First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Dec 17, 2013
This is the time of year where christians will be humble and generous.. But they will screw you over the rest of the year....

Jesus Christ is nothing more then a dollar sign.. Pay me, or burn in hell..

I have more respect for a cockroach and bed lice then I do for Jesus Christ and his followers....
john

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Repent and stop blaspheming the Lord
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Dec 17, 2013
john wrote:
Repent and stop blaspheming the Lord
The best place to get your child molested is in a church.. And I suspect a few white santas get a hard on with the kids sitting in their laps ..

Your lord was most likely a homo and child molester considering he liked hanging around men and children..

Your lord Jesus Christ, is nothing more then a low life perverted delusion in your own deranged mind...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#4 Dec 17, 2013
Christ was no shill for peace and good-will toward frauds. He flogged temple money-lenders. If you believe that America is a (re)publican temple then .... do I need to send you a postcard?
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The best place to get your child molested is in a church.. And I suspect a few white santas get a hard on with the kids sitting in their laps ..
Your lord was most likely a homo and child molester considering he liked hanging around men and children..
Your lord Jesus Christ, is nothing more then a low life perverted delusion in your own deranged mind...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Dec 17, 2013
I wonder how many christians will be f$$king their kids over the holidays..
My best guess is that it will be many considering the history of child rape and Jesus Christ when it comes to the white man..

The bottom line here is that there has been more child rape and abuse under the hands of Jesus Christ followers then those without Christ..

I know that some of you will not like my words of wisdom and reality... I could care less.. Go f$$k your kid...
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#6 Dec 17, 2013
Have a tall fresh-brewed Wild Turkey eggnog.**REM** 50% by volume added whiskey sterilizes the raw eggs. Add 2-qt heavy cream! Have another nog. Merry baby Jesus birthday. I don't think 1st Century Semites knew about bourbon or Christ would not have turned water into wine.
King of wisdom wrote:
My best guess is that it will be many considering the history of child rape and Jesus Christ when it comes to the white man..
The bottom line here is that there has been more child rape and abuse under the hands of Jesus Christ followers then those without Christ..
I know that some of you will not like my words of wisdom and reality... I could care less.. Go f$$k your kid...
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Dec 17, 2013
noshellswill wrote:
Have a tall fresh-brewed Wild Turkey eggnog.**REM** 50% by volume added whiskey sterilizes the raw eggs. Add 2-qt heavy cream! Have another nog. Merry baby Jesus birthday. I don't think 1st Century Semites knew about bourbon or Christ would not have turned water into wine.
<quoted text>
Im not going to drink that crap.. I drink beer through a straw and could care less about wine and eggs make me fart..

Have a good holiday, my friend... And try to stay away from the bedlice and cockroaches because they will jump in the bed with you and suck out your blood.. Jesus Christ is a good example of a blood sucking leach..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Dec 19, 2013
No blood drawn. The three-wise-men brought gold, spice and perfume to baby Jesus crib. Prolly a snowy night like Palestine had this year ... with Jim Morrison sky angels singing La Woman.

"Never saw a baby so alone ..." , but you know the lines. G*d have mercy on us all: Merry Christmas.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not going to drink that crap.. I drink beer through a straw and could care less about wine and eggs make me fart..
Have a good holiday, my friend... And try to stay away from the bedlice and cockroaches because they will jump in the bed with you and suck out your blood.. Jesus Christ is a good example of a blood sucking leach..
sad

Jacksonville, FL

#9 Dec 19, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
you need to talk to a professional and let them know you were molested as a child
congrats

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Dec 19, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
When did you and king begin your bromance ?
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#11 Dec 20, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
you need to talk to a professional and let them know you were molested as a child
What makes you think that I was molested as a child?

Its more obvious to me that Christ was molested as a child and molested kids himself being that there are many child molesting christians in todays world..

I wouldn't trust a christian with my dog...
froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Dec 21, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Its more obvious to me that Christ was molested as a child and molested kids himself being that there are many child molesting christians in todays world..
I'm surprised you are so gullible & easily led.....taking situations at face value. Study the Bible....molesters are not Christians. The bible states that God will give you discernment - Wolves in sheep clothing - you are not smart enough to tell the difference? You appear to have no spirituality or soul and full of anger. You obviously have a high opinion of yourself and you will be humbled....trust. You seem to be a sad/depressed person....sorry. I hope your dog is doing well
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Dec 22, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm surprised you are so gullible & easily led.....taking situations at face value. Study the Bible....molesters are not Christians. The bible states that God will give you discernment -
You live in a delusional world..

The fact is there is nothing in the bible that specifically condemns child molesting..

You also need to keep in mind that my superior intellect and wisdom out weights anything you can find written in the bible...
froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#14 Dec 22, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in a delusional world..
The fact is there is nothing in the bible that specifically condemns child molesting..
You also need to keep in mind that my superior intellect and wisdom out weights anything you can find written in the bible...
You don't have everything figured out. Please search and find. Lose your anger and attitude. Superior intellect and wisdom? Not seeing it.....Your pride will take you down Please humble yourself. Pride comes before the fall. I have experienced it and it is the honest truth, I learned the hard way.:)
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Dec 22, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't have everything figured out. Please search and find. Lose your anger and attitude. Superior intellect and wisdom? Not seeing it.....Your pride will take you down Please humble yourself. Pride comes before the fall. I have experienced it and it is the honest truth, I learned the hard way.:)
I have more figured out then you do..

The fact is your bible does not condemn child rape .. There is nothing in the bible that says a 40 year old man cannot marry and have sex with a 6 year old girl.. And thats a fact...

I call it like it is...,Pride has nothing to do with it and you know that because you would have come back on me with words from the bible to prove me wrong, but you failed to do so..

You are nothing more then a coward without honor, afraid to face the realities of the world and the corrupted bible that gives you nothing but something to hide behind when it comes to debate...
froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#16 Dec 22, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is your bible does not condemn child rape .. There is nothing in the bible that says a 40 year old man cannot marry and have sex with a 6 year old girl.. And thats a fact...
I call it like it is...,Pride has nothing to do with it and you know that because you would have come back on me with words from the bible to prove me wrong, but you failed to do so..
You are nothing more then a coward without honor, afraid to face the realities of the world and the corrupted bible that gives you nothing but something to hide behind when it comes to debate...
Do you really have more figured out? It honestly doesn't read like it. Sorry, babe, I'm not ragging on ya. Not gonna argue. For some strange reason, maybe I'm totally wrong...did you have issues growing up? If so, I'm sorry. You don't seem like a happy person...Just my perspective. I think you have a doggy? Hope he is doing well. There is nothing better than a dog! I'm so sorry, but every post you make is full of negative energy. Peace...& I mean that in a very sincere way. Merry Christmas to you and yours....
King of wisdom

Jacksonville, FL

#17 Dec 22, 2013
froggy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, babe, I'm not ragging on ya. Not gonna argue..
Then shut the f$$kup and have yourself a merry christmas..
froggy

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Dec 23, 2013
Oh my gosh....you are so funny babe. haha!..I wish you a Very Merry Christmas as well. BTW....You need to wash your potty mouth out with soap..
noshellswill

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Dec 24, 2013
Read your NT a bit closer KOW. It's not dick+jane style you are aware. Christs condemnation of child-abusers is loud-and-clear. Merry Christmas and G*ds mercy on us all.
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
By The Way

Jacksonville, FL

#20 Dec 24, 2013
King of wisdom wrote:
<quoted text>
Jerry Sandusky was a good practicing Catholic and Joe Paterno went to Church everyday. Enough Said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breast Augmentation, Breast Lift, or Both? Jack... 1 hr mpsdoctor 5
News Gangs in Jacksonville 6 hr discocrisco 1
Need a pain doctor 7 hr Leanna 1
Casual Dating in Jacksonville 15 hr addmeup 6
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) 21 hr hudson 180
News Most Popular - Body in Dumpster Was Teen from J... (May '07) 22 hr TOASTER 24
News Pastors want curfew to limit gang violence Sun IMFREE 1
More from around the web

Middleburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]