Fox Sports joins Champlain Valley radio market

Dec 21, 2010 Full story: BurlingtonFreePress.com

SOUTH BURLINGTON -- Three Champlain Valley radio stations that have been carrying ESPN sports programming for more than four years will switch to Fox Sports Radio on New Year's Day.

Full Story
Ed Sweeny

Oswego, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2011
What a terrible decision!! I deliver Meals on Wheels for 2 1/2 hours five days a week. I'm a big sports fan and enjoyed listening to Colin Cowherd and Scott Van Pelt each day. Now I'm stuck with Dan Patrick and his cronies (unlistenable) and Jim Rome and his "smack" (stale & lame) Looks like I will be switching permanently to Montreal's Team 990.

Since: Jan 08

Saugus, MA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
Yeah I hear ya bro, I always skip over Dan Patrick's page in Sports Illustrated... He sucks!
Joe

Hanover, NH

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Hope they broadcast nascar only thing worth listening to guess 103.3 kicked their arse after all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay Couple Sues Vt. Town for 10 Years of Allege... (Mar '14) Oct 20 blasterboy1984 27
Star Fleet Oct 19 Driver 1
Addison INDEPENDENT Touts Anti-American Religio... Sep '14 Paul Revere 3
Coyote hunt is senseless slaughter (Apr '06) Aug '14 Critter1 472
PSB halts Vermont Gas pipeline project along VE... Jul '14 Mary Gerdt 1
After School Care (May '14) May '14 Child Care 1
Middlebury College parties (Apr '14) Apr '14 Underage drinking 1
Middlebury Dating
Find my Match

Middlebury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middlebury News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middlebury