Fox Sports joins Champlain Valley rad...

Fox Sports joins Champlain Valley radio market

There are 3 comments on the BurlingtonFreePress.com story from Dec 21, 2010, titled Fox Sports joins Champlain Valley radio market. In it, BurlingtonFreePress.com reports that:

SOUTH BURLINGTON -- Three Champlain Valley radio stations that have been carrying ESPN sports programming for more than four years will switch to Fox Sports Radio on New Year's Day.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BurlingtonFreePress.com.

Ed Sweeny

Oswego, NY

#1 Jan 6, 2011
What a terrible decision!! I deliver Meals on Wheels for 2 1/2 hours five days a week. I'm a big sports fan and enjoyed listening to Colin Cowherd and Scott Van Pelt each day. Now I'm stuck with Dan Patrick and his cronies (unlistenable) and Jim Rome and his "smack" (stale & lame) Looks like I will be switching permanently to Montreal's Team 990.

Since: Jan 08

Saugus, MA

#2 Jan 8, 2011
Yeah I hear ya bro, I always skip over Dan Patrick's page in Sports Illustrated... He sucks!
Joe

Lebanon, NH

#3 Jan 20, 2011
Hope they broadcast nascar only thing worth listening to guess 103.3 kicked their arse after all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would bernie please just just the F up Nov 27 Common sense 1
Andrew Ford Nov 21 Sanders 2
News Coyote hunt is senseless slaughter (Apr '06) Oct '16 Primecuts2007 476
News Corrections Officer accused of sending nude pic... (Feb '14) May '16 Cheddar Cheese 4
Corey Oldroyd Marriott (Apr '16) Apr '16 Marriott 1
Cory Oldroyd Mareiot Motel L op ser (Apr '16) Apr '16 Marriott 1
Bristol Vermont Community Forum (Mar '16) Mar '16 bill 1

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages