Lesley

Middlebury, VT

#1 Jan 11, 2012
I amongst many others was very excited when I heard a Thai place was being opened up in my college town. I had a horrendous dining experience at sabai sabai. First off they had no host so I waited an hour after my reservation to be seated then took the server ten minutes to get to my table, she calmly explained to me that she wasnt even told we were there and offered us free beverages only for her to take ten minutes to bring them back. I overheard her getting yelled at by who may be the owner or manager about little bit of wasted milk. After being there for over about three hours to eat delicious sushi and food that was cooked
Perfect but obviously generic, corporation ingredients.. Overall I was not impressed.... At all. I give their food a B but whoever runs that joint needs to really really needs to talk to his staff nicer and take a class or two on organization. I will not ever dine there again. Thank god they do take out.
ottervw

Essex Junction, VT

#2 Jan 16, 2012
You should get a life and stay out of Middlebury. We don't like your kind. Nobody cares about Middlebury College except the pretentious jerks that go there.
Reviews

San Diego, CA

#3 Feb 20, 2012
I have heard similar stories and takes on this restaurant.

I don't patronize restaurants where the staff yells at one another. Had a bad experience with that once.
Lesley wrote:
I amongst many others was very excited when I heard a Thai place was being opened up in my college town. I had a horrendous dining experience at sabai sabai. First off they had no host so I waited an hour after my reservation to be seated then took the server ten minutes to get to my table, she calmly explained to me that she wasnt even told we were there and offered us free beverages only for her to take ten minutes to bring them back. I overheard her getting yelled at by who may be the owner or manager about little bit of wasted milk. After being there for over about three hours to eat delicious sushi and food that was cooked
Perfect but obviously generic, corporation ingredients.. Overall I was not impressed.... At all. I give their food a B but whoever runs that joint needs to really really needs to talk to his staff nicer and take a class or two on organization. I will not ever dine there again. Thank god they do take out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would bernie please just just the F up Nov 27 Common sense 1
Andrew Ford Nov 21 Sanders 2
News Coyote hunt is senseless slaughter (Apr '06) Oct '16 Primecuts2007 476
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
Corey Oldroyd Marriott (Apr '16) Apr '16 Marriott 1
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser (Apr '16) Apr '16 Marriott 1
Bristol Vermont Community Forum (Mar '16) Mar '16 bill 1

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages