Rowland: Blagojevich must step down

Rowland: Blagojevich must step down

There are 9 comments on the Connecticut Post story from Dec 15, 2008, titled Rowland: Blagojevich must step down. In it, Connecticut Post reports that:

Former Connecticut Gov. John G. Rowland has told a national TV audience that the governor of Illinois, who is the target of a corruption probe, should step down immediately.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Connecticut Post.

Jake

AOL

#2 Dec 15, 2008
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black Rowland got balls talking Shit!!!!!!!!!
get real

United States

#3 Dec 15, 2008
Jake wrote:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black Rowland got balls talking ****!!!!!!
You took the word right of my mouth!!!
The ole' boys club
Get Real

Marion, CT

#4 Dec 15, 2008
Jake wrote:
Talk about the pot calling the kettle black Rowland got balls talking ****!!!!!!
Agreed -This Rowland is unbelievable coming out with something like that. Like he has room to talk.
Stop the madness

United States

#5 Dec 15, 2008
Who cares what Rowland says...
Get Real

Marion, CT

#6 Dec 15, 2008
Stop the madness wrote:
Who cares what Rowland says...
True, but he still has a lot of balls saying anything.
Fairfield Resident

AOL

#7 Dec 15, 2008
Crawl back under your rock, Rowland. No one wants to hear from you
CT POST SICKENS ME

Beacon Falls, CT

#9 Dec 15, 2008
This is unreal. The Ct post is completely irresponsible in their reporting. YOU SICKEN ME CT POST.
Fairfield Resident

AOL

#10 Dec 16, 2008
CT POST SICKENS ME wrote:
This is unreal. The Ct post is completely irresponsible in their reporting. YOU SICKEN ME CT POST.
Join the club. ConPost doesn't practice journalism at all - they provide cover for politicians they like (such as Fairfield First Selectman Kenneth Milhous Flatto), go after politicians they don't like (former Bridgeport Mayor Joseph P. Ganim) and slant the news to suit the bias of their reporters and editors. The so-called "journalists" at ConPost allow themselves to be compromised by money and/or friendships with the people they cover, and the real losers in all of this are the people who are foolish enough to pay money to read ConPost's trash. ConPost makes the bulk of their money from advertising, but I've got news for the companies that advertise with ConPost - I purposefully seek out your competitors, knowing if you are foolish enough to advertise with a newspaper that has as little credibility and professionalism as ConPost, your management isn't on the ball.
my2centsworth

Waterbury, CT

#11 Jan 8, 2009
Talk about a pair of brass nuts. This guy is lucky to have a job. In the private sector he would be banished from any kind of employment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Berthel announces for Kane's now-vacant Senate ... Feb 17 mountainman 1
News Plan for Affordable Housing to Go Back to Oxfor... (Aug '15) Feb 5 FGeorgeFHaynes 2
News Chuck E. Cheese coming to Danbury (Jun '09) Feb 2 Chuck e pedo 30
News Chuck E. Cheese fight leads to hit child, 4 arr... Feb 2 Mommy warning 4
What was the the Naugatuck Valley Mall like? (Jun '13) Jan '17 tony 16
News Gas prices jump again Dec '16 Ahab the Arab 4
News Snow causing very slick road conditions Dec '16 Samuels Furnace Man 3

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages