Katie Stevens and 'American Idol' Pal...

Katie Stevens and 'American Idol' Pals in Bridgeport Friday

There are 7 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Jul 8, 2010, titled Katie Stevens and 'American Idol' Pals in Bridgeport Friday. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

After spending much of the past year immersed in the hoopla of "American Idol," Connecticut native Katie Stevens has redefined what "normal" means.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Connecticut Sam

Dallas, TX

#1 Jul 9, 2010
Katie Stevens is a great singer, and great looking. I be very happy if she was my girlfriend.
Sam From Connecticut

United States

#3 Jul 9, 2010
I wish that we were both 21 years old. Ava wish that she was as young and as good looking as Katie.
Ava is one ugly mean bat, who sleep upside down in her cave with other bats in South Carolina.
Mary

United States

#4 Jul 26, 2010
Connecticut Sam wrote:
Katie Stevens is a great singer, and great looking. I be very happy if she was my girlfriend.
yep
Little Mary

United States

#6 Jul 26, 2010
Santa Claus wrote:
It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy, Connecticut Sam and his brother, Sam from Connecticut.
I love you Santa. Good Night.
Mary

United States

#7 Jul 27, 2010
Little Mary wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Santa. Good Night.
fookin funny
Gorgeous George

United States

#8 Jul 27, 2010
Sam From Connecticut wrote:
I wish that we were both 21 years old. Ava wish that she was as young and as good looking as Katie.
Ava is one ugly mean bat, who sleep upside down in her cave with other bats in South Carolina.
Is She SINGLE???:-D
Gorgeous George

United States

#9 Jul 27, 2010
Connecticut Sam wrote:
As long as they wear bullet proof vests, and ride in a motorcade of Sherman tanks, they should be fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mds that prescribe benzos 12 hr Help a sister out 1
Chris Powell Editor of the JI investigated for ... Mon PiratedAmerican 1
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Aug 20 37male 55
News Brandy Milone Aug 16 KINGCOBRA 1
Bernie Sanders/Never Hillary Aug 5 Lulu 2
News Wounded Warriors Donation Jar Stolen Jul '16 Just me 2
Review: Aviara Salon And Day SPA (Apr '15) Apr '16 Middlebury 3

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance