Shot cop has resigned from one volu.....

Jul 10, 2008 Full story: Tribune-Chronicle

West Farmington Mayor Allen Patchin said Wednesday that an officer who was shot in his bulletproof vest, filed felony charges against his former chief and was in two cruiser crashes with separate police ...

Full Story
hadenough

Caledonia, OH

#1 Jul 11, 2008
speaking about how they find their patrolmen in wfpd, they used to use a psychic to decide which candidate would do the best job - sound fishy to anyone else out there? I think the residents of west farmington village need to get together and find a way of ridding themselves not only of bad cops, but a bad mayor - no one quite knows how he stays every year since they dont vote on it. as for now the residents get to enjoy watching the patrolman on foot since their only car is now crashed. I would hope someone will file an investigation on this so-called "totally disabled" Air Force vet since we're paying for his social security and disability pay and there are honorable vets and families that could use that kind of money
LOL

Marion, OH

#2 Jul 28, 2008
Bad mayor??? You can be upset about the cop all you want.. and I understand that... but bad mayor??? Most mayors sit on their ass but this guy can be see at 3:00 in the morning repairing a water line. This BAD mayor can be seen mowing the park. I believe he has also worked extremely hard to block the county from putting in their own sewer system, that would have cost us ALOT of money, by fighting for grants, investigating alternative systems, and so on.

If it was such and easy job I guarantee he would have plenty of competition for the position. It is far easier to be an arm chair quarterback than to get in the game. Has he made some mistakes.. I am sure he has... but be fair and balanced in your comment.

Oh and by the way.. I saw our NEW patrol car in the Parade this past weekend so that problem was quickly fixed. No cops on foot my friend.
terri_of_farming ton

Marysville, OH

#3 Mar 10, 2009
Now that we all agree on the reacop that crashed our car what can we do to get the real cop back{farmington's former chief}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlefield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Johnson Rubber to go out of business (Mar '08) Jan '14 mismanaged 9
Shannon Mares (Dec '13) Dec '13 Local concerned f... 2
What happened to the Burton Blog??? (Apr '13) Sep '13 village watcher 5
Loss of Burton Blog (Sep '13) Sep '13 Judy-Florida 3
chec k this out! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Coreen Buhler 1
Any 16-18 year olds in NE Ohio? (Aug '13) Aug '13 OhioTeen 1
Great Grandfather (Aug '13) Aug '13 John I Smith 1

Winter Storm Watch for Geauga County was issued at January 31 at 3:54AM EST

Middlefield Dating
Find my Match