Police: trucker fell asleep, causing ...

Police: trucker fell asleep, causing I-84 hydrogen leak crash

There are 24 comments on the NewsTimes.com story from Feb 14, 2008, titled Police: trucker fell asleep, causing I-84 hydrogen leak crash. In it, NewsTimes.com reports that:

State police say the accident that shut down Interstate 84 in the Middlebury/Waterbury area for 14 hours Tuesday was caused by a sleepy driver.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsTimes.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
G Man Fan

Patchogue, NY

#24 Feb 14, 2008
Linde is Praxair, last time I checked. Why doesn;'t the News-Times report it? God forbid they offend a local company.
TJK

Patchogue, NY

#25 Feb 14, 2008
It's Praxair, not Linde, a Danbury based company. They are one in the same.
G Man Fan

Patchogue, NY

#26 Feb 14, 2008
It's Praxair, not Linde, a Danbury based company. They are one in the same. News Times is blocking comment.
BigTee

Florence, NJ

#27 Feb 21, 2008
The compnay in question is Linde, who recently bought BOC. Praxair is a completely different company. Linde is based in MH NJ as it's corporate office.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebury Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Waterbury May 16 VictorOrians 1
Review: Video Temptations (Apr '14) May 14 dranfordguyct 74
News "Open carry" bill shot down May 14 lifeisshort 72
News Ganim's budget will not hike taxes Apr '17 America Gentleman... 3
News Feds: Man used 31 credit cards in $165,000 scheme Apr '17 yidfellas 1
News Kathleen Pyles Calls African-American Student B... (Jun '12) Mar '17 Mike the mechanic 14
News Bond set at $2.5 million in Southbury murder (Apr '10) Mar '17 Balex7373 10

Middlebury Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebury Mortgages