shawna scarberry
someone she snitched on

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2014
Watch out everyone you piss her off she will call child services on you and snitch to the cops if your doing anything wrong if you know what i mean,she did me.She's got a few people busted.I feel sorry for her husband he's a real good person
Know the facts

Hinton, WV

#2 Mar 23, 2014
If she called CPS on you I'm sure there was a good reason,and you taking up for her husband just shows your character cuz all he does is pop pills and beat on her so yeah that's a real good guy!!
shawna

United States

#3 Apr 9, 2014
Listen here..i have NEVER turned NO ONE in.. nor have i EVER called cps on anyone..i have made that threat to a few junkie friends of my husbands..but instead i removed myself from the situation and left his sorry ass..all u needle junkies out there u need to get help for urself before u judge me for leaving an abusive addict...u have no idea what hes put me through..u can bash my name all u want..it shows how mature u are..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trish rizor 3 hr ho hum 3
Easy money 5 hr dontwanna 4
Tia Boling Fri Big papa 1
mary engle (Nov '15) Fri Dirk 9
Antiques on Second? Feb 19 MSA 1
Scottie's New & Used Drug Den (Sep '14) Feb 19 MSA 15
$8,000 left in a shirt donated to Goodwill. Yes... Feb 17 Donna Wakefield 1

Middleport Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance