Little People's Village, Middlebury

Little People's Village, Middlebury

There are 6 comments on the www.damnedct.com story from Sep 12, 2010, titled Little People's Village, Middlebury . In it, www.damnedct.com reports that:

One of the allegedly creepiest places in Connecticut is Little People's Village, tucked away in the woods of Middlebury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.damnedct.com.

The Real Santa Claus

United States

#1 Sep 12, 2010
I love little people.
The Real Santa Claus

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2010
It is my bedtime, and to all, a good Night. Good Night Tippy and to her fish and to the five Sam Brothers.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#3 Sep 13, 2010
Does anyone have photos of this place when it was still functioning? It had a souvenir shop, so there must be something out there.
It was me ET

Marlborough, CT

#4 Sep 13, 2010
I was there too. I met with the little people. There are some people on these posts who also hear voices in their heads.
tiredofnigs

Maidenhead, UK

#5 Sep 14, 2010
In Bridgeport wrote:
Does anyone have photos of this place when it was still functioning? It had a souvenir shop, so there must be something out there.
I believe it was an auction block. For buying and selling Negroes.
catrion

Stratford, CT

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Most researchers/historians agree it was once a roadside attraction called "Fairyland". There are dozens of holes in one wall where waterpipes once fit in to supply water for the little lakes and rivers that had been landscaped in. The house was a ticket booth and maybe concession stand.

Even so, I much prefer the chilly little tales of demons and ghosts...much more fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Thu Roger 87
News Horton Foote's the Trip to Bountiful Approaches... Oct 30 America Gentleman... 1
Wheel Easy driving school (Feb '17) Oct '17 Mary Kate 5
News Slain woman became anti-violence activist after... Aug '17 Harlem 2
News Bus company buys Conn. driving school (Feb '09) Aug '16 karma 8
News Wounded Warriors Donation Jar Stolen (Jul '16) Jul '16 Just me 2
Review: Aviara Salon And Day SPA (Apr '15) Apr '16 Middlebury 3

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages