Sheriff Rutherford has blood on his h...

Sheriff Rutherford has blood on his hands

Posted in the Middleburg Forum

King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Jun 28, 2013
It took the JSO over 4 hours the tell the news media about the 8 year old girl that went missing at the walmart and was murdered this past weekend..

Sheriff rutherford took away the police radios from the news media, who would have alerted the public sooner and possible saved the girls life... If they had the radios..

Sheriff Rutherford needs to man up and apologize to the community, and give the radios back to the media...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Sheriff Rutherford didn't want to take a budget cut and when the community didn't support the tax hikes that he wanted, he took the radios away from the media even after the media offered to pay for them..

Sheriff Rutherford wanted revenge and he got it..

I wonder what was going through that little girls mind when she was being tormented and killed? My best guess is fear.. And we all know Sheriff Rutherford embraces fear to get what he wants..

Feel free to forward my post to the JSO and tell Rutherford that dolander said to kiss his @ss....
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Jul 3, 2013
I challenge anyone from the JSO to debate me publicly on this.. The JSO knows who I am. After all they can get access to our internet and phone records...

I also challenge anyone in the forum to forward my thread to the JSO... And tell the JSO cockroaches I said they are cowards if there is a no show....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News On Your Side - Ken Amaro Answers Your Mail (Mar '08) Mon Roger Radecki 127
News Former Youth Pastor Sentenced to Prison for Chi... (Oct '07) Sun Wilpri 521
pig bbq sauce recipe (Apr '11) Dec 9 Tom 26
do you have a forbidden sex story? (Aug '14) Dec 9 Kyle X 42
Jeremy F A G W E L L Laswell Dec 8 Yours truly 1
News Lady Gaga unveils see-through stage design (Mar '14) Dec 8 You phyco 5
pitbull laws (Jun '08) Dec 7 Bmad 176

Middleburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middleburg Mortgages