bet you cant say something positive a...

bet you cant say something positive about someone

Posted in the Middleport Forum

Michael Dent

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2011
People look at this county on here and all they see is drama and people being two faced and back stabbing, snitching on one another and player hatin shit need to stop you're making fools of yourselves cant you just come one here and party online with people and share ideas to make this place better take advantage of being able to communicate with one another and quit letting the officials advantage of you and take your county back nothing good will ever come from this place if everyone is constantly tryin to step on each other we need to help each other stop talking trash about people on drugs you live here long enough to get beat down mentally and just give up and that's your only escape help make this place better not worse
haha

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Jan 6, 2011
I agree just because a person is on drugs does not make you a bad person or mom and dad. You don't know the persons life history I my self was on crack for 3 years and graduated went to college have a beautiful son and one one the way and have been clean for 4 years but it's not that easy for everyone to get clean like I did I just woke up one day and decided to quit but some people need help to quit and it does not make it better for people to run their mouths about what they do not know you should try and help people not hurt them
Anonymous

Smithtown, NY

#3 Jan 6, 2011
Michael Dent wrote:
People look at this county on here and all they see is drama and people being two faced and back stabbing, snitching on one another and player hatin shit need to stop you're making fools of yourselves cant you just come one here and party online with people and share ideas to make this place better take advantage of being able to communicate with one another and quit letting the officials advantage of you and take your county back nothing good will ever come from this place if everyone is constantly tryin to step on each other we need to help each other stop talking trash about people on drugs you live here long enough to get beat down mentally and just give up and that's your only escape help make this place better not worse
I sure can...Peter Brown is awesome!
50Dent

Flushing, NY

#4 Jan 7, 2011
haha wrote:
I agree just because a person is on drugs does not make you a bad person or mom and dad. You don't know the persons life history I my self was on crack for 3 years and graduated went to college have a beautiful son and one one the way and have been clean for 4 years but it's not that easy for everyone to get clean like I did I just woke up one day and decided to quit but some people need help to quit and it does not make it better for people to run their mouths about what they do not know you should try and help people not hurt them
My point exactly I've been through my share of struggle with chemicals...I hate seeing everyone I care about destroy themselves out of lack of anything else to do an that's all that it's about there is nothing here but get twisted on something I blame the government for the Oxys they shld never let them get this out of hand but it lines their pocket then when you want off they have the methadone clinic legal drug dealing shits crazy I think at least everyone getting government assistance shld have to get piss tested people paying for their checks have to that wld cut down some they are fighting this war the wrong way and wasting to much money and time on the wrong things like weed

“I'm just me”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#5 Jan 10, 2011
Not everyone in Meigs County is bad. As a matter of fact, most Meigs Countians are good, descent people. The problem is that the good people are overshadowed by the bad ones.
Middleport Parent

United States

#6 Jan 14, 2011
I agree totally. All the people that get on here to blast someone else is only making middleport look like a bunch of fools. Its sad. Its not love thy neighbor its lets see what all we can say about them. Shame shame shame. All the two-faced, snitching ass people on here are only making themselves look like idiots. Think about this people, no one in their right minds would want to move here or visit, open up a business or anything else for that matter in a town with so many ignorant people in it. You Make a mistake here and are blasted for it, and your name is posted all over this website with all types of negative things being said about you. Half the stuff wrote about people on here isnt even true. I cant count all the lies that have been posted on here about people I know and love. Good people. It just goes to show that misery loves company! Most of the people on here wont even use their real names because they know they will be confronted about the lies they write. Boy they are really making this area look real good! They want to put negative things up on here about others, when all they are really doing is showing how pathetic their own lives really are. Really, is your lives so boring that all you have to do is sit with your faces stuck to your pc writing bad things about others? How sad....
Middleport Parent

United States

#7 Jan 14, 2011
This website needs to be closed. All it does it let people get on here and talk bad things about others. It should be monitored and all the negative things should be removed. This website is not helping anyone. What good is it?? Someone needs to do their job and monitor this site. If people can't say anything nice then they shouldnt be allowed to say anything at all. In a world full of problems with people having it rough enough, this is the last thing people need. Someone needs to sue the owner for permitting others to get on here and post such horrible things about others. This site is for nothing more than a place for idiots to go so they can slander others. Thats a crime in itself!!
00011010theone

Summersville, WV

#8 Jan 19, 2011
i have a 9inch wang.. thats something good :D
White boy

Gallipolis, OH

#9 Jan 29, 2011
Levi Smith ain't a douche bag

United States

#10 Feb 1, 2011
00011010theone wrote:
i have a 9inch wang.. thats something good :D
Thanks for adding to the pile of people who make this place look like a bunch of dip shits live here...

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11 Feb 2, 2011
If you're on drugs, you may not be a bad person. But if you have kids, and you're currently an illegal drug user (or dealer), you are not fit to be a parent.
you call your self mom

Nelsonville, OH

#12 Feb 2, 2011
50Dent wrote:
<quoted text>
My point exactly I've been through my share of struggle with chemicals...I hate seeing everyone I care about destroy themselves out of lack of anything else to do an that's all that it's about there is nothing here but get twisted on something I blame the government for the Oxys they shld never let them get this out of hand but it lines their pocket then when you want off they have the methadone clinic legal drug dealing shits crazy I think at least everyone getting government assistance shld have to get piss tested people paying for their checks have to that wld cut down some they are fighting this war the wrong way and wasting to much money and time on the wrong things like weed
howyougonna dog weed mike i feel u on the reast but not weed thats shits free you can just get 5 to 10 if you grow it

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#13 Feb 2, 2011
Magic Johnson was HIV positive.

United States

#14 Feb 4, 2011
you call your self mom wrote:
<quoted text> howyougonna dog weed mike i feel u on the reast but not weed thats shits free you can just get 5 to 10 if you grow it
No I was saying the government needs to focus on stopping stuff that's making people rob each other and kill each other and stop wasting their time and tax dollars on trying to put people I'm jail for weed you too that all wrong I'm pro weed 100%

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Middleport street trash 1 hr sickofpeoplelikeyou 2
Bart ? or Steven ? Boggs 15 hr CONCERNED 1
mike dorst (Aug '11) 17 hr lol 2
Black car with 2 "baby on board" stickers on back? 22 hr wow 1
who is kurt with these days?? Wed topdog 5
just wondering.... Tue HARLEY CHICK 1
Breanna laudermilt May 25 wish 9
More from around the web

Middleport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE