Prosecutor: Slain Bainbridge doctor w...

Prosecutor: Slain Bainbridge doctor was under investigation

There are 2 comments on the WKYC-TV story from Aug 18, 2009, titled Prosecutor: Slain Bainbridge doctor was under investigation. In it, WKYC-TV reports that:

Geauga County Prosecutor David Joyce unsealed a 57-page search warrant Monday for the Middlefield office and the Stafford Road home of Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKYC-TV.

killaweeel

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2009
I never even saw dr. Franklin, but he is how I got addicted. He prescribed so much medication to my friend that she had nothing else to do but give them to me. She got 90 oxycontin 40s, 180 roxi 30's, and 90 methadone 10's. She had no tollerance either. She took less than half of what was prescribed and she was a fucking zombie. When I told my friend what happened, she said he got what he deserved. He ruined so many lives, including mine.
Joe

Hudson, OH

#2 Sep 6, 2009
killaweeel wrote:
I never even saw dr. Franklin, but he is how I got addicted. He prescribed so much medication to my friend that she had nothing else to do but give them to me. She got 90 oxycontin 40s, 180 roxi 30's, and 90 methadone 10's. She had no tollerance either. She took less than half of what was prescribed and she was a fucking zombie. When I told my friend what happened, she said he got what he deserved. He ruined so many lives, including mine.
What a moron it's people like you that are flushing this country down the drain. Try taking responsibility for your own actions you junkie. Who's decision was it to take medication that was not prescribed for you...dumb idiot. You saw your freind acting like a zombie, and you not only did nothing about it, but to part in the abuse. You should be in jail! Instead you are wasting your time on here trying to point the blame at a dead man. I hope your withdraw symptoms are really bad and that you learn your lesson. I doubt you will thought

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer Aug 8 Jean Amato 1
Loss of Burton Blog (Sep '13) Sep '15 NotAFan 4
David Filla (Apr '11) Sep '15 OhioMom 2
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Apr '15 Wentworth 26
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Feb '15 cashin in 3
News Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Jan '14 mismanaged 9
Shannon Mares (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local concerned f... 2

Middlefield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlefield Mortgages