You can help support Vermont soldiers

Dec 20, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denton Publications

As the new year approaches, Vermont is saying good bye to many of our citizens who serve as members of the National Guard.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Gath Baal

Plainville, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2009

lol help support the local people, the soldiers have it made if they make it out alive...i wish i had their future, atleast they'll all get what they want if they return...free health, a monthly income, life insurance ...veterans now...will be taken care of just fine, and are BEING taken care of just fine...they are only people..not frackin' heroes ...it's their JOB so stop "over thanking them, they are doing the job they are supposed to do... the ONLY reason society is labeling all afganistan/iraq soldiers as heroes is because they totally messed up in vietnam and are making up for it now....these kids in iraq/afganistan have it made today...quit cryin for them and pay more attention to what's going on around you. i have no sympathy for those serving in war....they are no different than any of us, except THEY have it made in the shade IMO...no one treaed vietnam vets very nicely, in fact keelhauled all of our veterans from vietnam, so don't go thinkin' yer special,'cause you ain't IT'S YER' JOB!!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2012

Gath Baal wrote:
lol help support the local people, the soldiers have it made if they make it out alive...i wish i had their future, atleast they'll all get what they want if they return...free health, a monthly income, life insurance ...veterans now...will be taken care of just fine, and are BEING taken care of just fine...they are only people..not frackin' heroes ...it's their JOB so stop "over thanking them, they are doing the job they are supposed to do... the ONLY reason society is labeling all afganistan/iraq soldiers as heroes is because they totally messed up in vietnam and are making up for it now....these kids in iraq/afganistan have it made today...quit cryin for them and pay more attention to what's going on around you. i have no sympathy for those serving in war....they are no different than any of us, except THEY have it made in the shade IMO...no one treaed vietnam vets very nicely, in fact keelhauled all of our veterans from vietnam, so don't go thinkin' yer special,'cause you ain't IT'S YER' JOB!!
Then by all means.........

BECOME A MARINE!!!!

Ya know..... they're just lookin for a few "good men".....

naw....

Just keep your jealous-ass spiney, no gut no glory basck-seat bull crap shooter, and we'll just keep protecting your ass.

And we'll do it with a fricken smile, just as we've always done....

tool!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middlebury Discussions

Search the Middlebury Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay Couple Sues Vt. Town for 10 Years of Allege... Jun 20 Truth Hurts 20
After School Care May '14 Child Care 1
Middlebury College parties Apr '14 Underage drinking 1
If the rich are getting richer, what's happenin... Apr '14 Community Disorganizer 5
Connect with all students studying at Middlebury Mar '14 Mr D 1
Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... Mar '14 Greenstreet 2
Coyote hunt is senseless slaughter (Apr '06) Feb '14 lighteredknot 471
•••
•••
•••
Middlebury Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middlebury Jobs

•••