George Orwell

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

“It’s important to understand that you can’t have 100 percent security and then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience -- we’re going to have to make some choices as a society,” Obama told reporters in San Jose, California.

So given the choice which would your prefer?

“Just Add Obama ”

Since: Mar 08

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

George Orwell wrote:
“It’s important to understand that you can’t have 100 percent security and then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience -- we’re going to have to make some choices as a society,” Obama told reporters in San Jose, California.
So given the choice which would your prefer?
>>Boston Bombing
>>Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
>>Aurora, Colorado Shooting
>>NSA Leaks
>>Chicago
So much for the Security agreement, now that we now the NSA and Obama Administration had these programs up and running during the time these crimes happened.

They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

You know maybe I am looking at this the wrong way. Those whom must be silenced are those who do not agree with Obama and The Nanny State. So the NSA was probably never looking for possible crimes but looking for those evil doing ring wingers…..
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

I choose freedom!
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

You folks need to keep in mind that this was started under Bush.. Obama just continued it..

The only difference between Bush and Obama is skin color..

The bottom line here is that this country is f$$ked and you folks are fools...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
You know maybe I am looking at this the wrong way. Those whom must be silenced are those who do not agree with Obama and The Nanny State. So the NSA was probably never looking for possible crimes but looking for those evil doing ring wingers…..
You voted for Bush twice and he was the one that started this.. He also signed into law the patriot act and created homeland security and he did this while using fear as a tool... And you fell for it.. Looks to me Mr Logic that you wanted a nanny state.. So you in all honesty you have to put more blame on yourself then you do Obama..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2013

Ouch! You nailed that one KOW . But, then LIJ cares only that Bush-babe put a few more $$$ in his pocket. As a good American fascist/nationalist I say that nothing else matters to him.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted for Bush twice and he was the one that started this.. He also signed into law the patriot act and created homeland security and he did this while using fear as a tool... And you fell for it.. Looks to me Mr Logic that you wanted a nanny state.. So you in all honesty you have to put more blame on yourself then you do Obama..
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Bush, fascist/nationalist, Obama, fascist/internationalist. everyone agree? prolly not.
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Well spoken point. The modern "security state" provides no great security beyond what a vigilant republican citizenry might provide. Assuming that is we reject a grasping cosmopolitan globalism,(rationally) exclude Muzzi-wog JiHadists, narco-MEX border-jumpers and supress Bantu Neoliths.

Bound physically to our N. American paradise a well maintained white republican culture is indeed a unique creative engine, promoting both liberty and stability. It rejects at base Indian passivity, Berzerker Aryan rage & Semite lubricity ... while entertaining all. Last to violence, first to productivity it is a creature of cultural and physical accomplishment, beauty and value beyond measure.
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
>>Boston Bombing
>>Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting
>>Aurora, Colorado Shooting
>>NSA Leaks
>>Chicago
So much for the Security agreement, now that we now the NSA and Obama Administration had these programs up and running during the time these crimes happened.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.
Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
Benjamin Franklin

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You voted for Obama twice. What’s your point?
I for one did not fall for the Patriot Act as you falsely stated, I have always HATED that POS legislation. You are correct that the Democrats and Republicans used fear of the Low Information Voters to shove more Government down our throats (“You never want a serious crisis to go to waste”).
Yes dolander I voted for the President who signed the POS into Law and you supported the political party that help it get to his desk. Yes dolander I voted for him one other time. That makes twice so your math is correct my friend. However, you voted three times for men who help make it Law and Keep it Law, Yes dolander three times you have voted for a Presidential Candidate who loves and supports the Patriot Act.
You Voted for John Kerry who voted for it,(Senator Russ Feingold of Wisconsin was the only senator who voted against the Patriot Act) and you voted twice for Obama. Once before he had power to use it and a second time after he extended it use.
“”On May 26, 2011, President Barack Obama signed the PATRIOT Sunsets Extension Act of 2011,[2] a four-year extension of three key provisions in the USA PATRIOT Act: roving wiretaps, searches of business records (the "library records provision"), and conducting surveillance of "lone wolves" — individuals suspected of terrorist-related activities not linked to terrorist groups.”” I guess we now know why he extended the roving wiretaps, searches of business records, and conducting unwarranted surveillance!
So you can play the blame all day long, bottom line you and I have lost in this battle with the only winner being The Federal Government. I believe strongly that if you and I could have voted on the Patriot Act that it would have had at least 2 Na votes.

A more depressing issue is that if the Patriot Act was put forth to the voting public today, it would pass with at least 56% approving it. It would prove once again that America disapproves of freedom and liberty and have no desires for it. I am glad to be in the minority.

“Just Add Obama ”

Jacksonville Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Judged:

noshellswill wrote:
Well spoken point. The modern "security state" provides no great security beyond what a vigilant republican citizenry might provide. Assuming that is we reject a grasping cosmopolitan globalism,(rationally) exclude Muzzi-wog JiHadists, narco-MEX border-jumpers and supress Bantu Neoliths.
Bound physically to our N. American paradise a well maintained white republican culture is indeed a unique creative engine, promoting both liberty and stability. It rejects at base Indian passivity, Berzerker Aryan rage & Semite lubricity ... while entertaining all. Last to violence, first to productivity it is a creature of cultural and physical accomplishment, beauty and value beyond measure.
<quoted text>
Unfortunately noshellswill the “first to productivity” has been replaced by “first to the hand out line” or the “Give me Line”
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 21, 2013

Too true. Yet less than the full truth. I believe that result was envisioned, planned, manipulated and entrenched by those most likely to prosper by an enfeebled American yeomanry.

As we have **crossed swords** on this issue many times before, I grant those affected ought to have seen coming the loss of virility ... yet the agitprop laden "5-th column" has earned full condemnation. I call them on it: ROMAN JUSTICE baby !
Mr Logic in Jax wrote:
<quoted text>
Unfortunately noshellswill the “first to productivity” has been replaced by “first to the hand out line” or the “Give me Line”
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Burn the constituiton to save the constitution, makes perfect sense!

This is a great thread, I'm linking this to the minneapolis forum.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

New Constitution? Our national founders would have **no issue** with such a revolutionary ansatz. They were the diamond tip of 15th-18th Century Dutch and Italian and French and English (re)publicans.

Of-course Paine and Franklin and Adams and Jefferson and Hamilton and Washington would have expected MEN to lead such a 21st Century revolution ...
1776 Defender wrote:
Burn the constituiton to save the constitution, makes perfect sense!
This is a great thread, I'm linking this to the minneapolis forum.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/minneapolis-m...
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

men, leaders, in 21st century, are you meaning America? Geez, this I gotta see.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

"Governments are made to protect and maintain individual rights"

--Where is this:

declaration of independence & several state constitutions

---Therefore it is in direct contradiction to infringe on individual rights regardless the reasoning and takes away the basis for why said government exists in the first place. Of course no one seems to care anymore
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Of course no one seems to care anymore. Pop the next pill, shoot the next fix, snort the next snort, bang the next one, this is dopey America, goofy America, this is the new way of life. The land of the freebies, the home of the bangees. This is why America must balkanize, so the bangers can have their land of the freebies, the home of the bangees and we can have our land of the free and home of the brave. Like water and gas, we can't mix. They need their source, DC while we want to use our own resources to make our way, uninhibited by Orwell's Big Brother. This is the basics of them and us.
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

dunadd wrote:
Of course no one seems to care anymore. Pop the next pill, shoot the next fix, snort the next snort, bang the next one, this is dopey America, goofy America, this is the new way of life. The land of the freebies, the home of the bangees. This is why America must balkanize, so the bangers can have their land of the freebies, the home of the bangees and we can have our land of the free and home of the brave. Like water and gas, we can't mix. They need their source, DC while we want to use our own resources to make our way, uninhibited by Orwell's Big Brother. This is the basics of them and us.
I agree, America may be a lost cause...... I'm voting Rand Paul in 2016 in hope though (maybe he will be like his dad)
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

Nope! A fantasy of a few wealthy 18-th Century French fabulists ... and 20-th Century druggies & $$$-grubbing libertoonians! It's not a maths theorem ... no such thing in human affairs ... but pure cartoon fantasy.

Rather, humans build safe(r) havens called cultures. Here's the historical fact. Gub'mnts ( since ~ 5000BC ) have been made to secure (greater) physical safety and productivity for individuals within the governed culture. Liberties (is) a consequence, not cause of that safety. Really Jackson read the masters: Homer, Herodotus, Thucydides and Livy (& Julius Caesar!) for all required details from men freshly aware and nearer the actual beginning.
1776 Defender wrote:
"Governments are made to protect and maintain individual rights"
--Where is this:
declaration of independence & several state constitutions
1776 Defender

Ankeny, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2013

noshellswill wrote:
Nope! A fantasy of a few wealthy 18-th Century French fabulists ... and 20-th Century druggies & $$$-grubbing libertoonians! It's not a maths theorem ... no such thing in human affairs ... but pure cartoon fantasy.
Rather, humans build safe(r) havens called cultures. Here's the historical fact. Gub'mnts ( since ~ 5000BC ) have been made to secure (greater) physical safety and productivity for individuals within the governed culture. Liberties (is) a consequence, not cause of that safety. Really Jackson read the masters: Homer, Herodotus, Thucydides and Livy (& Julius Caesar!) for all required details from men freshly aware and nearer the actual beginning.
<quoted text>
uh, thanks for the copy & paste.....I don't care what the GayReeks said about anything btw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April Marie Study 32 min Tenn 3
butcher off the Bantu JiHad this side of Syria 2 hr noshellswill 1
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr Liberal forever 2,954
State Attorney and Public Defender (Duval Count... (Mar '08) 8 hr Update 9,939
Debate: Ferguson - Jacksonville, FL 9 hr noshellswill 9
Cheaper to butcher American Muzzi-wogs at home ? 9 hr noshellswill 3
Iron Order mc 11 hr MFFM 17
•••
•••
•••

Middleburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••