Making Your Own Jewelry is Easy Once ...

Making Your Own Jewelry is Easy Once You Visit Country Arts & Jewelry in Middlefield Ohio

There are 2 comments on the Associated Content story from May 5, 2010, titled Making Your Own Jewelry is Easy Once You Visit Country Arts & Jewelry in Middlefield Ohio. In it, Associated Content reports that:

There may be other small jewelry supply stores in Geauga county but the only one with a large selection of unique jewelry making supplies is called Country Arts And Jewelry.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Associated Content.

Jewelry Making Supplies

Davao City, Philippines

#1 May 6, 2010
I loved the article! These types of resources are extremely valuable to anyone interested in making jewelry. I can't wait to read some more of your articles!
MrTechnical on AC

Elyria, OH

#2 Jul 8, 2010
Thanks for your comment about Jewelry Making Supplies... you said:
I loved the article! These types of resources are extremely valuable to anyone interested in making jewelry. I can't wait to read some more of your articles!
well in case you have not found me since this article please follow this link to my Associated Content web site:

http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/473009/...

I look forward to hearing more from you! thank you!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loss of Burton Blog (Sep '13) Sep '15 NotAFan 4
David Filla (Apr '11) Sep '15 OhioMom 2
News Johnson Rubber says it won't close (Feb '08) Apr '15 Wentworth 26
News Norbalt Rubber's parent bankrupt, seeking buyer (Apr '08) Feb '15 cashin in 3
News Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Jan '14 mismanaged 9
Shannon Mares (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local concerned f... 2
What happened to the Burton Blog??? (Apr '13) Sep '13 village watcher 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlefield Mortgages