Rowland on Fox says Illinois governor...

Rowland on Fox says Illinois governor should quit

There are 13 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Dec 15, 2008, titled Rowland on Fox says Illinois governor should quit. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland has told a national TV audience that the governor of Illinois, who is the target of a corruption probe, should step down immediately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

chosen 1

Great Falls, MT

#1 Dec 15, 2008
rowland is the biggest douchebag to EVER run the state of connecticut into the ground
Jenks

Boston, MA

#2 Dec 15, 2008
chosen 1 wrote:
rowland is the biggest douchebag to EVER run the state of connecticut into the ground
No, Lowell Weicker takes that prize.
whynot

Staffordville, CT

#3 Dec 15, 2008
who cares what Rowland has to say. He's a worthless pos. Waterbury should be so proud to of hired him for a 80k plus per year.
Vox Pop

Bloomfield, CT

#4 Dec 15, 2008
.."arrogance and a sense of entitlement"..indeed.

Rowland managed to wiggle away from allegations he abused his ex-wife, but the money was another matter. Frankly, Huckabee could have picked a better guest,
Nemesys

Danbury, CT

#5 Dec 15, 2008
Jenks wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Lowell Weicker takes that prize.
Agreed.

Roland cheated Connecticut out of a new hot tub. Weicker cheated Connecticut residents out of billions of new taxes. Who's the biggest crook?
Publius

Providence, RI

#6 Dec 15, 2008
Nemesys wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Roland cheated Connecticut out of a new hot tub. Weicker cheated Connecticut residents out of billions of new taxes. Who's the biggest crook?
Weicker didn't cheat anyone out of anything You just don't like his tax policy. But his tax policy was approved by the CT legislature.
Publius

Providence, RI

#7 Dec 15, 2008
whynot wrote:
who cares what Rowland has to say. He's a worthless pos. Waterbury should be so proud to of hired him for a 80k plus per year.
Rowland figured out a way to turn his own criminal behavior into a new career: lecturing on integrity. What's next? OJ lecturing on how to be a good husband?

I really object to Huckabee giving Rowland positive exposure.
BLAME PARCHIE

New Haven, CT

#8 Dec 15, 2008
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowland figured out a way to turn his own criminal behavior into a new career: lecturing on integrity. What's next? Black people lecturing on how not to steal? Immigrants giving lessons in personal hygiene?
I really object to Huckabee giving Rowland positive exposure.
That's nice.
Vox Pop

Bloomfield, CT

#9 Dec 15, 2008
Publius wrote:
<quoted text>
Rowland figured out a way to turn his own criminal behavior into a new career: lecturing on integrity. What's next? OJ lecturing on how to be a good husband?
I shudder to ask.
<quoted text>I really object to Huckabee giving Rowland positive exposure.
Likewise.
Tar-Heel

Ridgefield, CT

#10 Dec 15, 2008
whynot wrote:
Yea and you people who voted for Chris Murphy his right hand man should be proud also..
Frijoles

Andover, CT

#11 Dec 15, 2008
Vox Pop wrote:
<quoted text>
I shudder to ask.
<quoted text>
Likewise.
Heck, you should be objecting to FOX - I hope they dont pay this idiot.
Fran

New Haven, CT

#12 Dec 15, 2008
Hey, Johnny boy, people who live in glass houses... Hypocrite!!!
GOoPed on

Morris, CT

#14 Dec 15, 2008
Tar-Heel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea and you people who voted for Chris Murphy his right hand man should be proud also..
Hey dumba55, John Rowland was a Republican...

Oh nevermind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) Tue LoveItAll 64
News Kathleen Pyles Calls African-American Student B... (Jun '12) Mar 19 Mike the mechanic 14
News Bond set at $2.5 million in Southbury murder (Apr '10) Mar 16 Balex7373 10
Looking for a long-lost friend Mar 5 Steff 1
Wheel Easy driving school Mar 1 Cyn 2
News Plan for Affordable Housing to Go Back to Oxfor... (Aug '15) Feb 27 USA 3
News Berthel announces for Kane's now-vacant Senate ... Feb '17 mountainman 1

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages