14 Feb 22, 2013
Wow what a good one!! And it made sense to a nonsense. Smoke another one and come back if you've got the queef juices flowing. Do you even know what a queef is vagina? Well you should cuz that is what you are. I bet you was a failed abortion too. Did your mother had to use a hanger to 'birth' you? If only she used a metal hanger you wouldnt be here.. More oxygen for people who matter's. Got that scar on your head but not like harry potter..Must be from your hanger banger mom. Must I go on any further? I am only on level 5. I can go all the way up to 100 if your feeling froggy like your incest mother had when she had sex with her brother to have you
vagina

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
Wow what a good one!! And it made sense to a nonsense. Smoke another one and come back if you've got the queef juices flowing. Do you even know what a queef is vagina? Well you should cuz that is what you are. I bet you was a failed abortion too. Did your mother had to use a hanger to 'birth' you? If only she used a metal hanger you wouldnt be here.. More oxygen for people who matter's. Got that scar on your head but not like harry potter..Must be from your hanger banger mom. Must I go on any further? I am only on level 5. I can go all the way up to 100 if your feeling froggy like your incest mother had when she had sex with her brother to have you
Sooo... I hear the Russell boy was on meth :)
Starr Russell

United States

#16 Feb 23, 2013
He was on meth. He does that stuff and I don't know why. He has an axe he plays with when he's on meth. I try to get him help but he just won't change
vagina

United States

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Sundance Kid wrote:
You don't want to talk to me anymore? So sad :(
Sundance Kid

Wilmington, OH

#18 Mar 1, 2013
unlike you i have a job and a life so I'm not on here all the time like you. I see that you keep my quote vagina. Did i hit a hanger on your head? no your mother must have and she missed. and who cares about some meth heads playing with axes? if they are that dumb let em' kill themselves quicker.
lol

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Mar 2, 2013
I agree with Star Russell
Starr Russell

Middleport, OH

#20 Mar 3, 2013
Wow. Someone needs to grow up & not use my name & talk shit about my brother.! He is NOT on meth. It would have shown in the toxicology report. Grow the hell up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
No surprise 2 hr Foolish 2
Sabrina estep 5 hr advice 2
Pomeroy Dollar General 6 hr Perch 11
body fantasies tattoo (Dec '12) 18 hr Publishedtatdonehere 32
Needle junkie 22 hr Mythoughtexactly 11
Shannon Chapman 23 hr Being me 7
Middleport Tire or Rutland Tire? 23 hr Dave 1

Middleport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance