Cheshire cop cleared of credit card m...

Cheshire cop cleared of credit card misuse charge

There are 9 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Aug 13, 2009, titled Cheshire cop cleared of credit card misuse charge. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

A state prosecutor has dropped a criminal case against a Cheshire police officer accused of charging $119 on his ex-wife's credit card to subscribe to a dating Web site.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

Sure sure

East Hartford, CT

#1 Aug 13, 2009
Oh, yeah, right, duh
meh

United States

#2 Aug 13, 2009
hahahaha

thats a bad beat
NotMe

Manchester, NH

#3 Aug 13, 2009
Of course. Cops aren't subject to the same laws as the rest of us.
BlackSquirral

Cheshire, CT

#4 Apr 16, 2010
Cops can try to get away with beating intoxicated old men after booking them and after letting them use the john. All a cop has to do is provoke and intiminate the poor guy by insulting or bossing him around, to where the unsuspective intoxicate guy walks up to the cop to dispute and BANG the poor guy is down and left on the floor. Then the guy is booked with interferring. Amazing! How about the cheshire cop who sexually suggested his babysitter take off a towel? What happened to that alter boy?
Dirty Water

Springfield, MA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
BlackSquirral wrote:
Cops can try to get away with beating intoxicated old men after booking them and after letting them use the john. All a cop has to do is provoke and intiminate the poor guy by insulting or bossing him around, to where the unsuspective intoxicate guy walks up to the cop to dispute and BANG the poor guy is down and left on the floor. Then the guy is booked with interferring. Amazing! How about the cheshire cop who sexually suggested his babysitter take off a towel? What happened to that alter boy?
I don't know, how did that turn out for you?
Sorghum_Remember s

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2010
BlackSquirral wrote:
You have to let go of the Mike Evans incident. If he felt he was wronged, where is the lawsuit? He knows he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning that one.
I am sure he enjoys you constantly calling him an "old man" at age 48.
BlackSquirrel

Cheshire, CT

#8 Apr 23, 2010
Sorghum_Remembers wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to let go of the Mike Evans incident. If he felt he was wronged, where is the lawsuit? He knows he doesn't have a chance in hell of winning that one.
I am sure he enjoys you constantly calling him an "old man" at age 48.
Around and around we go! Where is stops nobody knows!Well,officer Deegan made out find!He'll retain his full pension and medical benefits, after being accused of looking in other officers lockers. There's been some evil demented officers in that union in the past. Hopefully, Cheshire P.D. will turn around it's ethics and stop trying to hurt good people. Some cops know their as_ from their elbow and when to keep their opinions to themselves.
teena louise

Cheshire, CT

#10 Apr 23, 2010
i just read in the paper he is suing.
Sorghum Remembers

Shelton, CT

#11 Apr 26, 2010
teena louise wrote:
i just read in the paper he is suing.
What paper was that? I didn't find it anywhere.
It will just be a waste of money for him as well as the town.
Hopefully, if he does, a judge will throw it out and make him pay court fees.
I have not found anywhere that he is suing. Please provide a link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malloy Directs Flags To Half-Staff To Honor Wat... Sun R U Kidding 2
hi Sat kld88 1
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Sat Jon551 25
Review: Naugatuck Pawn & Jewelry Jun 24 ENTERSEC 1
Girl on girl dirty talk Jun 22 Lick_youdry 3
other lesbians who want to talk dirty? (Mar '14) Jun 22 Lick_youdry 17
Show me Jobs Jun 15 Brian Hurley 1
More from around the web

Middlebury People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE