Middleburg Woman Killed By Her 2 Pit ...

Middleburg Woman Killed By Her 2 Pit Bulls

There are 37 comments on the www.news4jax.com story from Mar 5, 2008, titled Middleburg Woman Killed By Her 2 Pit Bulls. In it, www.news4jax.com reports that:

MIDDLEBURG, Fla. -- A 42-year-old woman was attacked and killed by her two pit bulls on Tuesday morning at her Middleburg home, according to the Clay County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.news4jax.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
USA ROCKS

United States

#21 Mar 8, 2008
Gretchen23 wrote:
Fauman, you have single handedly turned the Vick forum into the I hate pit bulls because it's their fault Vick tortured & killed them & now is in prison for it forum. you did it because before you came along things were fairly how they should be Vick, sports, dog fighting relating to Vick. Because the two are connected whether you like it or not. But NOT THREAD AFTER THREAD TRYING TO DEMONIZE DOGS WITH DOG BITES MAN STORIES WITH NOT ONE MENTION OF VICK IN IT. YOU HAVE TRASHED & RUINED THIS WHOLE FORUM WITH RACISM HATE WORSHIP OF A CONVICTED ANIMAL KILLER. HAPPY NOW FUFOON?<quoted text>
It's not her fault, us white racists made her post the truth.
USA ROCKS

United States

#22 Mar 8, 2008
Famuan wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people are just vain enough to see themselves in everything.
Finally, you are beginning to realize something about yourself, even if it is subconsciously.
But your ego is not your worst enemy famoon, try doing a self assessment on your racist beliefs and opinions. If effective, and I doubt it, it could turn your whole life around.
rose

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#23 Mar 8, 2008
Not only has she turned the Vick forum into the "I hate pit bulls" forum, but she has turned it into a horrible nightmare, together with the fact that this forum was going very well before this wicked witch joined it.
Gretchen23 wrote:
Fauman, you have single handedly turned the Vick forum into the I hate pit bulls because it's their fault Vick tortured & killed them & now is in prison for it forum. you did it because before you came along things were fairly how they should be Vick, sports, dog fighting relating to Vick. Because the two are connected whether you like it or not. But NOT THREAD AFTER THREAD TRYING TO DEMONIZE DOGS WITH DOG BITES MAN STORIES WITH NOT ONE MENTION OF VICK IN IT. YOU HAVE TRASHED & RUINED THIS WHOLE FORUM WITH RACISM HATE WORSHIP OF A CONVICTED ANIMAL KILLER. HAPPY NOW FUFOON?<quoted text>

“Love My Rattlers”

Since: Feb 08

Atlanta

#24 Mar 9, 2008
rose wrote:
Not only has she turned the Vick forum into the "I hate pit bulls" forum, but she has turned it into a horrible nightmare, together with the fact that this forum was going very well before this wicked witch joined it.<quoted text>
I didn't turn it into anything - its the Michael Vick forum - maybe you should ask Topix what that means.
rose

Spartanburg, SC

#25 Mar 9, 2008
Maybe you should stop asking me for the second time what "Topix" means as I have been on this forum for almost a year, very familiar with Topix, and also am very well aware of your idiotic remarks which have no bearing on what I posted to you. What kind of a reply is this to my post? It has no meaning and has nothing to do with what I posted. I, in fact, was responding to what Gretchen posted on Saturday, No.l3, in which she stated in part "YOU HAVE TRASHED AND RUINED THIS WHOLE FORUM WITH RACISM,HATE WORSHIP OF A CONVICTED ANIMAL KILLER". Therefore, your reply to me asking if I know about Topix is so utterly out of context that it is totally meaningless, stupid and has no point at all. What are you trying to tell me? or don't you know?
Famuan wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't turn it into anything - its the Michael Vick forum - maybe you should ask Topix what that means.

“Love My Rattlers”

Atlanta

#26 Mar 9, 2008
Anbreen wrote:
<quoted text>
Vick is innocent. The entire country is trying to take him down-- no word as to why. The dogs colluded with the feds, in this plot. The dogs tricked Vick into tortiring them to death, to set Vick up.
Vick, unlike any other individual who walks the earth, is NOT to be held responsible for his choices and actions. He is somehow above all that.
Oh, sorry...this article certainly doesn't belong here. It belongs here:
http://www.topix.com/animal/animal-rights

“Love My Rattlers”

Atlanta

#27 Mar 9, 2008
rose wrote:
Maybe you should stop asking me for the second time what "Topix" means as I have been on this forum for almost a year, very familiar with Topix, and also am very well aware of your idiotic remarks which have no bearing on what I posted to you. What kind of a reply is this to my post? It has no meaning and has nothing to do with what I posted. I, in fact, was responding to what Gretchen posted on Saturday, No.l3, in which she stated in part "YOU HAVE TRASHED AND RUINED THIS WHOLE FORUM WITH RACISM,HATE WORSHIP OF A CONVICTED ANIMAL KILLER". Therefore, your reply to me asking if I know about Topix is so utterly out of context that it is totally meaningless, stupid and has no point at all. What are you trying to tell me? or don't you know?<quoted text>
You don't seem to be familiar with current Topix forums. Here let me help you. This is the forum that you are looking for. Its all about animal rights:

“Be Kind to Animals”

Since: Nov 07

Nelson, VA

#28 Mar 9, 2008
KellyG wrote:
This is a fairly old news story. However, I would really love a more indepth report on this story. Reminds me of a similar story. The headline read:Six year old girl killed by family Pitbulls. In the story it went on to say the dogs were raised with the girl. Which was actually a quote from a neighbor. Horrible! However, lets dig a little deeper at the real truth. The police report, which was never released to the media was much more insiteful as to why this happened. Both Pitts were locked in the basement of the abandoned trailer the family had recently moved from. Upon necropsy, it was reveled both dogs were starving to death. They has baseboard in their stomachs from trying to survive on the walls. There was a bullet lodged in the groin of the female from a previous injury. Both had injested rat poision, which causes aggression in dogs. And last, but not least, neither were fixed and the female was in heat. This also causes aggression and goes hand in hand with ignorant owners. But yet...this attention grabbing headline read "family dogs". This mother should of been arrested. So...you see. I would love to know the real facts on this story. Ghetto neighborhood, young juvinile males on the property....not quite buying the whole "family dog" thing yet.
I agree with you. There was a 2-year-old boy in Suffolk, VA killed by 2 pit bulls. These folks claimed they had never had a problem before. However, further investigation showed that these dogs stayed chained out in the back yard most of the time. Although they didn't suffer the neglect the ones you mentioned did, it has been pretty much proven that dogs chained up most of the time became very aggressive. I would like to know more about this particular story too.
rose

Miami, FL

#29 Mar 10, 2008
You don't think for one minute that we will follow your stupid advice, and go to another forum, do you? You can't tell us what forum we can go to. Who died and left you the Queen of the forums? Why don't you go on the forum you are suggesting for everyone as it was progressing very well before you joined this one; that's one way to get rid of garbage.
Famuan wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to be familiar with current Topix forums. Here let me help you. This is the forum that you are looking for. Its all about animal rights:

“Love My Rattlers”

Atlanta

#30 Mar 10, 2008
rose wrote:
You don't think for one minute that we will follow your stupid advice, and go to another forum, do you? You can't tell us what forum we can go to. Who died and left you the Queen of the forums? Why don't you go on the forum you are suggesting for everyone as it was progressing very well before you joined this one; that's one way to get rid of garbage. <quoted text>
I'm not telling you to go to another forum. You're still delusional I see. No dear, I'm just letting you know there IS another forum that was created just to discuss all aspects of animal rights. Now, if you were really so into "animal rights" as you proclaim to be, you would be embracing a forum where you can really discuss all of the cases and issues...but if you really didn't care about that in the first place, well....it looks like you really didn't care about that in the first place. So carry on.
Anbreen

San Diego, CA

#31 Mar 10, 2008
Famuan wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not telling you to go to another forum. You're still delusional I see. No dear, I'm just letting you know there IS another forum that was created just to discuss all aspects of animal rights. Now, if you were really so into "animal rights" as you proclaim to be, you would be embracing a forum where you can really discuss all of the cases and issues...but if you really didn't care about that in the first place, well....it looks like you really didn't care about that in the first place. So carry on.
Here are just a reason, or two. 1) Kids often idolize football players. A lot of fans (especially parents) aren't too crazy about kids learning to think that getting one's rocks off by hanging or body-slamming the family pets is OK. In a perfect world, kids would see their parents as the icons. But, there IS that pesky, but age-appropriate period of rebellion. 2) A lot of family people dislike the idea of a football pro stealing their pets to feed to his pit bulls as bait animals. Now, me, I don't think Vick did that. I'm pretty sure that's what the beagles he was breeding were for. 3) Some people are sentitive to sexual deviations. Many chronic animal torturers get a sexual thrill from the animals' struggles, and the power of life and death. Some chronic animal torturers masturbate, while they are doing their dirty deeds. Again, it's not something one wants the kiddies to pick up. 4) Yes, Vick IS worse than the golfer and the Marine. Because for six years he has been BREEDING animals specifically for a life of living hell on earth. And, because he had the option of euthanizing, and preferred to inflict as much fear and pain as possible. 5) Because registered breeders are SUPPOSED to behave according to certain standards of humanity toward the animals. I've just read that some of the current standards, like many other animal-related laws are being tightened up.

So, to compared that pathetic golfer to the reprehensible football player is like comparing a one-time murderer to a serial killer.

Here's another thing.. many participants here are involved in animal AND/OR human causes, the bredth of which you have NO idea. So, if you think Vick is our ONLY focus of concern, guess again. But, thanks much for your researches. Some of us have flagged them as favorites, and will be using them.

“Love My Rattlers”

Atlanta

#32 Mar 10, 2008
Anbreen wrote:
<quoted text>
Here are just a reason, or two. 1) Kids often idolize football players. A lot of fans (especially parents) aren't too crazy about kids learning to think that getting one's rocks off by hanging or body-slamming the family pets is OK. In a perfect world, kids would see their parents as the icons. But, there IS that pesky, but age-appropriate period of rebellion. 2) A lot of family people dislike the idea of a football pro stealing their pets to feed to his pit bulls as bait animals. Now, me, I don't think Vick did that. I'm pretty sure that's what the beagles he was breeding were for. 3) Some people are sentitive to sexual deviations. Many chronic animal torturers get a sexual thrill from the animals' struggles, and the power of life and death. Some chronic animal torturers masturbate, while they are doing their dirty deeds. Again, it's not something one wants the kiddies to pick up. 4) Yes, Vick IS worse than the golfer and the Marine. Because for six years he has been BREEDING animals specifically for a life of living hell on earth. And, because he had the option of euthanizing, and preferred to inflict as much fear and pain as possible. 5) Because registered breeders are SUPPOSED to behave according to certain standards of humanity toward the animals. I've just read that some of the current standards, like many other animal-related laws are being tightened up.
So, to compared that pathetic golfer to the reprehensible football player is like comparing a one-time murderer to a serial killer.
Here's another thing.. many participants here are involved in animal AND/OR human causes, the bredth of which you have NO idea. So, if you think Vick is our ONLY focus of concern, guess again. But, thanks much for your researches. Some of us have flagged them as favorites, and will be using them.
A genuine belief in your animal causes wouldn't be cheapened by simply discussing one case now would it? Unless of course, you aren't genuine.
Anbreen

San Diego, CA

#33 Mar 10, 2008
Famuan wrote:
<quoted text>
A genuine belief in your animal causes wouldn't be cheapened by simply discussing one case now would it? Unless of course, you aren't genuine.
That isn't even a good dodge. Simple questions: 1) What have the feds to gain from a plot against Vick?
2) If white people are universally racist, who is voting for Obama?
3) If the ONLY reason for outrage against Vick's perversion is racism. How do you explain people who oppose Vick for his taste for sadism, but support Obama's presidency.

Very simple questions. Since it's YOUR plot, why can't you explain its purpose?

“Love My Rattlers”

Atlanta

#34 Mar 10, 2008
Anbreen wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't even a good dodge. Simple questions: 1) What have the feds to gain from a plot against Vick?
2) If white people are universally racist, who is voting for Obama?
3) If the ONLY reason for outrage against Vick's perversion is racism. How do you explain people who oppose Vick for his taste for sadism, but support Obama's presidency.
Very simple questions. Since it's YOUR plot, why can't you explain its purpose?
Maybe if you tell some of your other brethen from the ASPCA about the Animal Rights forum, they'll participate in it - you seem to have lost your way and forgotten the "creed" (is there one?)- what a shame. I guess the poor pigs in Kansas can't count on you...damn...I bet there are a lot of animals wishing for a celebrity owner that will hit them in public just so they can get a little attention. Oh well, maybe Paris will kick that little dog and then you can save face.
Georgia

AOL

#35 Mar 12, 2008
There are African American forums too AND Falcons,there are also other football players not in jail playing football. But she's right here trying SO HARD to run us off.Fartblossom.

“Love My Rattlers”

Atlanta

#36 Mar 12, 2008
Georgia wrote:
There are African American forums too AND Falcons,there are also other football players not in jail playing football. But she's right here trying SO HARD to run us off.Fartblossom.
If you feel like someone's trying to run you off...those are your personal feelings to deal with...you should ask yourself why you feel this way.
black cat

Atlanta, GA

#37 Jan 4, 2010
Wow...that's too bad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL law - STAY RIGHT EXCEPT 2 PASS (Nov '11) Thu rdbrantley86 6
Kathryn hall May 24 Someone who cares 1
Review: Action Realty Group (Jan '09) May 23 Discriminated 6
News More from the Medures: French bistro in San Mar... May 23 Dee Dee 1
Looking for Gwen Brewer (Nov '14) Feb '16 Gwen Anderson 2
News Briefs (Mar '09) Feb '16 jkinney 3
News Up in the saddle, children with special needs r... Jan '16 ADVERSE EFFECTS 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleburg Mortgages