Driving School Owner Faces Felony Cha...

Driving School Owner Faces Felony Charges

There are 28 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Oct 22, 2008, titled Driving School Owner Faces Felony Charges. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

The owner of the state's largest driving school was arrested Tuesday on 108 criminal charges - most involving an alleged conspiracy to forge documents submitted to state motor vehicle officials - after a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
JusticeShouldRul e

Freeport, FL

#21 Oct 23, 2008
This is what happens when Greed takes over. Too bad.So sad. He got what he deserved.
Dilly Dally

#22 Oct 24, 2008

#23 Oct 24, 2008
SHREK wrote:
<quoted text>
Larry read the story the Commissioner tried to buried this. Call the press sec. at the DMV I'm sure there's a position for you.
Commissioner is too busy going out to lunch with his girlfriend to care.

United States

#24 Oct 25, 2008
Hope he does Hard Time.
Insider 1

#25 Oct 25, 2008
not surprised wrote:
so many for so long said so little for fear of reprisals by upper management. maybe now people will start talking and wont have to worry about the management taking revenge on them.
What about the former Bureau Chief of Branch Operations?
Gary N

Nashville, TN

#26 Oct 25, 2008
Its About Time
Jim O

Nashville, TN

#27 Oct 25, 2008
Roland Did Time Now Its Time For Jack . Roland can't protect you NOW and the DMV should Pull THE License For Life.
Shrek 2

Cheshire, CT

#28 Oct 25, 2008
Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
Commissioner is too busy going out to lunch with his girlfriend to care.
The man has a family,lets just deal with the facts, If your really on the inside I would hope you know more then who the commissioner has lunch with, but like most on the inside you just spread rumors, but don't have the courage to let the real wrong doing known. Let's see if you can come up with one thing the newspapers can run with, or are you to busy taking someone out to lunch also.
Oops see now you have me doing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Future of Oxford post office unclear (Nov '15) Mar 12 FHAYNES 4
Wheel Easy driving school (Feb '17) Mar 12 Former Student 6
What was the the Naugatuck Valley Mall like? (Jun '13) Feb 23 Davidsimon 21
News Stratford housing panelist dogged by residency ... Dec '17 Daniels Conscience 2
News Bus company buys Conn. driving school (Feb '09) Aug '16 karma 8
News Wounded Warriors Donation Jar Stolen (Jul '16) Jul '16 Just me 2
Review: Aviara Salon And Day SPA (Apr '15) Apr '16 Middlebury 3

Middlebury Jobs

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages