Davy Jones Fans Hope Museum Plans Con...

Davy Jones Fans Hope Museum Plans Continue

There are 3 comments on the WNEP story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Davy Jones Fans Hope Museum Plans Continue. In it, WNEP reports that:

Jones had big plans before he died to turn a church in Beavertown into a museum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNEP.

Robin Augustine

Sunbury, PA

#1 Mar 2, 2012
I think that would be a great thing to do; carry on his dreams of a museum. As far as I know there is no other place like that, and what a wonderful way to honor him. He wanted a Monkee Museum, which means "ALL" the Monkees. Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if Peter, Mickey and Mike would help finish David's dream.
sue altoona pa

Altoona, PA

#2 Oct 18, 2012
I was hoping that someone would continue Davys' dream of opening the museum, Wouldn't it be nice if they would do fund raisers or have some type of donation pledges to see how much they could get! If all his fans donated $25.00 or more just think what could be accomplished in his memory!!!
MaryAnn Duran

San Diego, CA

#3 Mar 24, 2013
From what I hsve read there seems to be a disagreement about his church between his daughters and his widow. I think his daughters should handle it considering he had it before he even met Jesscia. In fact she needs to leave everthing he acquired brfore their marriage alone. I personally would send some of my Davy items for the museum. I hope everything works out for the best. Good Luck Talia, Sarah, Jesscia, and Annabell. We are behind you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Michele Foose, good or bad for Mifflinburg? (May '10) Jun '16 Haddit 38
Rev. Menolo, Benny Shields and other phony prea... Apr '16 Zeke the Pinhead 1
News Parents: English Teacher Writes Racy Novels (Apr '11) Apr '16 Planter 7
News Shannon Tire Continues to Add Stores in Pennsyl... Mar '16 west county road 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mifflinburg, PA (Aug '10) Feb '16 kmn 14
Debate: Marijuana - Mifflinburg, PA (Sep '10) Feb '16 kmn 12
Debate: Immigrants & K-12 - Mifflinburg, PA (Dec '11) Feb '16 kmn 2

Middleburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleburg Mortgages