xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23986 May 25, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>

during WWII a US citizen decides to go back to the fatherland and is in a city that is bombed and you think a crime has been committed?
not a chance
An act of war approved by Congress, is not even in the same discussion, and is irrelevant.

Why you would compare something happening to an enemy during a war to being unlawfully searched via drone surveillance is beyond me.

Oh wait, you have bought in the hysteria that you must give up all you civil liberties that make this a FREE country, in exchange for a false sense of security.

xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23987 May 25, 2012
So for all of you knuckleheads hooraying for 4 MORE YEARS, I have a question.

When America continues to decline, in 2015 - are you finally going to realize Obama serves the megabank multinational corporate interest, and not the American public?

Oh, and for those of you hooraying for Romney - same question.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23988 May 25, 2012
dbar wrote:
<quoted text>
who says the drones are unreasonable?
you are perfectly secure.
what do you lose when an airplane flies over your house?
What don't you understand:

'The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.'

Since: Feb 08

Philadelphia, PA

#23989 May 25, 2012
I am voting for anyone who is not Corbett.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#23990 May 25, 2012
Ron Paul will get the GOP nomination in Tampa. If you care to know what I think. RNC Rule 38.

Philadelphia, PA

#23991 May 25, 2012
Melissa Kirst wrote:
Ron Paul will get the GOP nomination in Tampa. If you care to know what I think. RNC Rule 38.
Sure will be fun to watch what happens if he does.
xfactor

Mckeesport, PA

#23992 May 26, 2012
Melissa Kirst wrote:
Then the American people will have a real choice.

Philadelphia, PA

#23993 May 26, 2012
xfactor wrote:
<quoted text>
Then the American people will have a real choice.
Well all the people who are women won't have a CHOICE.
Reagan

Chambersburg, PA

#23995 May 26, 2012
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Well all the people who are women won't have a CHOICE.
Put and aspirin between your knees and back to the kitchen with you!

Philadelphia, PA

#23996 May 26, 2012
Reagan wrote:
<quoted text>
Put and aspirin between your knees and back to the kitchen with you!
Come onna my house and say that. I got a present for you.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#23997 May 27, 2012
You guys are talking about the Electoral College and the need to garner 270 electoral votes.

What will happen if NEITHER candidate gets 270 votes? Who will be declared the winner?(Hint: It happened once before.)
Mitt Robme

West Mifflin, PA

#23998 May 27, 2012
Here ya go
LQQK here:

Robme cant win no matter how you slice the pie.
And no right wingnut can explain that on here,,,,they all run away from the subject!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!

What could the Founding Fathers -- the framers of the Constitution -- have been thinking in 1787? Did they not realize that the Electoral College system effectively took the power to select the American president of out of the hands of the American people? Yes, they did. In fact, the Founders always intended that the states -- not the people -- select the president.
There goes that phrase "every vote counts"....
No it doesnt!!!

Guess it's a major flaw in the system!!
Bush Wacker

West Mifflin, PA

#23999 May 27, 2012
A candidate that loses the popular vote but wins the electoral vote must turn out to be a particularly unsuccessful and unpopular president. Otherwise, the impetus to blame the nation's woes on the Electoral College system will never materialize.

Bush vs Gore 2000
Big Mike

West Mifflin, PA

#24000 May 27, 2012
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Come onna my house and say that. I got a present for you.
Hey skippy, give me your name address and phone number i'll be there ..........I wanna see what kinda balls you got,if you have any at all.

Philadelphia, PA

#24001 May 27, 2012
Big Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey skippy, give me your name address and phone number i'll be there ..........I wanna see what kinda balls you got,if you have any at all.
Laughing at you. I will rip your ballinis off, nail them to the cieling and piss on your bleeding spasming body, in a Friendly fashion of course.
chicken hawk

West Mifflin, PA

#24002 May 27, 2012
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing at you. I will rip your ballinis off, nail them to the cieling and piss on your bleeding spasming body, in a Friendly fashion of course.
well i need your name address and phone number,,,if you really want to do that.i say you're spineless.
if you cant give me the information then i want then be gone with you. youre all full of hot air

Philadelphia, PA

#24003 May 27, 2012
chicken hawk wrote:
<quoted text>well i need your name address and phone number,,,if you really want to do that.i say you're spineless.
if you cant give me the information then i want then be gone with you. youre all full of hot air
Hot air is the charm of message boards, TurkeyHash. Laughing at you.
Mormon

Monongahela, PA

#24004 May 27, 2012
Ted

Johnstown, PA

#24005 May 27, 2012
Mitt Robme wrote:
Here ya go
LQQK here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_7Y-Q9ZY5AoXX
Robme cant win no matter how you slice the pie.
And no right wingnut can explain that on here,,,,they all run away from the subject!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! !!!!!!
What could the Founding Fathers -- the framers of the Constitution -- have been thinking in 1787? Did they not realize that the Electoral College system effectively took the power to select the American president of out of the hands of the American people? Yes, they did. In fact, the Founders always intended that the states -- not the people -- select the president.
There goes that phrase "every vote counts"....
No it doesnt!!!
Guess it's a major flaw in the system!!
This poster has--once again--presented stolen text as his own.

He apparently is not bright enough to synthesize into his own words what he's read and not honest enough to attribute its source.

West Mifflin, the frequent plagiarist.
Obamney 2012

Wellsboro, PA

#24006 May 27, 2012
CherryTheTart wrote:
<quoted text>
Hot air is the charm of message boards, TurkeyHash. Laughing at you.
LOL you pussed out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News This week on POL: Week 1 of the Kioti Krazy Con... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Albert Green 1
curious (Mar '10) Nov '14 george 14
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mifflinburg, PA (Aug '10) Jun '14 czpo9 13
News Contractor Accused of Scamming Investors (Mar '13) Jun '14 czpo9 2
News Two waitresses steal $27,000, police say (Dec '09) May '14 longshot 137
News Two Murder Suspects Arrested In Pennsylvania (Jul '06) Mar '14 Chris Alford 12
News Principal's alleged involvement confirmed (May '11) Mar '14 jts 2
More from around the web

Middleburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]